Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ffs11

Someone come on and said she had her bum done and it was botched- do we reckon she’s had filler in it from her mate at MCR aesthetics
She has had a tummy tuck for sure. I was in the waiting area a while back at the place she gets her Botox done in maghull and the woman was telling people oh Carla lawson has just had a tummy tuck and apparently they’re best mates

Reactions: 7

Muffin990

The kids might be with their dad! She hasn’t worked for most of the year. So she’s probably in need of the money. Especially because shes on her own now.

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
I can confirm she is not a case of ‘what you see is what you get’.
I follow her and thought her makeup style looked great and she looked like she would be such a LAUGH. Booked in and I was actually excited to get my makeup done by her.

She was so unfriendly and unprofessional. There was zero small talk. The makeup was at best, average.

Im sure if i was a zlist celeb or a WAG I would have had the ear chewed off me, and more attention given to what I asked for.
Someone I knew had the exact same thing to say....in fact she thought she was quite rude.

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
See this one is at a kids birthday party now, all kinds there by the looks and sounds of it. Honest to god, some dickheads think the rules don't apply to them. Hope the bizzies turn up.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Didn’t know who she was before this thread but wow, she loves a triple filter! Sorry to be mean but she’s quite manly looking. Those filters don’t do her any favours

• Haha

Star is born

VIP Member
Hasn’t she got such a man voice 💁‍♂️
another illegal party in her mums, hope the neighbours report her 👮‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Are my eyes deceiving me or is she in Istanbul with fucking Salt Bae 🤣🙄 honest to god , why do we bother

• Haha

Hamburglar

VIP Member
she's making a holy show, even those women in the bed along from them.are looking ......I'm embarrassed....money really doesn't buy class
Was just coming here to say this. Trashy.

Also what happened to not mixing households indoors 🙄 super spreading pricks.

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
I think she’s just the ultimate hang on to all her celeb clients. I imagine the likes of Tanya pays for her to come along to these trips and events but on the condition she’s her fuckin slave - does her makeup and running around.
In Carla’s head they’re ‘friends’. Lol
Probably sorts their sniff out too.

• Haha

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
I used to like her but now can't stand the swipe up etc. Also hate that she's pure latched on to Cheshire housewives and The GC.

Star is born

VIP Member
No grid post for pearls birthday 🎂 bit sly. I don’t use Instagram much but will post my kids birthday,
but will post an old post of dawn wards kid 🙃

• Haha