Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ha ha yesterday when she said aww look at him (Paul Kelly) made up being on holiday has t been away for for 10 years 🤣🤣 yer love coz he’s been on a holiday courtesy of hmp for shifting a load of heroin and couldn’t leave the country while on licence could
He 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Louloumay

Lurker from the KHM & Scouse bird threads. Never ever posted before but I used to get my lashes done in zest in the room next to where Carla worked and cos she’s got such a deep loud voice, everything she said would carry through the wall. The things I heard her say and how she would talk about her clients was disgusting. She’s be nice to their face but slag them off as soon as they’d paid and left. One day there was a group of Irish girls coming in and Carla had brought another girl in to help her do their make ups. Carla was saying to her ‘just throw it on, we won’t see them again, I’m not arsed’. Deffo doesn’t have that approach with her z listers who don’t even pay!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Got some ☕ girls apparently she had her bum done and its ment to look ashow not ment to look nice at all 🍑🥔
🤣🤣 I was wondering about her today yano where the fuck does she get her dough from. She rents a house in netherton doesn’t she? Obv jay paid for the big house in rainhill but that went to shit when she got caught shagging around. A few make ups in zest on a Saturday can’t fund this lifestyle no way

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sez99

VIP Member
I can confirm she is not a case of ‘what you see is what you get’.
I follow her and thought her makeup style looked great and she looked like she would be such a LAUGH. Booked in and I was actually excited to get my makeup done by her.

She was so unfriendly and unprofessional. There was zero small talk. The makeup was at best, average.

Im sure if i was a zlist celeb or a WAG I would have had the ear chewed off me, and more attention given to what I asked for.

Reactions: 13

Icantspell

Chatty Member
new here hi 👋 came from KHM thread. Carla is vile not a nice girl at all, she used to hang onto Alex Gerrard when she first got with Steven & AH but Alex is way too classy & nice for this brassy horror. I also think her makeup style is the same on everyone it’s very 2000’s ashow

Reactions: 11

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
Got some ☕ girls apparently she had her bum done and its ment to look ashow not ment to look nice at all 🍑🥔

• Haha

I dont have a clue

Major coke head. Always has been. Used to go out with Chris Tam who owns his own gym now and looks pretty hot. Was always in some flat on bootle snorting ket until she met jay. Popped out 3 kids whilst touring the beauty Salons of Liverpool doing her make up. Now mates with josh kelly and has a permanent stint in zest meeting z list celebrities and jumping on their photo shoots. Moved from a big house in rainhill to a council house in netherton. God knows where this girl gets her money from to buy nice clothes though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Papparazzo

No way will she isolate. She can't even put seat belts on her kids so why would she isolate to prevent the spread of covid!

I honestly think she gets away with shit as she's more relatable, but the videos of the kids standing up in the car when it's moving knock me sick! How could you NOT make sure your kids have seat belts on!

Reactions: 10

Pebs19

I got my filler done in Zest ages ago & was waiting where she does the makeup.
Can confirm she's not a nice person whatsoever. Looked right through me as if I was a piece of shit. Loved reading all the 🍵 on this thread!

Reactions: 9

MadameFoner

Chatty Member

Carlas on the video. My mate lives not far from her, she’ll be getting reported and fined if she doesn’t isolate
Oh she'll be fuming, she obv wanted to keep it under wraps as she's tagged the location on her grid as Turkey! The other day she posted a throw back of a holiday photo so I'm guessing she wants us all to think this is the same.
I'm sorry but I don't know any single mums of 3 children who can get away as much as her. She was best mates with Dawn Ward not long ago now it seems like Tanya is a better option with what DW is Facing? Stinks of desparation wanting to be mates with these no-bodies. Urrgghh

Reactions: 9

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
She had a story up last night about the bizzies bursting through the door when her sisters and cousin were having a bevvy 🙈 they got fined which she said was deserved cos of lockdown, but fumed that they put the cousin in cuffs. She was meant to go but was too tired, thats what I got from it... more examples of people doing what the fuck they want and not following restrictions. Story is gone now though

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She had a story up last night about the bizzies bursting through the door when her sisters and cousin were having a bevvy 🙈 they got fined which she said was deserved cos of lockdown, but fumed that they put the cousin in cuffs. She was meant to go but was too tired, thats what I got from it... more examples of people doing what the fuck they want and not following restrictions. Story is gone now though
Soz but they deserve all they get while rest of us are sat here being mugged off by divs like that. Should’ve cuffed them all 🤣

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
it was me on the KHM thread who said jay caught her in bed. My cousin is a MUA and she heard it on the grapevine 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dunno if the house is a council house or private rented but am sure it’s next door or a few doors down to her ma’s

Star is born

VIP Member
I used to really like her still do, kids are hilarious, and must be tough bringing them up on your own even if you’ve got your family living next door. She’s done my make up twice, first time was a little salon near Kirkdale station. I personally didn’t think it was anything special considering top end price. Gave it one more chance, but the whole disorganised disorder she gives over on her stories is real. The wait was horrific as she can’t manage her times or diary. Swipe ups during lockdown got a bit much 🙄

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She’s always on holiday as well or swanning around with the z list.

On a side note I proper fancy Jay.

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
Kate Hayes MUA to the stars.. search her & READ THE WIKI (pink box at the top)
You’ll be hooked! Guaranteed! Funniest trolls around!!
Genuinely can’t thank you enough, best hour of my day reading that wiki hahaha some genuine laugh out loud moments ! I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on that thread from now on!! Xx

• Heart