Carly Burd #5 (No) Salt and Vinegar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The racist fraudster, Carly Burd, has ignored the person who asked about HSCT in response to Carly's false claim that she will commence chemo.

Fake Chemo.png

Carly was able to respond to other people.

Replying.png

Carly is desperate to make people believe that she will be receiving chemo.

Puking.png

Carly and her pickle, Donna, will be meeting for coffee.

Pickle.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just to refresh everyone, Carly already said that its not HSCT that she’s having. It’s a pen that you inject, which I and many other people with auto immune conditions do every other week. She might start off with infusions of it. It’s not chemo, although it apparently can be used in treating leukaemia. That has duck all to do with what she’s having it for, though.

This boils my piss. It’s no joke having MS, I’m sure she’d have most people’s sympathy for dealing with a really horrible disease, but then she has to bleeping LIE about it, amping up the drama seemingly to try to make people stop asking her about all that missing money.

Thanks to @Hold my beans for the screenie.

IMG_0754.jpeg

---
Also, who has told her that it will make her puke?

“What are the side effects of ofatumumab (Kesimpta)?
After injecting the drug, around one in five people get a reaction such as headache or flushing (going red). Around one in ten have a reaction in the skin for a couple of days where they inject. This happens mostly the first time that people inject.

In the trials more than one in ten people got colds, chest infections, bladder and other urinary tract infections, or headaches. This was similar to what people got who took teriflunomide” (From the MS society)

She’ll be shaving her head and appearing looking wan in a headscarf next, the lying little troll 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The racist fraudster, Carly Burd, has ignored the person who asked about HSCT in response to Carly's false claim that she will commence chemo.

View attachment 2879569

Carly was able to respond to other people.

View attachment 2879575

Carly is desperate to make people believe that she will be receiving chemo.

View attachment 2879580

Carly and her pickle, Donna, will be meeting for coffee.

View attachment 2879585
Did this age of people who refuse to see the bad in people even when there’s a stack of evidence right under their nose come with the internet, or was it just better hidden before?

There are threads on Tattle for thousands of different people from varying backgrounds/wealth/jobs etc but the common denominator is they all have a band of Superfans who will stick up for them or argue with or bully folk online without question. It honestly blows my mind

Reactions: 11
Just to refresh everyone, Carly already said that its not HSCT that she’s having. It’s a pen that you inject, which I and many other people with auto immune conditions do every other week. She might start off with infusions of it. It’s not chemo, although it apparently can be used in treating leukaemia. That has duck all to do with what she’s having it for, though.

This boils my piss. It’s no joke having MS, I’m sure she’d have most people’s sympathy for dealing with a really horrible disease, but then she has to bleeping LIE about it, amping up the drama seemingly to try to make people stop asking her about all that missing money.

View attachment 2879626
---

After injecting the drug, around one in five people get a reaction such as headache or flushing (going red). Around one in ten have a reaction in the skin for a couple of days where they inject. This happens mostly the first time that people inject.

In the trials more than one in ten people got colds, chest infections, bladder and other urinary tract infections, or headaches. This was similar to what people got who took teriflunomide” (From the MS society)

She’ll be shaving her head and appearing looking wan in a headscarf next, the lying little troll 😡
This. I have MS, and I have every sympathy with her for that - it's a tit diagnosis, a tit disease, and it makes you feel crap a lot of the time.
Kesimpta is pretty hardcore, and suggests that her disease is quite active, which must be hard. But to describe this treatment as "chemo" and make out like it's as bad as cancer treatment is disingenuous.

It's a treatment that knocks out a subset of cells in your immune system (CD20+ B cells) - they play a key role in the inflammation of MS, but they're also the same cells that grow out of control in a subtype of chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (immune cell cancer). Like any drug that damps down the immune response, it can lead to an increased risk of cancer, as your immune system isn't able to do the same amount of patrolling for rogue cells that it would normally do (I assume that's why she's had a smear and mammogram). It shouldn't make her puke, or make her hair fall out. But it will increase her susceptibility to coughs and colds, so she should be careful in crowds and mask up. Probably don't really want to be going into schools either as they are just germ factories.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He who we all adore has published another article about her recent cheque giving.

Three charities have pulled out

I love this line.

Many may hope that after the recent donations of over £38,000, that the schools may benefit from what remains of the £254,213 given for the allotment project on Ms Burd’ GoFundMe page. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2879626
---

It's a load of bleeping bollocks. I upchucked regularly on Methotrexate even when injecting and taking folic acid high dose 6/7 days to try and reduce the side effects. I also went incredibly motheaten to the point that the brief fling that was going to become Mr D grinned and said if I wanted to go wig shopping, he'd come along and join me trying them on (as he went bald incredibly young and had been really upset about that, it was absolutely what I needed to hear at the time). But biologics? Not a single thing, other than it stinging for the first few injections until I'd got used to the lower gauge needle in the pen and the higher volume for the dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My partner is on a different biologic and has developed alopecia universalis from being on it. They're not fun, but it's a whole different ballgame to chemotherapy. She's a ghoul.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Are all the "regular" approved organisations that have refused Carlz money charities or are some CICs?
The charity commission issued updated guidance of refusing donations last month. There's a handing step by step guide to assessing who is donating called Know your Donor.
I especially enjoyed these two points. I bet Colin did too

•Have any public concerns been raised about the donors or their activities? If so, what was the nature of the concerns and how long ago were they raised? Did the police or a regulator investigate the concerns? What was the outcome?

•Would any adverse publicity about the donor have a damaging effect on the charity
?

Guidance is here and the know your donor assessment is the link under suspicious donations

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Comments under the YourHarlow Facebook article. Carly‘s barmy army seem convinced that ’Carly says so’ counts as proof. I’m hoping red squig isn’t employed by the police
1EE3D11D-2959-4B5D-A021-5A94354C0E47.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1713336841719.png

I've added a "Where is the money?" section to the wiki with the total still unaccounted for.
  • Amount unaccounted for: £215,753

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I wonder how her fan club feels about Carlz no longer doling out free food FOR FREE though? Donna et al will have to do their own shopping from now on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.