Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
I am still stunned that anyone would publicly show their support for someone who is a known paedophile. It just beggars belief. That is some strange household. If I was her I would be waiting for a knock on the door from the police.
and in the same video she has her friends little girl round playing chess which was an advert for a toy brand. Like mrs m, youtube is nothing but a money making opportunity, but in reality these people are not that nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

polarbabe

Nat could easily have afforded her own dentistry work but instead she preferred to spend God knows how many hundreds of pounds on all those ridiculous tattoos.
I agree. Nat's a grown adult with a full time job.
She also spends ridiculous money of fizzy pop and sweet eats just like her mother.

• Heart
I laughed at the St Patrick's 'What I eat' video ... Carla said (before going to the pub quiz) that she just wasn't hungry ...' I'm really not hungry' ...'I might take piece of fruit with me' ... 'maybe an apple or banana...but I.am.not.remotely.hungry' - Hey - maybe here's the reason - you already HAD ATE your main meal of the day...the huge piece of parmesan crusted chicken AND a green salad AND beetroot salad AND a treat bar .... and this was only a few hours later ...OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT HUNGRY - you ate for a small family at lunchtime! Then - lo and behold - when she arrives at the pub Carla proceeds to order another HUGE plate of chicken and bacon salad which would feed four! Honestly Carla - when you said you'd only had 1100 calories before your left the pub - that was perfectly fine - YOU WILL NOT STARVE. Why oh why do you think you HAVE to eat two main meals every.single.day? You don't - you CHOOSE to ...but you don't HAVE to.

Also ... those poor dogs (in the dog treat video) - the way she demanded (with a very very annoyed and angry voice) that they 'SIT!!!!!!' before feeding them those shocking peanut butter dog 'treats' ... the three mutts were frightened not to!!:ROFLMAO:

The problem with the 'rave' posters are that nothing original gets brought to the chat and it ends up getting really boring when we spend more time dissecting what was said on here and by who and whether that's acceptable blah blah blah. From now on I think I will just wish you both a lovely day but not respond further. You should probably read the tattle 'rules' which do not allow moderation of threads or for users to define what is acceptable to say.
On money I doubt Carla gets benefits. She does have lots of income streams. YouTube videos get about £3.50 per 1000 views which partially explains the constant churn. I reckon about a tenner a video on average. 5 a week. So around £200 a month. This doesn't include the income in kind from 'gifts', not to mention the superchats and Kofi tips. She used to talk about doing shifts in a pub / club so that's more. Also eBay is so so easy to underestimate your income for tax purposes especially if a lot of your purchases are cash (not saying Carla does this). I used to follow resellers who would show amazing sales and 60 day totals but at self assessment time would say they fell below the tax threshold which I never understood. Maybe there is some affiliate income in there too.
Bear in mind that she will pay heavily subsidised rent (which she splits with her daughter so that Natalie on her near minimum wage job has little chance of moving out to her own place).
It made me laugh that one of the comments on her haul referred to her as a struggling single mum (ha ha) so that's definintely the vibe she is going for. That helps with the gifts and tips I guess. I think she does perfectly fine for money. Definitely more than the soft hearted people who send her stuff on a regular basis.

Forgot merch - she has a website

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheresaGreen

Anyone seen the Calorie crush?
Always a reason.
Always an excuse.
Absolutely! I’m sure there wasn’t that much thought and internal dialogue when she picked up the cakes in Costco. She saw the cakes and wanted them. Thought she’d give them to the neighbours? I doubt it. The greed monster bought them.

If you’re on a diet, why are you even in the cake aisle? You wouldn't find an alcohol browsing the wine aisle.

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
I feel that lockdown was the best thing to happen to Carla for her weightloss because she can't deny that since lockdown has ended and she's back to eating out loads she's just losing and regaining the same few pounds.

polarbabe

OMG Anyone would of thought her son had either achieved a great goal in life, or was 8 years old.. All he'd done was go to Aldi and get shopping for her.. My son's have been doing my shopping for me since they were teenages (in their 30's now with families of their own), because I suffer from extreme anxiety. That was the craziest amount of praise heaped on someone for just popping to get a few bits in a supermarket. It was cringeworthy.

arty123

Chatty Member
Classic Carla today!😂😂 At the end of her 'what I ate in a day' pieces she'll always throw in the line, 'Oh I forgot to say I also had a mini Mars bar, a Freddo, a teacake' or similar. Cut to mini freedom vlog where she weighs A SLICE OF BREAD and she weighs A TUB OF BUTTER!!!! Oh I live for this content, keep it up! Those dogs in the kitchen make me want to 😨😨😨

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
This is the woman that had a day out with her mate and then had to take to her bed at 19.00. A 40 hour week?. Yeah, good luck with that!

• Heart
  • Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
I can't work out why Jack and their other plaything Josh put up with the remarks about their sexuality either. Jack could have the makings of a decent channel, but not if Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee are going to keep popping up on it.
The upload of the upmarket Christmas dinner on Lexx's channel is cringy too, Josh looks ill at ease to say the least! But for the love of god can someone ask Carla to ask Nat to wise up with the baby talk? It is beyond a joke now, ickle bee brooches???

preciousstone

Chatty Member
She’s not going to reduce her calories, she’s always going to eat cake, cake and more cake and she’s always going to pigheaded about it all.

If she’s not changing anything, nothing will change.
True Dat .

If it wasn't for lockdown and pubs shutting would she have lost the all that weight in first 6- 9 months , I don't think so.

Poor love needs to give her head a wobble. She's Only fooling herself.

Over the years she has progressed from being a quite down to earth likeable person to an arrogant know it all who positively hates criticism. No wonder she’s friends with the Bucket woman.
True .

Something seems to happen to these tubers when they get a tiny bit of attention. Can you imagine if they were actually famous , they'd be throwing strops left and right . Talentless bints who think they're all that and a slice of cake 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

• Heart
She should rename her channel the Weird World of Carla Jenkins because none of it makes sense. There are people in the comments telling her that vaping is a good idea! WTAF?! A couple of things to unpack. How is her life so stressful anyway that she either 'needs' to eat or smoke / vape. Is she actually a deeply embedded international spy? Perhaps secretly Bristol's top neurosurgeon? The only stress in her life is whether to get Indian or McDonalds as far as I can see. Do some deep breathing. Put on your favourite song. Play with your dog for 5 mins. The first one you don't even need to get off your arse for. Every excuse under the sun apart from the obvious one which is shoving crap in your mouth 5 days a week.

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Aaahh! Carla trying to make amends for her childish strop last week. She’s no idea why she put 4 lbs on. perhaps not going out for meals all the time and stuffing yourself with sweets might help? Just a suggestion.

I honestly think that Carla should give up reselling and make a fortune on this miracle way of eating. I must try it myself ..here goes - 1 full packet of biscuits... three full English cooked breakfasts... numerous snacks.. huge fish and chips... meals that I don't even know the calories of - and hey presto - a 2lb weight loss ... unbelievable right? (right!! :) !!!). You would basically have to train like a Gold Medal athlete to burn off this amount of intake ... ! Is it just me ... ??

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Mutton soup? 🤣 I can't help thinking of people soup when looking at a Jacuzzi. Surprised Bucket allowed guests in it.
I'm surprised she let them into the house 😂 I thought she'd have made them up a bed outside :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
She managed to lose 7 stone but now she’s at a standstill she likes to blame water retention, too much salt, time of month, bad knee so can’t exercise. So did she not suffer any of this before?

TheresaGreen

I don't know if it's me but that tooth makes her look very demonesque , Carla could do with some dental attention too .
I was going to say they haven’t been blessed with good teeth in that family but I don’t think it’s genetics, it’s all the sugar they eat. Nat goes to B&M with Carla to stock up on sugary snacks and energy drinks, Carla drinks Pepsi Max like it’s water and has at least one dessert with every meal plus chocolate treats throughout the day. It’s no wonder their teeth are rotten.

• Haha
  • Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
You can lose half a pound by going to the loo before you weigh in. Maybe she should have said her goal was to weigh under 20 stone. Carla won't take advice at all - you take your life into your hands if you say anything other than 'you look amazing hun, you can really see the difference'.
Keto is terrible for you if you do it long term. It clogs up your arteries. Plus no one ever got fat from eating too many apples.
I think partly, "keto" is ok, it's good to eat a low carb diet, but it's lack of a lot of wholefoods like wholegrains and fresh fruit could be a problem. It focuses on a lot of it's protein from meat, which yeh is ok but a lot of meat and dairy has saturated fat. Protein from nuts and seeds etc is a better fat that does not clog the arteries. Meat can take days to digest and there is a huge link with processed meats and bowel cancer. I personally think keto is the wrong word to use and it should be low carb diet and focus on less sugars not tons of shitty over processed saturated fatty meat.
If she wiggled her little toe slightly off the scales she could weight1/2 pound less lol. You are right, she listens to the nodding agreeable dogs that say yes carla, no carla when she commands, anyone who gives it her straight with home truths about being complacent gets blocked and she moans to her viewers that she is being attacked. Youtube is saturated with narcacissts and their little gangs of followers, they don't want anyone to have a real opinion.