Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for misleading you about the preview - saw it and thought itwas all about C****! Thanks to Itchy for the info

Reactions: 6
Friends, the images from Companies House - please can someone help me to understand them?

Is the strike off the same ‘company’ that raised the 250k, or something else she’s involved in?

Reactions: 3
Friends, the images from Companies House - please can someone help me to understand them?

Is the strike off the same ‘company’ that raised the 250k, or something else she’s involved in?
The strike off is for the meals on wheels company she "donated" 7k to (they're a service that charges for meals on wheels).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
What?! "served"

1715239990161.png

Does she mean the old abandoned Facebook group or the newly abandoned Facebook page?

1715240086092.png

ETA: She did not post the special resolution to TikTok as claimed here.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can’t read her screenshots but the last updates on Companies House are 15 December.

There‘s only two more weeks left of May and no evidence of her doing anything with any schools.

Reactions: 10
What?! "served"

View attachment 2924294

Does she mean the old abandoned Facebook group or the newly abandoned Facebook page?

View attachment 2924298

Why would she be sending those forms to the council? It's Companies House who need to receive them. I also assume that they need to be filed with the regulator, but I'm not familiar with the filing and regulatory compliance requirements for CICs beyond the usual Companies House filings.

Reactions: 9
Why would she be sending those forms to the council? It's Companies House who need to receive them. I also assume that they need to be filed with the regulator, but I'm not familiar with the filing and regulatory compliance requirements for CICs beyond the usual Companies House filings.
You send everything to Companies House and they take care of it. There is no need to send copies to the regulator directly.

Could it be different rules for The Regular though?
Of course. Carly has a hotline to the Regular to run anything by them with instant turnaround.

They must have told her to ignore the normal requirement for CICs to consult with stakeholders and instead live out a fantasy of 'serving papers' like a television legal drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She's posted a slideshow of some CIC docs to some jazzy muzak

Now send em in to CH

What?! "served"

View attachment 2924294

View attachment 2924298

Carly has used her LinkedIn profile as a repository for Form CIC14 (and the Checklist) but has neglected to post the Special Resolution.

• Haha
  • Wow