Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering what her CT bill will be like. CIC's have all the liabilities of a ltd company but are able to apply for funding.

Reactions: 4
Honestly it just needs a normal person to do a public post saying how offensive she is. I’d be telling Adult Services as well.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want to be a witch, and I’m not a doctor or anything, but the NHS website says a lumbar puncher takes 30mins and you should avoid driving for a day and sports for a couple of days… nothing about being unable to check your messages for a week and a half?
Oh stupid me, she had a PUNCHER didn’t she? My bad.

(Seriously though, get someone else to message or take some pain you dopey cow)

As for the ‘nominating someone deserving’ thing, does she really think getting a food-bank parcel should be like winning a prize? This isn’t bleeping Bluepeter, people seem to be relying on her for essentials.
I just realised my phone is auto 🥕ing puncture to puncher because of bloody Carlz flippin Saltbabe
---
Honestly it just needs a normal person to do a public post saying how offensive she is. I’d be telling Adult Services as well.
She’d go ballistic wouldn’t she? Can’t even handle friendly advice on her page 🙄
I really wonder what Wayne actually thinks of her, you know. She must be unbearable to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering what her CT bill will be like. CIC's have all the liabilities of a ltd company but are able to apply for funding.
She's got hardly any expenses and £250k+ income. We don't know what her PayPal income is, but let's assume it cancels out any GFM fees.

That puts her profits at £250k in year 1 and in the 25% band for Corporation Tax.

So tax in year 1 is £62,500. Which reduces the pot to £187,500.

She also lost £62,000 in Gift Aid because she set up as a company and not a charity.

So, charity route the year end pot would have been £312,000.

The LTD company route has reduced this to £187,500.

She has thrown away £124,500.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
80% of the comments on the £92 in vouchers post are people saying she should keep it for herself cos of all the hard work she does 🙄🙄🙄🙄 (that's a guess percent by the way, but most of them say that)

But they're not "wanting" people

Presuming the Clubcard vouchers are generated from spending money out of a pot of donations (source unknown), absolutely not. That's an accounting/paper trail/embezzlement accusation nightmare.

IMG_20231130_131429.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Good lord. If that elf was on my shelf over Xmas it would be in a binbag with a brick in the canal within the hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Getting in the spirit of giving". Who is doing the giving? It is the thousands of people who donated, not her, the daft trout.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they're clubcard vouchers, can't they only be used with the verified account?
Maybe she’ll go buy you some yellow-sticker aubergines and tins of pesto, and leave it on her driveway for the lucky winner to collect. What a local hero.

Prize twit of the Year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
80% of the comments on the £92 in vouchers post are people saying she should keep it for herself cos of all the hard work she does 🙄🙄🙄🙄 (that's a guess percent by the way, but most of them say that)

But they're not "wanting" people

Presuming the Clubcard vouchers are generated from spending money out of a pot of donations (source unknown), absolutely not. That's an accounting/paper trail/embezzlement accusation nightmare.

View attachment 2601595
So the people begging for the £92 ARE “wanting people”? Unlike Saint Carlz and her family? Having each other is not enough for the poor Facebook posters. They have the temerity to want food as well!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If they're clubcard vouchers, can't they only be used with the verified account?
Good point, you're right, you can't. The only way you can 'gift' them to anybody is donating the value from your account to one of Tesco's partnered charitable causes.

So she either a) intends to do the person's shopping for them or b) hasn't thought this through

I don't know how Clubcard works, because I am too often at sea to shop at Tesco. Can't she just use the vouchers to part-pay for the next lot of food she buys to give away? Why all this song and dance?

I don't know how Clubcard works, because I am too often at sea to shop at Tesco. Can't she just use the vouchers to part-pay for the next lot of food she buys to give away? Why all this song and dance?
Yes that latter suggestion is exactly how they work.
---
I don’t want to be a witch, and I’m not a doctor or anything, but the NHS website says a lumbar puncher takes 30mins and you should avoid driving for a day and sports for a couple of days… nothing about being unable to check your messages for a week and a half?
Oh stupid me, she had a PUNCHER didn’t she? My bad.
See the mistake you've made there is that you looked on the normal NHS website for normal humans.

Sainted superheroes take longer to heal after having a puncher, because they raffle off all the pain to whoever their sons think are more deserving of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh of course. I imagine that's what she's been doing the whole time she's been doing the big shops at Tesco.

And she must be spending a fair whack - spending ~60-70 quid a week on our weekly shop nets us five quid here and there in vouchers.

Unless she's let them build up for this big hurrah.

Reactions: 5
Oh of course. I imagine that's what she's been doing the whole time she's been doing the big shops at Tesco.

And she must be spending a fair whack - spending ~60-70 quid a week on our weekly shop nets us five quid here and there in vouchers.

Unless she's let them build up for this big hurrah.
Too late in the day for me to do maths. A quick google suggests you spend £100 to get £1 in vouchers.

So to have £92 in vouchers she would need to spend £9,200.

Is this right?

• Wow
So the people she buys food for, maybe there’s some particular fancy stuff they would like but not usually get. Or the economies of scale, she could buy a family the 10kg sack of rice which would be lots cheaper than 1kg per week.
But no, this imbecile wants “wanting people” to beg her child for vouchers she’s not allowed to give to them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This is absolutely bleeping disgusting. She’s running some kind of judging competition for who’s the most deserving of a £92 voucher? How does she not see how insulting and in poor taste this is.
This is not faux outrage I’m spouting here. I’m absolutely disgusted.
Disgusting beyond words. 😡 She really is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.