Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"who says you can't grow indoors if you don't have a garden"

well when I lived in a flat, I quite liked being able to see out of my windows
Stops the neighbours being able to see in and catch sight of the layers of £50 notes that she rolls around in on the bed, or the 84" TV she might have bought recently

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dunno but I reckon Kim Jong il plays C****’s TikToks on state tv, as propaganda about how tit the West is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They do use chemotherapy for MS so not really worthy of “chemotherapy” tbf especially as all the evidence points to her MS being a genuine diagnosis - she’s crappy but she also has MS and likely is getting chemotherapy treatment.
She’s been wanging on about this chemo as if it’s for cancer for a while, though. It’s a very low dose chemotherapy for MS which shouldn’t be confused with the gruelling cancer treatment. Although I’m sure the average Harlow resident is fully appraised of her medical history before asking for stale bread.

Reactions: 12
She’s been wanging on about this chemo as if it’s for cancer for a while, though. It’s a very low dose chemotherapy for MS which shouldn’t be confused with the gruelling cancer treatment. Although I’m sure the average Harlow resident is fully appraised of her medical history before asking for stale bread.
She does say for MS though, at least in the times I’ve seen.

Reactions: 1
She does say for MS though, at least in the times I’ve seen.
She never mentions that it's a very low dose. I suspect 99.99% of the people who hear or read that she's having "chemotherapy" assume it is similar to cancer treatment, and I think she is deliberately creating that association in people.

Reactions: 15
It absolutely is the intention otherwise why specify that it’s chemo? Why not just say treatment? She doesn’t always say “for MS” either - I remember when she first started talking about it I was confused for a little while if she was cosplaying cancer, because sometimes she would just talk about the chemo.

But I think that was the intended affect - she has plausible deniability that she has on multiple occasions explained that the chemotherapy she is receiving is for her MS, so is it her fault if sometimes people do get the wrong idea because they might read some of her posts in isolation and, like most, read “chemo = cancer”?

Well yes, because you could have just said a different word and there wouldn’t have been a confusion in the first place?

(not coming @ you @CabalofBolorneaise, I totally get you wanting to be fair to her, and I suppose my way of doing that is highlighting that she is being very active in some of the choices she’s making)

Reactions: 10
She never mentions that it's a very low dose. I suspect 99.99% of the people who hear or read that she's having "chemotherapy" assume it is similar to cancer treatment, and I think she is deliberately creating that association in people.
I don’t think she has to specify what dose she’s on though. It’s not up to her to educate people on other uses for chemotherapy than cancer (of which there are quite a few). Nobody expects cancer patients to specify whether they are on a low dose protocol of chemotherapy or the high one that most people probably think of - some cancer chemotherapy treatments will be far closer to Carly’s treatment than the stereotypical super high dose.

She’s saying legitimately that she’s having a common treatment for her condition and she’s got every right to specify which treatment if she wants.

ETA: I remember Selena Gomez getting loads of tit after she said in an interview she’d had chemotherapy for her lupus for this exact reason and it’s ridiculous. People should be allowed to say what treatment they’ve had without the implication it doesn’t really count if it’s not the highest dose possible.

Last edited:
She knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned chemo. 'Don't question me about the missing thousands or the cancelled school projects for our future adults'. She's a liar and a thief

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she has to specify what dose she’s on though. It’s not up to her to educate people on other uses for chemotherapy than cancer (of which there are quite a few). Nobody expects cancer patients to specify whether they are on a low dose protocol of chemotherapy or the high one that most people probably think of - some cancer chemotherapy treatments will be far closer to Carly’s treatment than the stereotypical super high dose.

She’s saying legitimately that she’s having a common treatment for her condition and she’s got every right to specify which treatment if she wants.

ETA: I remember Selena Gomez getting loads of tit after she said in an interview she’d had chemotherapy for her lupus for this exact reason and it’s ridiculous. People should be allowed to say what treatment they’ve had without the implication it doesn’t really count if it’s not the highest dose possible.

I disagree. I take biologics - as Carlz does. I've also taken DMARDs. My DMARD dose was 25mg intramuscularly weekly. A comparable dose of exactly the same medication as actual chemotherapy would be 8000mg over 24 hrs intravenously for a child. And accompanied by other medications.

She's not having chemo by any stretch of the imagination.

Reactions: 10
She knew exactly what she was doing when she mentioned chemo. 'Don't question me about the missing thousands or the cancelled school projects for our future adults'. She's a liar and a thief
I’m not disputing she’s a liar and a thief, I just think people should be able to say what treatment they are genuinely having.

If nobody who isn’t having chemotherapy for cancer is allowed to say they’re having chemotherapy then the 99% of people who assume it’s always the stereotypical high dose aren’t going to learn otherwise, are they?

IMO more people should be open about it being used for other things, it helps everyone rather than gatekeeping it and anyone curious about the specific dose she’s likely to be on and the side effects she’s likely to have (even at a low dose it’s nasty stuff) can easily google “chemotherapy for MS”.

I'm not saying her treatment doesn't count. I'm saying that as part of her scam, she is deliberately giving the impression that she's having a harsher treatment than she is, so that people don't question poor Carly, she's so ill you know, but she's still doing all this good.

Reactions: 14
I disagree. I take biologics - as Carlz does. I've also taken DMARDs. My DMARD dose was 25mg intramuscularly weekly. A comparable dose of exactly the same medication as actual chemotherapy would be 8000mg over 24 hrs intravenously for a child. And accompanied by other medications.

She's not having chemo by any stretch of the imagination.
Low dose oral chemotherapy is absolutely a treatment for some cancers.

And chemotherapy is exactly what she’s having. She’s taking a chemotherapy drug (or is likely to be - obviously she could be specifically lying about this but we know her MS is real so on balance, likely she’s being treated with it). Chemotherapy is a massive wide spectrum, just as antibiotic treatment is - and it’s a massive wide spectrum even within cancer treatment before you get to it being used to treat other illnesses.

We extensively mithered over the “is it chemo?” question and there is little doubt that she’s over egging the pudding.

eg: https://tattle.life/threads/carly-burd-5-no-salt-and-vinegar.44510/post-19026662

She talks about ”let the puking commence” in order to make the association with people receiving it for cancer, and she’s said it without the additional context of it being low dose for MS. Further down that page the side effects for her dose were explained, and they do not include puking. Quite a few people on similar drugs, including me, weighed in and most of us would refer to these as “biologics” or “infusions”. Calling It chemo is a calculated piece of drama.

She has a horrible illness, for which she has my sympathy, and probably most people’s sympathy but this is drama llama “PM me for details” hun nonsense, and I don’t think it’s unconnected with her running out of road on the grift.

IRREGARDLESS, the major question is still,” where’s the rest of the money, C***“??

Edit: this has touched a nerve for me today as it’s become apparent that the biologic I was put on for my illness hasnt worked and I’m back on the bleeping steroids 🙄 so I’m pretty grumpy about medical matters…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I generally agree chemo is chemo, but she has used it to breadcrumb serious side effects. She did stop short of doing a long Covid Jack in a headscarf though, I’ll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not disputing she’s a liar and a thief, I just think people should be able to say what treatment they are genuinely having.

If nobody who isn’t having chemotherapy for cancer is allowed to say they’re having chemotherapy then the 99% of people who assume it’s always the stereotypical high dose aren’t going to learn otherwise, are they?

IMO more people should be open about it being used for other things, it helps everyone rather than gatekeeping it and anyone curious about the specific dose she’s likely to be on and the side effects she’s likely to have (even at a low dose it’s nasty stuff) can easily google “chemotherapy for MS”.
It’s the intent to mislead though. Yes we should hold everybody to the same standards, I don’t think that’s what is being disputed here. It’s not ‘she can’t talk about her chemo’ it’s ’why is she talking about her chemo’. I honestly think we do her a disservice if we pretend she doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is having some time off whilst she has this treatment. Is that because she needs time off due to the treatment?

Reactions: 4