Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheresaGreen

I’ll be honest, I think I’m done with the greedy fat f*cker. She’s just a council house lowlife, that you wouldn’t want as a neighbour, who humble begs via YouTube to an audience of lonely people who she barely responds to but makes them feel that she’s interacting with her by clicking the heart button on their comments.

Its not entertaining, it’s just a sad manipulative money grab.

And you know Caroline and Carla laugh together about it. It’s all about the freebies. Makes me sick with all that’s going on in the world.

Why do people spend their time watching these fat timesucks and lining their pockets?

Just checked her last Vlogmas Video and over 1700 views of overweight almost 50 year old open advent calendars, including 1 that just includes a Reese peanut cup behind every window. Is she just trying to keep up with the Jones... I mean Matthews... by having multiple calendars to open?

If I film myself opening the doors on my £1 Dairy Milk calendar from Aldi will I rake in that YouTube coin too?

Talk about low content!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
Definitely showing her true colours there, I’ve left neg eBay reviews in the past and have never received anything but an apology and offer of replacement/ refund…What happened to the customer is always right 🙄

Another couple of gracious replies
59802688-E8BC-4552-BD2C-6164F8CC8205.jpeg
DA7402D0-74D7-40AF-A392-01F4E3921B54.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

arty123

Chatty Member
I have worked in administration all my working life and my last job was Senior Admin/Receptionist and let me tell you - little Carla is in for a bit of shock to the system with her new full time job! Can you imagine working alongside her....eek !Receptionists are expected daily to wear clean and pressed clothes (without dog hairs), maintain a tidy hairstyle and maintain dental hygiene just to look the part. You have to be on the job - every single minute - multi tasking and keeping your own feelings and opinions in check. You are not able to verbally beat your employer or service users down just because YOU don't agree them. In the first month - you will make mistakes whilst learning the job and you will have to ask for help - you will be told not to do certain things and you.will.have.to. comply. Little Carla also needs to be very, very careful about the information she gives out in relation to this job - if it were me .. I would not be talking about it at all ...nothing.nada. Your new employer will find out about your channel, about Tattle and all they need to do is Google search your name. Be very careful or this job will be history ...just my opinion and from experience. #watchthisspace #IWILLDOMYOWNTHING
Couldn't agree more, another YouTuber does exactly what you say, she is a teacher or classroom assistant and constantly references pupils that she deals with and obviously thinks because she doesn't say their name that she is grand. It is so easy to find out where she works and any local would be able to put two and two together and know the pupil. It is ridiculous. Carla is not a team player, my goodness she isn't even a family player at times! She would be one of those workers who everyone avoids like the plague because of course she would know everything within a week. Let's just see how it goes 😊😊

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
carla jenkins Is her Own worst Enemy.

Her own Arrogance works against her and she just can't see it.

It's hilarious to watch , but what's Even funnier Is the commentary on here . Brilliant .

• Heart
  • Haha

TheresaGreen

Yes but we can’t be sure she gave 3 to the dogs, more like ate the whole lot 😂
She didn’t, the dogs ate 1 she ate the other three!

3lbs on this week and she’s still arguing that she doesn’t need to reduce her daily calories.

She was under calories a bit over the week and said that “means a loss”. No, actually it doesn’t. You have to have an overall deficit of 3500 calories to lose 1lb.

I thought 2000 calories was daily maintenance amount for women?

If she’s “always under” her daily amount of 2000 then it won’t be any hardship to reduce it to 1800. Clearly if she’s eating 2000 and plateauing then she needs to change something.

When she was 27st 2000 calories was probably half her pre-diet daily calories, which is why she lost weight. After 2 years, Her body has normalised 2000 calories as her daily amount. The TDEE calculator doesn’t take into account her circumstances of being on a diet for 2 years, that’s what she is missing.

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Me thinks theres some lying going on.. She puts on four pounds, quote of the century "It's not so much the food" lol She's stubborn! Mind you we can all be when it comes to food. Ok here's why me thinks she's telling a few fibs or not telling her viewers the full amount she is eating. She whines that her viewers are saying its the meals out are the problem to which she states it's not, it's the picking at food and boredom at home, so wheres this extra food then on the diary eh lol. I think its both, meals out and boredrom at home, she rewards herself with food, something all mothers do, reward their kids with after, puddings treats, go to school again after and puddings after lunch. Society sets it all in stone. The lying starts at 3.15 seconds into the vid, let me know what you think. I'm not picking her apart, she has changed a lot, she's unbelievably stubborn, quite an arrogant trait, she's always right, well not this time, your diet was horrendous. She thinks no one else has to eat healthy, we all do, i look at a cake and I put on weight lol. but first step is she's fibbing, not telling the whole food diary story. Where's all this food she's picking at and eating when she is bored hmmm, we are the diet detectives lol

Can I say, would not surprise me if she has not put on more, that weigh in is one big lie.
The Only person she's fooling is herself . You're right bonbon, she's unbelievably Stubborn & Arrogant to even notice . She's a fucking Idiot .

• Haha
  • Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Caroline Mrs M - My Mid-Life Health & Wellness Journey

26 places available on Patreon £4.50 pm

well worth every penny, as showcased on carla's latest vlog (if your goal is to be larger than ever)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was actually joking about a 3lb loss this week Carla .... so you decided to up the ante and 'lose' an additional half pound ....hil..ar..i..ous ! You do realise that you will be down to 12 stone in the future and still be wearing size 24 and then questions will be asked my dear. You are really only fooling yourself and STILL editing the weigh in ... really??? Ah well - if it pays the bills - obviously getting paid for approximately 12+ more adverts with your 6 day 'What I ate' videos ... good strategy for this big business woman. Watch out Dragon's Den ... Carla will be giving out advice in the future!! Maybe she will actually be on DD with a new invention - scales for the bigger lady !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
She's got an attitude problem. The way she said about people commenting about her eating out and she commented that they probably underestimate the changes she has made. I hate it when You Tubers are called out and they give out the "I don't give a fuck what you think", attitude. She's becoming one of those up her own arse You Tubers.
She don't mind them paying her dogs vet fees though, accepting their gifts and adding a donate button to buy her a coffee. All this time meanwhile she's eating out every day, with quite clearly plenty of money.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Anyone think that sometimes the calorie crush is just a repeat of twenty other identical ones? She repeats herself constantly. I undo all the good blah blah... Loved this week that she also added in a dash of poor me with the 'perhaps I don't deserve it!' and 'I wasn't well'. Why when you're having a big curry do you need a pudding? Also imagine having your Saturday night dinner without a plate and eating out of a plastic container and a metal dish! The pound and a half is ridiculous again! Scale callibration is real! What her subs DESERVE is the truth and not someone who knows she's not under the 20 stone mark. Fake laughing says it all. I'll join in hahahaha....

• Haha

YoMamma!

I see the comments from this thread got a mention in her latest video 😂
How embarrassing for her to ACTUALLY take the comments and put them in her video!!!
I love it.

She's falling down a deep hole if she's going to keep reading here and referring to 'elsewhere' on EVERY video!!!

Also, Who the fuck buys a WHOLE cake for themselves when they are trying to lose weight????? not only that they are about £15! ----- YAY FOR THAT!!!! not.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Herbert2005

VIP Member
"I might do better if i take up a habit". WTF is the matter with her. Habits are usually things people try to stop. Your habit is that you sit on your arse too much, normally feeding your face. Good lord!

lol have to laugh, everytime carla does a carboot buys video she gets a kerching from her ebay. She can't even wait ten minutes for her to finish the vid. Theres always an edit in the video right after the kerching. Can just picture her dribbling and drooling at the large amounts of money she makes for her 10 pence carboot pick ups and will will she pay for a dentist, not a chance in hell.

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Thanks for this, yes I heard her call the woman a bitch all because they could not get money off items. Who haggles in a charity shop and then calls them a bitch if they don't get what they want? If that's what you are getting on camera can you imagine what they said off camera. I guess it's ok to call someone a bitch etc as long as it's not to their face or in private, heaven forbid we should say something on tattle lol
She actually said cow bitch!

• Heart
I know I said I wouldn't come back but .....

DID YOU SEE IT ? DID.YOU.SEE.IT?
Last week (and many weeks previously) I thought I was going mad ... but true to form Ms Jenkins has once again cut-edited just after stepping the scales ....oh yeah!! ha! SHE KNOWS IT ....WE KNOW IT! If you step onto the scales whilst recording you.do.not.need.to.edit.this.moment - but guess what ...SHE DID. We all know why ...don't we? #onlyfoolingyourself

• Haha