Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clovis

VIP Member
This is what puzzles me about this whole thing. She solicits money to repair an allegedly salted allotment, then C**** sits on the £250k, donated in good faith, for a year.

In the meantime, any publicised repairs on the allotment were done thanks to volunteers and further donations of goods by businesses. I fail to see how the money was even needed in the first place!

To make matters worse, the idea of the allotment appears to have been abandoned. Instead, a portion of the money has been hurriedly given out to local charities approved by the regular, which is not the cause people donated money to. Besides, I have yet to see any indication of what is happening with the rest of the donated money.

Why 👏 is 👏 not 👏 getting 👏 media 👏 scrutiny?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You can still post to the Facebook group if you comment on ancient posts. Here is someone asking for food.

1714324071248.png

ETA: Leaving this group in a moribund state, still advertising itself as giving out food parcels in the about section is quite possibly one of the most evil things she has ever done (other than crying about a fake salting and then spending the money on herself).

• Sad
  • Angry

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240501_123247_Samsung Internet.jpg

Exactly, Sally. I wonder if someone's getting a month's worth of free meals? C****'s elderly relative maybe?

• Heart

lilykestrel

VIP Member
That awful AI assisted post she put up made it sound like the money came out of her pocket.
Lol peep the edit history

OG post

Screenshot_2024-04-19-10-44-59-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Red squig comments at 8.05am
Carly replies at 8.29am saying she's posted saying thank you so much 'a few times'

Post as of 8.32am
Screenshot_2024-04-19-10-45-57-59_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

---
IMG_20240419_111620.jpg

Ello ello ello what's all this then

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

MooBelle

VIP Member
It's not chemo. Other fraus have explained it like this: it's the same drug but in a much, much smaller dose than chemo, so it doesn't have the same impact or side effects. Doesn't stop her milking it for sympathy though.
I have a medicine like this for my Ulcerative Colitis. It works as an immune suppressant. You just take a tablet every day, you don't 'start it' like a cancer patient on chemo. It doesn't stop your life in any way and it doesn't stop you from sending out a food parcel.
She's vile.

• Angry
  • Wow
I have always been surprised that more people haven't asked questions about the initial Saltening. It's taken as gospel by the media and others that it was definitely real and very bad. Blocked and Reported did a good breakdown of why it was nonsense in the first place. The whole thing is built on a lie. I don't believe Carly set out to raise this much money, and it has been the undoing of her, but it has been a grift from the start - just intended to be a smaller one.
Really, one look at the fake tears in the video should have set all the alarm bells going. I'm quite a trusting soul, I guess (I gave money to Roadsidemum, FFS), but even I thought "that is not real".

1717231700922.png

Edit: I've just seen the ©Kennedy News and Media on that photo, of course she monetised it the minute it took off. https://kennedynewsandmedia.co.uk/share-your-video/

1717232415310.png

• Wow

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Regardless of the reason, she has demonstrated herself to be pathologically incapable of delivering what she promised, and there is at least £160,000 of donated money still unaccounted for.
I don't think she ever expected to raise that much or get that much publicity and was totally ill equipped to deal with it - practically, physically and psychologically.
As someone also living with MS, I feel very sorry for her from a health perspective - it's a rough disease to live with and this new treatment suggests it's not been well-controlled by her previous regimen.
That doesn't excuse the fact that this has gone on long enough and there are questions that need to be answered about where the money has gone and what she plans to do now.
If she just honestly said "I'm not up to doing this right now - the situation is X, the money is in a business bank account and the business is being administered by three cats in a trenchcoat Whiskers until X date" that would be understandable, and I think she'd get a lot more sympathy than the current obfuscation and evasion.

I wonder if this is why she deleted all her socials? Must have been quite the moment when the "just asking questions" email arrived from the Daily Mail.

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Has anyone checked if Sheridan Smith us free to play C**** in the new BBC drama “Harlow…is it Me You’re Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles”?

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Dont forget, Harlow-based sleuths have investigated and determined that she didn’t spend any of the money on herself. This was determined *checks notes* “because if she had, she would have been on a holiday to the Caribbean, and she hasn’t”
case closed lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Carly's donation to Herts Meals 2022 CIC will help to pay the late filing penalty. The accounts are now 6 weeks overdue.

Late Filing Penalties.png

Source: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/late-filing-penalties/late-filing-penalties

• Wow
  • Angry
What excellent news on this lovely day, congratulations to all you brilliant Tattlers. Guy Adams, incidentally, is an old-school Mail attack dog of a journalist. If I were a scammer I’d be very nervous of him sniffing round.
I want him to do guest next. That DM article was chef's kiss and I'm not a DM fan. Without the Wiki here and all those who contributed plus Your Harlow's diligence I don't think he would have had such a thorough article.

Also loved these your Harlow comments.
Screenshot_20240604_102145_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Carly's sister is as untroubled by high intellect as Carly.

Her Facebook posts have done her sister and their food parcel-receiving relative no favours, and she is digging deeper holes for her sibling than anyone ever managed on the allotment.

In case anyone in Harlow wasn't sure who the food parcel-receiving relative is, Carly's sister has helpfully narrowed it down for them by informing the public that the relative has daughters and that the relationship is through the paternal side.

Well done, Carly's sister.

• Haha
  • Wow

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Oh my Christ, that's surely our next thread title! “ a deep introspection into your intrinsic” 🤣

She didn’t even read that bumwash back before she posted it. The thought process was - quick skim* over, ooooh so many fancy words, I sound really clever and now I present it to the world so it can tell me how much good I do 🥰🥰🥰

* she’s good at a quick skim, eh? nudge nudge wink wink

• Haha