Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
It’s sound the marian square I’m from not far from it but it’s no rain hill I’ll tell you that for fuck all

• Haha
Reactions: 5

StTropez

Can’t believe this thread isn’t busier 😂 see she’s got an agent now wonder if she’ll start declaring all the affiliate links and free clothes

Reactions: 5

Sez99

VIP Member
How is she getting away with blagging free meals constantly and not tagging them as #ad ? She gives Katie fuckin Hayes a run for her money.

She story shared a message from someone basically calling her a lazy bitch and go home and cook for her kids. And she outright said ‘this is my job, I’m expected to post the free things I get’ or words to that effect.

Reactions: 4

Sez99

VIP Member
I’m not having it that she’s not had a fall out with the zest guys. She’s took Tanya Bardsley with her lol, Tanya’s in getting her hair done in the Glamor Pit today along with her makeup.

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
Noticed she put up her working hours the other day......she's working Christmas Day.....really? Who the fuck is going anywhere that special they need a mua?? And do you need the money that badly you're going out away from your kids on Christmas day?

chattycatty

VIP Member
Literally only down the road to Glamour Pit on Queens Drive, close enough to Walton. Not a far enough move at all so seems a weird one.
Her sister used to work there didnt she now shes in a niki skin place in crosby

Wonder if josh is fucken zest off

• Haha

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
My sister seen her in the 051 last night with some lad.. Him - Designer clothes, Rolex.. the usual. Wearing a different dress to the 1 she wore for the wedding.. she defo got rattled last night!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
Genuinely can’t thank you enough, best hour of my day reading that wiki hahaha some genuine laugh out loud moments ! I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on that thread from now on!! Xx
Read the threads then! You’ll need a tena lady 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
She got a share of the house when they sold it and jay gives her money monthly but same surely that money carnt last forever