Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone checked if Sheridan Smith us free to play C**** in the new BBC drama “Harlow…is it Me You’re Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone checked if Sheridan Smith us free to play C**** in the new BBC drama “Harlow…is it Me You’re Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles”?
I don't know but I asked ChatGPT about it

Sheridan Smith portraying Carly Burd in "Harlow…Is It Me You're Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles" would infuse the character with her trademark charisma and depth. Smith's versatility as an actress, demonstrated in a range of roles across stage and screen, would bring Carly Burd to life with authenticity and flair. With her ability to convey both vulnerability and strength, Smith could capture the complexities of Carly's journey in a compelling manner, drawing audiences into her world and evoking empathy for her struggles and triumphs.

Moreover, Smith's comedic timing and emotional depth would enhance the humor and heart of the story, adding layers to Carly's interactions with the colorful cast of characters in the Regular Salt Chronicles universe. Her presence would elevate the production, creating a dynamic and engaging portrayal that resonates with viewers long after the curtains close. In essence, Sheridan Smith's involvement would undoubtedly enrich the experience of "Harlow…Is It Me You're Looking For," making it a must-see performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't know but I asked ChatGPT about it

Sheridan Smith portraying Carly Burd in "Harlow…Is It Me You're Looking For: The Regular Salt Chronicles" would infuse the character with her trademark charisma and depth. Smith's versatility as an actress, demonstrated in a range of roles across stage and screen, would bring Carly Burd to life with authenticity and flair. With her ability to convey both vulnerability and strength, Smith could capture the complexities of Carly's journey in a compelling manner, drawing audiences into her world and evoking empathy for her struggles and triumphs.

Moreover, Smith's comedic timing and emotional depth would enhance the humor and heart of the story, adding layers to Carly's interactions with the colorful cast of characters in the Regular Salt Chronicles universe. Her presence would elevate the production, creating a dynamic and engaging portrayal that resonates with viewers long after the curtains close. In essence, Sheridan Smith's involvement would undoubtedly enrich the experience of "Harlow…Is It Me You're Looking For," making it a must-see performance.
😭😭😭

Wow that’s amazing, they write just like Carly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's too early but i would like to register an interest in "Harlow... is it me you're looking for?" as a thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's too early but i would like to register an interest in "Harlow... is it me you're looking for?" as a thread title.
Can I second this motion but also make an addition
Harlow... is it me you're looking for?no, it’s the remaining £160,000

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Still honking at 'maybe the reindeer was a sign from your mum'

IT WAS PROBABLY A MUNTJAC CARLY, for goodness' sake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should I be concerned over the fact we’ve been asked by my daughter’s teacher, to bring a plant pot into school? They’ve had tomato seedlings kindly donated for the children to take home 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Should I be concerned over the fact we’ve been asked by my daughter’s teacher, to bring a plant pot into school? They’ve had tomato seedlings kindly donated for the children to take home 😳
Only if they also give out mouldy snapped bread sticks and last week's carrots!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’re not far away 😳 although you’re right, she’s not likely to extend her kind charity outside of Harlow..

Reactions: 6
We’re not far away 😳 although you’re right, she’s not likely to extend her kind charity outside of Harlow..
NO. HARLOW ONLY.

Mad that she turned away that CIC that has a load of Harlow based service users cos HARLOW ONLY, but didn't turn away a potentially dodgy meals on wheels service that probably grifts the HARLOW ONLY clientele NOT FOR FREE .

(might be uncharitable but in my head those meals on wheels are like that free school meals Charterhouse or whatever they were called scandal)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Phew, then at least I don’t have to worry about my daughter and her friends being used to sell saplings FOR FREEto fix the school roof 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Drove up the M11 on Saturday. Had quite the giggle when I went past the signs for Carlytown (HARLOW). Was tempted to detour off and see if I could find the wild deer muntjac park.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what I especially love about iCarlyGPT is that it's supposed to get better the more people engage with it, but AI can't account for the absolute absurdity of C**** and the canal/whatever the salty version of the canal is who feed it so much nonsense. I dunno, I can't explain it, I just love it so, so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13