Carla Lawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the tea... I used to find her funny now I just find her very try to hard

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her still do, kids are hilarious, and must be tough bringing them up on your own even if you’ve got your family living next door. She’s done my make up twice, first time was a little salon near Kirkdale station. I personally didn’t think it was anything special considering top end price. Gave it one more chance, but the whole disorganised disorder she gives over on her stories is real. The wait was horrific as she can’t manage her times or diary. Swipe ups during lockdown got a bit much 🙄

Reactions: 8
whooop whoop now we are talking

So who going to spill the tea?? #cheat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the kids dad?
He was a semi pro footballers playing in a bog standard league miles away. He was living miles away coming back to see her & kids now and again. Jay mc is all I can say as he hasn’t got a big following on insta. Had big Detached house in St. Helens but when they split she’s had to move to a terrace in netherton.
There was talk on KHM thread that one of them was caught in bed with someone. This split was ages ago, about a year ago if not longer.

Reactions: 2
Someone said on a KHM thread that he caught her in bed with someone else... waiting for the tea!!

I actually really like her but the constant COVID rules / lockdown breaking is getting on my nerves a bit.

Reactions: 1
Waiting for the tea on the split as well...
She’s been well know in Liverpool area for years, didn’t KHM thread start out with words to that effect 🤣
When she was about 20 she had an old fella boyfriend who bought her a new set of boobs, I’m sure he got her a shop too, I’m sure it was a sunbed shop.

He was a semi pro footballers playing in a bog standard league miles away. He was living miles away coming back to see her & kids now and again. Jay mc is all I can say as he hasn’t got a big following on insta. Had big Detached house in St. Helens but when they split she’s had to move to a terrace in netherton.
There was talk on KHM thread that one of them was caught in bed with someone. This split was ages ago, about a year ago if not longer.
The tea will be spilt and I’m sure it was her caught in bed! She used to be hysterical but The constant swipe ups do my fuckin head in

Reactions: 2
Well whatever happened they seem on good terms, she tags him in posts and stuff. Seen her about a few times, I actually like her, she seems dead real. Bit lax with the parenting for my liking but there are well worse!

Major coke head. Always has been. Used to go out with Chris Tam who owns his own gym now and looks pretty hot. Was always in some flat on bootle snorting ket until she met jay. Popped out 3 kids whilst touring the beauty Salons of Liverpool doing her make up. Now mates with josh kelly and has a permanent stint in zest meeting z list celebrities and jumping on their photo shoots. Moved from a big house in rainhill to a council house in netherton. God knows where this girl gets her money from to buy nice clothes though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Major coke head. Always has been. Used to go out with Chris Tam who owns his own gym now and looks pretty hot. Was always in some flat on bootle snorting ket until she met jay. Popped out 3 kids whilst touring the beauty Salons of Liverpool doing her make up. Now mates with josh kelly and has a permanent stint in zest meeting z list celebrities and jumping on their photo shoots. Moved from a big house in rainhill to a council house in netherton. God knows where this girl gets her money from to buy nice clothes though 🤷🏽‍♀️
What?! Her new house is council? I am shocked! Surely there are more deserving people who need the help not a ket head who charges ridiculous prices for makeup and spends god knows how much on designer clothing

Reactions: 3
it was me on the KHM thread who said jay caught her in bed. My cousin is a MUA and she heard it on the grapevine 🤷🏻‍♀️

I dunno if the house is a council house or private rented but am sure it’s next door or a few doors down to her ma’s

Reactions: 8
Did a shoot Friday, party Saturday, Moans about no work. We are all in fuckin lockdown and want to get back out there. This is not helping, especially as your a coke head and are probably sharing the same note. Not exactly professional huh 🤔
5185B813-04B1-4171-999B-FA2D7980B045.png

• Haha
Disgusting . If you’re gonna break the rules don’t advertise it all over insta for all the young girls to see and think that it’s ok 😫 .

Reactions: 6
No tea yet on the mysterious man in Carlas bed 🤓I’m sure it will come soon.👏🏼 I’d like to see you wearing one of theses 😂🤣😂 Yer tit
38E8E1A7-1301-4BBD-AE0F-E8CEB8881788.jpeg

• Haha