Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
She mentioned at the start and half way through, she’s taking a break from it at the moment. She’s finding it hard to commit to a time slot, with her other stuff going on in life said it may be back in the new year
Not sure what all the other stuff could be. She takes her mum shopping once a week, runs her daughter to the doctors twice a month and packs a few Ebay orders. Other than hoovering up Lidl's cake isle and tidying the kitchen once a month, i'm not sure where all her time goes. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

arty123

Chatty Member
Just watched her holiday vlog and looking at the way Nat eats, if she carries on she's going to have exactly the same problems as her mother!
Boredom In The Balearics, Mediocrity in Majorca, Sedentary in Spain - take your pick. How can you make a holiday vlog boring? How?? Too many underarms and feet in this for my liking. Eewh. I am at a loss to know why Lexx and Nat put on baby voices? Nat sounded so much better when she was talking about the book she read in a normal voice. Of course to add to the boredom the same waffle song is used, heaven forbid she should try and find an alternative piece of royalty free music. Wouldn't entice me to go in the slightest - yawn.

• Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
Carla! Don't dare tell me what I can and cannot watch on YouTube, you're making money from telling people about 'your cycle' and thinking it's not embarrassing for your 'kids' (your word not mine). So to sum up your week, you eat off camera, you blame your mum indirectly for your eating habits, you buy rubbish at Costco, you jump cut edit your scales, you still wear size 24, you drink coke till its coming out of your ears and you still fool people into thinking that you have lost 2.5lbs!😂😂😂😂 why would I not watch - I love fictional tales! See you next week! Hi Joshy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
She hasn't got the energy to package up a few baby comforters and a couple of over-priced bits of china twice a week, so feck knows she'll manage proper 9-5 graft.

How soon can you go on the sick after starting a new job?

• Haha
You can lose half a pound by going to the loo before you weigh in. Maybe she should have said her goal was to weigh under 20 stone. Carla won't take advice at all - you take your life into your hands if you say anything other than 'you look amazing hun, you can really see the difference'.
Keto is terrible for you if you do it long term. It clogs up your arteries. Plus no one ever got fat from eating too many apples.

TheresaGreen

i think you missed the pop up, it definitely has been marked as an AD i just watched it before coming here it is also in the title
It didn’t when I watched it this morning, glad Carla is still reading here and took my advice 😉

Better be safe than sorry

Taken from comments;

It's all very well you documenting Subs and Resellers meeting new and old friends, exchanging gifts, best wishes and generally having a great time. But did anyone spare a moment's thought for the poor uninvited members of the Tattle Life community? No jollies or meet ups for them. Whilst you're all busy enjoying yourselves, they're diligently stuck alone, behind their screens with only each other for company, suffering hours of content they hate, made by people they hate, saying and doing things they hate, for the sake of exposing you all and saving you all from yourselves. It's a thankless, joyless, soul destroying, humiliating task, but somebody has to do it. Where is their thanks or praise? Would it have really hurt to raise a glass of cool-aid and given a toast, in recognition of the misery they endure?
oh wait, I’ve seen it.

Don’t worry Steven, I’m out tonight for my corporate Christmas party, one that I don’t have to pay for the food and drink myself (and any other beg friends and hangers-on).

I’ve also received my Christmas bonus already (kerching!) and been out on two client funded events in the last two weeks... and not had to put my hand in my pocket once!

As long as you had a lovely time meeting up with your reseller mates, don’t you worry about us here on Tattle with your incorrect stereotypical view 😂

• Heart

SophieAlpaca

Half a pound off today and she just can't get enthusiastic like she was at first and a ticking off for those that posted saying try this etc. Usual Carla weigh in day.

arty123

Chatty Member
My God what a long winded explanation as to why she’s going to work full time. All she needed to say was “due to rising costs I need a job to be able to cover my bills” end of!
I always am very wary of companies that contact applicants after they've already filled the post. All that guff about the successful lady not being able to take up the job because she had to work notice? Well, both she and the employer would have known that fact from the start! They were willing to wait a month to offer it to The Apprentice, sorry, Carla, so what was the problem? More than likely the first lady got the job, didn't stay and the office went to the next person on the list to save any hassle. I agree, she took twenty minutes to tell a two minute story! #noonecarescarla

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I agree. Nat's a grown adult with a full time job.
She also spends ridiculous money of fizzy pop and sweet eats just like her mother.
I agree ,she could easily afford Dentistry in place of All the Mega packs of redbulls , Mountains of Sweets etc

Big Mama Bear once mentioned her ickle Baby Cub didn't have money for the Dentist, even after ickle baby Cub was working 100 + hours a week . She also mentioned Baby Cub was scared of Needles for Dentistry to be carried out. Perhaps ickle Cub had general anesthetic and found a Pot of Gold under a Rainbow when she had all her Inking .

To be fair ,some people are just shit scared of visiting the Dentist . Even If this is true, All the money spent on shite could pay for some form of Treatment .There's plenty out there IF someone is Serious about Fixing their 'problem'.

But then her Momma IS carla jenkins who Is The Queen of Excuses and contradictions and quite a few bare faced Lies.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
I have never known anyone go out to eat so much. If she cut back on that she might have the money for her daughters tooth and lose more weight ….win win! Also, I’m new to all this…who is Josh?
Josh is a young reseller who goes to the bootsales and subsequent breakfasts, brunches, lunches and snacks with Carla. She is old enough to be his older mum but she cannot stop herself from including his name multiple times in every vlog she makes! As many have said on here if it were a fifty year old male reseller going on about a very young female one there would be uproar in 'the reselling community '. Both Carla and Lexx make inappropriate comments to embarrass and humiliate both him and Jack Parish but they're too nice to retaliate, I'd tell them where to go tbh. Maybe Josh takes it as a compliment, who knows! It just feels odd...

Tabia

VIP Member
Who is this sycophantic Sharon who gifts stuff to Carla? Has she no family or mates? If I have any stuff I no longer want in good condition, I ask family or friends if they want it first, and if they don’t want it, it goes to a charity shop. I certainly wouldn’t gift it to someone I barely know. Get a bloody life Sharon and stop crawling to get your name mentioned on the vlog.

• Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
carla's christmas competition, watch all her shitty vlogmas vids for a chance to win one of several prizes she got for free. If you watch her christmas tree video and spell out the name Jimmy Saville, you get a one way ticket for a special trip to see Lexx!

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She's got an attitude problem. The way she said about people commenting about her eating out and she commented that they probably underestimate the changes she has made. I hate it when You Tubers are called out and they give out the "I don't give a fuck what you think", attitude. She's becoming one of those up her own arse You Tubers.

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
My God what a long winded explanation as to why she’s going to work full time. All she needed to say was “due to rising costs I need a job to be able to cover my bills” end of!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Don't tell me Happyland and I have been demoted 😱🥺
Looks like it! I’d already said Happy was too Happy to be Carla and was able to laugh at her mishaps so I’m calling Nat for that account and Lexx for yours you’ve always got her back like a good friend should 😂…But please all three of you please tell Mrs M to stop knocking 10 yrs off her age she’s fooling nobody 😉 she should embrace the fact she’s bagged a much younger man , look at Joan Collins!

• Haha
  • Heart
I can hear it now ....'I am absolutely exhausted' ... 'I'm going to bed at 7pm ...I am SO tired'... 'I don't know if you know how tiring full time work is' (Yes we do Carla!). There is a huge difference between working (or not as the case my be) for yourself ...choosing your own times to do things and actually working a 9-5 job - adding a hour at each end for getting ready, making lunch and getting there - then getting home and changed and having a meal. Watch this space for incoming moaning .... or maybe money will be the deciding factor in this scenario!!

• Heart
Hi, everyone, new to tattle! Been watching carla and mrs m on and off for years now. Just seen her cherryz freebie box. I notice she gives her son ten tons of garbage chocolate and biscuits, you can still get type 2 diabetes when you are slim. You'd honestly think after a year she would know that sugary foods are rubbish and hit the immune system, cause inflammation and rot the teeth. Speaking of teeth, she mentioned having little ones in the home, not much luck of that when her daughter needs her tooth fixed which might build her confidence and she can find a partner. Big clue, that mess in her room is not laziness, it's depression, think i'd be depressed if half my front tooth was missing and does anyone care??? Carla spends a fortune on junk for ebay, leggings and holidays but can't pay to have her daughters tooth to be fixed? Probably happy her kids are stuck at home helping pay her bills. It's a thin veil her pretending she is a nice person. Help your daughter instead of helping yourself to cherryz freebies.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Tattle is about to give out some New Years awards

First up... This award is given to a contributer that likes to hide in the swamp ,resurface and disappear again in that thick pea green soup.

Please step forward hoppy and collect your 'passive aggressive' of the year Award !

Always polite, sneaking in a crafty curve ball to try confuse those that might believe you're in agreement with . Brilliant effort each and every time ,Apart from the Last time.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Couldn't agree more, another YouTuber does exactly what you say, she is a teacher or classroom assistant and constantly references pupils that she deals with and obviously thinks because she doesn't say their name that she is grand. It is so easy to find out where she works and any local would be able to put two and two together and know the pupil. It is ridiculous. Carla is not a team player, my goodness she isn't even a family player at times! She would be one of those workers who everyone avoids like the plague because of course she would know everything within a week. Let's just see how it goes 😊😊
She constantly contradicts herself, I want to make YouTube videos when I want to, yes Carla, that's every day at the moment! The reason your eBay shop is down money is because of the tat you sell. So do you have breakfast before work or take an extended break to meet Joshy? Make time for housework? Bit late for that. The dogs will take themselves to the park and maybe they'll even clear up their own poo, cause Carla certainly doesn't! Boy, that office must be desperate, you wouldn't have a hope where I live!

• Heart
Those bloody leggings! She has them plastered across her Instagram (telling us they were gifted of course due to the thousands of orders placed by her more suggestible fans). They look like toddler pyjamas.
It would be interesting to do an analysis of the Carla fandom. My theory is resellers, people who have a fair amount of weight to lose and housebound people. Definitely an older demographic. She could be living in the 50s - grey meat and grey veg, bingo, pub lunches, Georgette Heyer novels and the Toby Carvery. The only differences are tattoos and elastane. I imagine that's very appealing to some. It's also very white but I'm not going there!
I think some people genuinely see her as a friend. The number of people who needed Carla to acknowledge their presence in the live chats (YOU DIDN'T SAY HELLO TO ME!!!) was just so weird. She has learned (probably through Hyacinth) that failing to monetise these people is a big mistake. So she plugs her birthday, opens friend mail on camera to encourage others, frequently mentions her eBay shop and reminds people where you can find her address. It's horribly exploitative but she doesn't care. I reckon the weigh in saga might go the way of Patreon soon.
The latest vlogmas is a peach. Can Carla tell the difference between Pepsi Max and other cola brands. Given that she drinks 8 cans a day it would be spectacular if she can't. I won't watch because her and Hyacinth together are like nails down a blackboard.

• Heart