Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that if I were desperate for some stale bread and diesel particles, LinkedIn would be the first place I'd look

1715276005669.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Cost of living ☑

Excuse me, cost of living is now for FREE since the new 78p increase

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She could have made the content more Linked-inny

I saw this pile of bread and it showed me the truth about synergy and matrix management and project governance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's certainly providing a lot of lessons about how NOT to run a charitable enterprise...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cost of living ☑

Excuse me, cost of living is now for FREE since the new 78p increase
Ha, don’t worry, C**** has done the cost of living crisis, it’s sorted, she’s ticked it off her list, so that’s ok

• Haha
Oh my Christ, that's surely our next thread title! “ a deep introspection into your intrinsic” 🤣

She didn’t even read that bumwash back before she posted it. The thought process was - quick skim* over, ooooh so many fancy words, I sound really clever and now I present it to the world so it can tell me how much good I do 🥰🥰🥰

* she’s good at a quick skim, eh? nudge nudge wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ChatGPT is like internet junk Mail, C****’s efforts are like an AI picture where the person only has three fingers on one hand and no top lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2024-05-10-18-31-31-46_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-10-18-31-44-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Comment on the big cheque post by the woman who runs the spenny business classes

"Maybe the reindeer was a sign"

• Wow
  • Haha
7 SPAG errors in a trite post (about bleeping EDUCATION) that sounds like a bleeping scam merchant 'Aww, your Mum's dead, well I'm proud of you, too'. Guess she knows there's another hundred and seventy grand going begging, too.

Reactions: 10