Carly Burd #5 (No) Salt and Vinegar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally redistributed money she was given that she couldn't spend to other organisations. This should have been done eight months ago when she'd let the GoFundMe rack up to an amount that she never feasibly could spend on a project. It's like the Captain Tom Foundation, a middle-man for charitable giving.

Reactions: 13
She's literally redistributed money she was given that she couldn't spend to other organisations. This should have been done eight months ago when she'd let the GoFundMe rack up to an amount that she never feasibly could spend on a project. It's like the Captain Tom Foundation, a middle-man for charitable giving.

It's still a bait and switch - look at the comedy cheques, don't see the charities wondering when the bank payent's going to go through 'oh, I have to go into the bank and they want a passport/won't accept my driving licence', don't see the other £140k vanishing in a puff of stupidity.

Reactions: 8
I'm certain that the mad rush is to beat some date, it has to be
Could it be something to do with HMRC? We are coming up to a year, I'm clueless about matters of tax but will they want some of what was in her personal account until December?

She hasn't mentioned Whiskers for a while, I'm wondering if they were just acting on her behalf for the allotment contact. Am I correct in thinking they were acting pro bono?

Reactions: 5
Could it be something to do with HMRC? We are coming up to a year, I'm clueless about matters of tax but will they want some of what was in her personal account until December?

She hasn't mentioned Whiskers for a while, I'm wondering if they were just acting on her behalf for the allotment contact. Am I correct in thinking they were acting pro bono?
Yes inexplicably they were acting pro bono at least for the allotment stuff, they confirmed that. I don't know why they did that because she has hundreds of thousands of pounds and it would be perfectly OK to spend some of it on professional advice (indeed, if only she had taken any professional advice!).

Have not heard anything from them since their threats to Your Harlow so yes indeed maybe they've finally figured out the True Carly and have stepped back now.

Reactions: 7
According to Companies House her first accounting period ends 30 April 2024. Whatever is left on that date will be subject to Corporation Tax.

Reactions: 12
Where will Carly take her massive comedy cheque today?

I can't wait for the new adventures 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
According to Companies House her first accounting period ends 30 April 2024. Whatever is left on that date will be subject to Corporation Tax.
How much will that be?

If the DWP get involved that will be a proper downfall. If someone has charity money in their account and doesn't spend it, that is one thing, but she will have spent an undisclosed amount of money while claiming UC.

I wonder if Wayne is living with her and they haven't declared it. Could be why he never appears in her socials as they are pretending they are living apart, which of they are would be really words for an engaged couple.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Wayne is living with her and they haven't declared it. Could be why he never appears in her socials as they are pretending they are living apart, which of they are would be really words for an engaged couple.
She's dropped a sufficient number of careless comments that a DWP investigation would draw the conclusion that they were living together (him bringing her medication in the morning, that "poem" about him farting in bed), even if they were living in separate properties.

Reactions: 15
How much will that be?

If the DWP get involved that will be a proper downfall. If someone has charity money in their account and doesn't spend it, that is one thing, but she will have spent an undisclosed amount of money while claiming UC.

Assuming she gives away £85k (excluding the two orgs who’ve turned her down as she doesn’t appear to have reallocated that cash to different charities) AND assuming all the rest of the money is ‘safely’ in the CIC bank account, corporation tax will be about £30k.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Surely she’s on shaky ground giving away cash to all these random organisations when said cash was donated for the purposes of un-saltifying an allotment?

Reactions: 14
Well, to be fair to Carly, the allotment is unsaltified now, so job done really.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.