Carly Burd #5 (No) Salt and Vinegar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the fabulously bottomed @CrackingOwlSanctuary for our new thread title.

You win … 5 packets of tomato seeds, a piece of wood which will last at least 15 years and an AI (fewer than 5 fingers per hand guaranteed) image generator.

The last thread was action packed. Carly announced she was going to stop the food parcels as the government will align benefits with inflation so everyone will eat cake for ever more!

Okay, maybe not but Carly is very very ill and she is about to start (a microdose of) chemo so you can’t be mean to her m’kay?

YourHarlow continued their Indefatigable investigative journalism into St Carly of Salt. It’s been a rollercoaster.
YH reported on her stopping the food parcels. And then on the allotments and what really happened. Harlow council issued a statement saying there was no evidence of salt on the allotments.
Carly responded with a solicitors letter telling your Harlow that comments on articles weren’t allowed.
YH posted an article saying that Carly refused to sign the contract for the allotment as the terms were too onerous.

Meanwhile Carly had said in a video that she’d hold a community meeting to decide what to do with the cash. She didn’t. She decided schools was the thing. She did a pilot project in one school and was excitedly talking about rolling it out.

She launched a YouTube channel and new website weekend 16-17 March about her new schools plans.

On Monday 18 March, YH published an article saying that the school she had identified as her pilot and any other schools in the trust were no longer working with her.

Carly says those aren’t the schools she was talking about. She means other schools, etc etc

God that was long but I’m sure I’ve missed things. Please add!

And all hail @Seaford Haggington extraordinary wiki ^^^^

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The most shocking revelation of the last thread for me, is that Whiskers LLP are doing it FOR FREE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks to the fabulously bottomed @CrackingOwlSanctuary for our new thread title.

You win … 5 packets of tomato seeds, a piece of wood which will last at least 15 years and an AI (fewer than 5 fingers per hand guaranteed) image generator.

The last thread was action packed. Carly announced she was going to stop the food parcels as the government will align benefits with inflation so everyone will eat cake for ever more!

Okay, maybe not but Carly is very very ill and she is about to start (a microdose of) chemo so you can’t be mean to her m’kay?

YourHarlow continued their Indefatigable investigative journalism into St Carly of Salt. It’s been a rollercoaster.
YH reported on her stopping the food parcels. And then on the allotments and what really happened. Harlow council issued a statement saying there was no evidence of salt on the allotments.
Carly responded with a solicitors letter telling your Harlow that comments on articles weren’t allowed.
YH posted an article saying that Carly refused to sign the contract for the allotment as the terms were too onerous.

Meanwhile Carly had said in a video that she’d hold a community meeting to decide what to do with the cash. She didn’t. She decided schools was the thing. She did a pilot project in one school and was excitedly talking about rolling it out.

She launched a YouTube channel and new website weekend 16-17 March about her new schools plans.

On Monday 18 March, YH published an article saying that the school she had identified as her pilot and any other schools in the trust were no longer working with her.

Carly says those aren’t the schools she was talking about. She means other schools, etc etc

God that was long but I’m sure I’ve missed things. Please add!

And all hail @Seaford Haggington extraordinary wiki ^^^^
Thank you for this excellent recap. Please add to the wiki. It is difficult to keep up with all her lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think last thread's timeline went

SCHOOLS --> we fight! ---> Wait might have some news about the allotment, will let you know when I have an update --> I fight so hard ❤❤❤ ---> SCHOOLS --> Solicitor's letter ---> SCHOOOOOOOOLS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey party people!

Your Harlow is also on Twitter

Only one comment, us people from Harlow aren't that good with these new fangled social media apps so we stick to Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think last thread's timeline went

SCHOOLS --> we fight! ---> Wait might have some news about the allotment, will let you know when I have an update --> I fight so hard ❤❤❤ ---> SCHOOLS --> Solicitor's letter ---> SCHOOOOOOOOLS
dance it out ---> chemo ---> dance it out ---> schoooooooooooools

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do rather like the microdosing of biologics...

Had mine yesterday. One push, a little prick and it's all over for another fortnight.

That reminds me, we haven't heard anything about Wayneybaby since this all kicked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My son will be having Biologics soon. How often do I have to mention it on social media? The doctor didn't tell us, he was all about side effects and blood tests and boring useless stuff.

Is it an everyday thing? Am I going to have to work it into social media posts once a day? What about in normal conversation?

Or do I only bring it up if I'm challenged on something dodgy that I'm doing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Nobody has it in for "the lady". All "the lady" needs to do is to sow her solicitors evidence that the money is somewhere and its all there. The solicitors can then inform Your Harlow. Your Harlow can then publish it.

Every single person who has doubted "the lady" will then look like extremely horrible people.

Downloading this months bank statement which would show the amount takes a few seconds. Writing an email and attaching said bank statement would take a few minutes.

Whiskers would then take a few minutes to read through it. It would then take a few more minutes foe Whiskers to email Your Harlow confining that they have seen evidence that the money is still all there.

It may take longer if Saint Carly used some of the money to buy 5 loaves and two fish to feed 5000 hungry Harlow residents.

Those purchases would be listed on bank statements and Carly would also have been making notes on what she spent and when and will have receipts to back up her purchases, as well as details on who received the food and when.

Our faces are going to be so red when she provides all that proof.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wasn't prepared to show she had secured the money a year ago, so I guess it shouldn't be a shock that she still evades scrutiny now. There would not be as much interest in her now if she had done things properly when she received the money in the first place.

The salty bandwagon rumbles on.

Excellent recap VVV. Particularly impressed by the use of ‘indefatigable’ although I read that word in George Galloway’s accent 🤢

• Haha
Nobody has it in for "the lady". All "the lady" needs to do is to sow her solicitors evidence that the money is somewhere and its all there. The solicitors can then inform Your Harlow. Your Harlow can then publish it.

Every single person who has doubted "the lady" will then look like extremely horrible people.

Downloading this months bank statement which would show the amount takes a few seconds. Writing an email and attaching said bank statement would take a few minutes.

Whiskers would then take a few minutes to read through it. It would then take a few more minutes foe Whiskers to email Your Harlow confining that they have seen evidence that the money is still all there.

It may take longer if Saint Carly used some of the money to buy 5 loaves and two fish to feed 5000 hungry Harlow residents.

Those purchases would be listed on bank statements and Carly would also have been making notes on what she spent and when and will have receipts to back up her purchases, as well as details on who received the food and when.

Our faces are going to be so red when she provides all that proof.
More than happy to be red faced if it does turn out that the CIC is still sitting on £250k less reasonable expenses (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
More than happy to be red faced if it does turn out that the CIC is still sitting on £250k less reasonable expenses (y)
Same. If we all have to post an apology to Carly and these threads are locked for ever more, I'll be delighted. I'll also make an extra donation to my local community garden, which is a registered charity and publishes audited accounts every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1710836729569.png

1710836748836.png

what's the matter babe, you've barely touched your rifled-out-of-the-big-plastic-bag croissant

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2824029

View attachment 2824030

what's the matter babe, you've barely touched your rifled-out-of-the-big-plastic-bag croissant
At least one of those bags is resting directly on the ground.

I suppose Carly's food hygiene certificate training didn't explicitly say "don't store food on the ground," because it never crossed the minds of the people devising the course that anyone would actually do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think there might be a pretzel in that croissant bag, and it looks like there could be baguettes at the bottom?

So if somebody really wants that baguette (or if all of the individually sealed ones in the pallet are taken), they might rifle through all the croissants to get it? Is she providing disposal gloves? Tongs?

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.