Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today (Saturday 2nd December) she’s giving away salad leaves with a use by date of Wednesday. It’s going to be slime. And left outside in zero degrees it’s going to be slimier faster.
just to clarify for other folks like me who assumed you meant the 6 December, these are leaves with a sell by date of 29 November. And 30 November.

and as we know from our Jack, one dost not duck around with salad

1701545769935.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
When we collected food via neighbourly/fareshare who organise these collections from supermarkets we had to provide food hygiene certificates and were not allowed to store it. It had to go on the day it was collected. If its out of date its not come from fhe store and she shouldn't be storing it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How does the food waste part work? Does Tesco just dump the stuff directly onto the driveway?
It gets collected from Tesco usually around closing time
its great to do zero waste. I’ve done Olio (who require supermarket distributors to do a food hygiene and storage test, agree to give out within x hours etc). I’m all for it, but let’s not pretend it’s a delightful abundance of free goodies. It’s unsold, expiring food. It’s an unpredictable and unreliable last minute jumble of stuff that changes every time.

Last edited:
Obviously no proof but how was that engagement ring funded?

Wayne's been saving up his pocket money since he first proposed half a century ago.

His ex wife/girlfriend/whoever he's been living off with for the last 18 years until he remembered the woman with a quarter of a million in the bank and not two braincells to rub together happened to be his One True Love and Soul Mate might be wondering where her Mum's engagement ring has got to, though, as she hasn't seen it since Wayney said he was popping out for some salt and never came back, though. <opinion as there's no way he's been single all his adult life>

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She did say it was a family ring of The Waynmeister.
So his great great grandma can rest peacefully knowing it’s gone to some random but mysteriously rich twit her descendent has been with for five minutes 👍🏼

• Haha
A well worded FOI request to the Council could probably uncover what is happening with the allotment plots. Carls is operating as a company not an individual in relation to the land so the Council might be able to tell a requester more info. Even if it's just like the Office of National Statistics response on Our Jackie which was marvellous in its simplicity

Reactions: 16
IMG_20231203_091241.jpg

I'm going to infer that the search for the FREE two seater sofa was perhaps for her

There's nothing especially wrong with it, but I do find it a bit ... to use your 'charitable' group as a metaphorical puddle to pick out goods from? Am I being unreasonable? Get on Gumtree like the rest of us.

I hope she paid L the van man

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2606950
I'm going to infer that the search for the FREE two seater sofa was perhaps for her

There's nothing especially wrong with it, but I do find it a bit ... to use your 'charitable' group as a metaphorical puddle to pick out goods from? Am I being unreasonable? Get on Gumtree like the rest of us.

I hope she paid L the van man
Is everyone else allowed to do the same?
---
A well worded FOI request to the Council could probably uncover what is happening with the allotment plots. Carls is operating as a company not an individual in relation to the land so the Council might be able to tell a requester more info. Even if it's just like the Office of National Statistics response on Our Jackie which was marvellous in its simplicity
It looks like someone has submitted one (I don't think we are allowed to link directly to it should it appear on a popular FOI request website).

Reactions: 4
I see she’s giving away out of date food again. This is dangerous surely.
IMG_8438.png
IMG_8437.jpeg
IMG_8436.jpeg
IMG_8435.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.