Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
Fuckin hell I wonder if the Bardsleys kick off at all about how much she documents a private event.
Video of the father in law dancing on a table, the young son twerking on the dance floor.

she doesn’t half toot her own horn in half her stories ‘on Tanya’s dad just telling me how much he loves me’. She always has to get across that she’s more than just the makeup artist, she’s a legitimate guest you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disgusting . If you’re gonna break the rules don’t advertise it all over insta for all the young girls to see and think that it’s ok 😫 .

Sez99

VIP Member
I think she’s just the ultimate hang on to all her celeb clients. I imagine the likes of Tanya pays for her to come along to these trips and events but on the condition she’s her fuckin slave - does her makeup and running around.
In Carla’s head they’re ‘friends’. Lol

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Genuinely can’t thank you enough, best hour of my day reading that wiki hahaha some genuine laugh out loud moments ! I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on that thread from now on!! Xx
Hahahaha best thread of here truff is another level! Carla is a scruff

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have on very good source that most of her stuff is blag. Good quality blag but blag none the less ! I can’t stand her - seen her a few times and she’s shockingly different from her filtered pictures .

Lala66

What’s the tea... I used to find her funny now I just find her very try to hard

Star is born

VIP Member
Did a shoot Friday, party Saturday, Moans about no work. We are all in fuckin lockdown and want to get back out there. This is not helping, especially as your a coke head and are probably sharing the same note. Not exactly professional huh 🤔
5185B813-04B1-4171-999B-FA2D7980B045.png

• Haha

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Trying to make out it was ages ago?? Why’s she posting it now! Also what’s that party about she posted that’s the reason why we are back in a lockdown family full of tramps
Was she? I'm almost positive on one of the posts she said pre NYE

Star is born

VIP Member
No tea yet on the mysterious man in Carlas bed 🤓I’m sure it will come soon.👏🏼 I’d like to see you wearing one of theses 😂🤣😂 Yer tit
38E8E1A7-1301-4BBD-AE0F-E8CEB8881788.jpeg

• Haha

bxtch1212

I’ve been thinking the same. Jay can’t be that brewstied to be paying her decent CS

How the fuck has she afforded that rolex
I’ve been thinking the same. Jay can’t be that brewstied to be paying her decent CS

How the fuck has she afforded that rolex
I thought the same. Surely got to be shagging a drug dealer or hopped up to the eyeballs with credit cards 🫣

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Trying to make out it was ages ago?? Why’s she posting it now! Also what’s that party about she posted that’s the reason why we are back in a lockdown family full of tramps