Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star is born

VIP Member
The constant swipe ups are annoying. What does she get maybe a quid if you swipe up. And then she will get a percentage of anything you buy for that month. Never swipe up and if you do, clear the cookies on your phone as she’s getting a cut of anything you buy after that for a whole month.
she must be skint if she’s reduced herself to being a BAD BEG !

Reactions: 4

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Looks like someone's told her that this thread is moving again, little clapback about the kids not being away with her...

Barfa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4

chattycatty

VIP Member
HOW is she affording the new place ? It looks absolutely unbelievable.
In fairness she must be raking in aba 800 a day on the makeup but surely that could only afford her a life of luxury if she’d stayed living in her council house.
£3500 a month the house is shes got a brand new electric audi and theres an electric merc too 👀👀👀 house is unreal same road as harvey elliots in formby

• Wow
Reactions: 3

georgijane

Chatty Member
How is she getting away with blagging free meals constantly and not tagging them as #ad ? She gives Katie fuckin Hayes a run for her money.

She story shared a message from someone basically calling her a lazy bitch and go home and cook for her kids. And she outright said ‘this is my job, I’m expected to post the free things I get’ or words to that effect.
I’ve thought that too. Surprised no one has reported her to ASA. I’ve never seen her mark a single post as an ad or gifted.

Sez99

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s still getting away with it. So bad.
I come on here every so often for a gawk and it shocks me to my core this isn’t more active!
I’ve always a comment to add but scared I’d be chatting to myself lol

wiganuser

VIP Member
How the fuck can she afford all these holidays is beyond me. She's a 2nd rated MUA at best who now lives in rentals.

Oooo why aren’t they mates anymore 😂
Don’t think we’ve ever found out properly, might have been over a fella I think
---
He is scouse, he's a friend of a friend's fella, but she doesn't know much about him other than he was previously a grafter but apparently not no more.
Nah defo not a grafter renting a house for that much in his late 30’s/40’s 🫠🤣