Carly Burd #5 (No) Salt and Vinegar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments under the YourHarlow Facebook article. Carly‘s barmy army seem convinced that ’Carly says so’ counts as proof. I’m hoping red squig isn’t employed by the police
View attachment 2880412
I predict that Red Squig will delete all her comments soon, in the same way that Donna did when she tried to defend Carly but ended up unable to.
---
1713342577900.png

it frickin is if she spent it on German desserts for her mates' goody bags :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_20240417_101035.jpg

Plot twist?

If YourHarlow didn't go and verify with Butterfly directly and it's just based off that comment I'm gonna be fummmmmmin
---
I bet they did though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting there is a comment on Your Harlow which I assume is from Colin Enough! It says that Potter Street is a charity and must abide by the charity commission suggesting they know the situation is dodgy and can't risk being embroiled in it. I think any charity which does basic due diligence won't touch the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's a wonder that her devoted followers and defenders can't see that a lot of other people do great work for the community without running into the difficulties that their sainted heroine does. 😉

Reactions: 14
If she’s not doing meals on her with love FOR FREE anymore, then what’s the point of the fb group?
Narcissistic supply FOR FREE?

”it’s not stollen money” is cracking me up 🤣 she should run that by the regular, see if she’s allowed to spend it on tasty Germanic Christmas treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Narcissistic supply FOR FREE?

”it’s not stollen money” is cracking me up 🤣 she should run that by the regular, see if she’s allowed to spend it on tasty Germanic Christmas treats.
Aw man if it was stollen money no one would begrudge her, I’d love some stollen money 😂

I will rephrase my question. If she’s not giving out stollen meals for free, what is the point in anyone else being in that group? Everyone should leave and then sainted Carlz would lose her audience for the cheque photos. That would be the worst consequence of all for her

Reactions: 14
Aw man if it was stollen money no one would begrudge her, I’d love some stollen money 😂

I will rephrase my question. If she’s not giving out stollen meals for free, what is the point in anyone else being in that group? Everyone should leave and then sainted Carlz would lose her audience for the cheque photos. That would be the worst consequence of all for her
For her to post all her in depth updates of course

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Carly hasn’t unloaded a comedy cheque photo so until she does, I suspect this person is being economical with the truth
Don't forget that even a photo op on the Massive Cheque Tour doesn't necessarily mean she's actually paid the money over ...

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_2024-04-17-13-40-27-05_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Cheques on tour (two minutes later)
Cheques on tour
Cheques on tour (got your picture)
Cheques on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They give the kids refreshments
View attachment 2881002
Hope Carly warmed up before she did that stretch to class then as having similar goals to her.

I also hope they have a free offer that isn't shown as otherwise, they seem to sell courses that start at £500+. Even the workbook they sell is £30. I am sure they can feed people attending from the money they make from that.

This where you come unstuck with CICs.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
1713362975010.png

ah right charities should just accept any old cash that comes their way, perfect.

1713363027687.png

the main problem is that the projects are all, in theory, good ideas. IN THEORY. they have not yet transcended from the purely theoretical stage

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.