Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
She’s on his story. Though I don’t know why she’s tagging Istanbul I’m sure he’s based in Dubai?
Think he's got a couple of places and travels between them? He's like a fucking 'influencer' right of passage. Fuck off the lot of them. Dickheads

Reactions: 2

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
I actually quite like Carla - what you see is what you get with her, take it or leave it.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking the same. Jay can’t be that brewstied to be paying her decent CS

How the fuck has she afforded that rolex

Sez99

VIP Member
Didn’t know who she was before this thread but wow, she loves a triple filter! Sorry to be mean but she’s quite manly looking. Those filters don’t do her any favours
shes veryyyyy broad square shouldered in person c

TR11

Getting vibes that she’s been seeing someone but got binned off…. she went on the missing list now all this self care 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll ask around, anyone know ?
Someone messaged her the other day, replying to a story of her birthday balloons that she screen shot and put on her story. I noticed she blanked the name out of the person mentioned so presumed it was a new bloke

QwertyGerty

Na shes stright to the point shes not arsed. She also is a make up artist so the stuff she influencing she kniws what shes talking about not these blaggers who only do it for the money and fame
shes just signed to an agency, never tags her aff links and is always hanging out of some z list celebs arse but go off 😂

• Haha

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
I thought it was a lot of filters too ??
I actually seen her at Reminisce, I spoke to her too (she was actually really nice) I gave her something but not outing myself to say what 🤣 And I wouldn’t say she uses facetune. She’s tiny! But defo filters her face, which she admits too

Sez99

VIP Member
Has she 🤣 wonder where shes gone shes living the high life now seen ger going in to her new house the other day fucken hell how she went from glovers lane to formby makes me howl he must have pure coin
Literally only down the road to Glamour Pit on Queens Drive, close enough to Walton. Not a far enough move at all so seems a weird one.