Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

arty123

Chatty Member
Ooh miss passive aggressive is out the morning! Her 'journey' at the minute is by carousel, up and down but with zero motivation and now actually giving herself permission to gorge. Miss Carla has NEVER been on a diet she just cut back from seriously dangerous overeating to just normal overeating. Of course you're going to lose but if your mindset is self destruct such as multiple meals out, nothing fresh, drinking fizzy stuff ALL THE TIME then don't blame anyone who dares point it out. You're making money from vlogging it, your decision, you're in zero position to then tell people not to watch! Don't want watchers? Don't make content! You're welcome 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7

happyland

From the rabid comments I understand that someone DM'ed her on Insta and she has now called out this person on her waffle so they can be insulted by the Carla Cult in the comments. Can someone please show her the 'Block' button
The person Dming her attacked her for her dieting, telling her she's going to fail and she should just give up and throw in the towel. She also seemed to hint that Carla will fail as she refuses to want weight loss surgery, which this person DMing her had done. Sounds like the person was rather rude and attacking her for not wanting to have surgery. and rightfully Carla called out this behaviour - no one should be attacked for not wanting to have surgery

its spoken about starting at 27 mins and she raises good points.

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Eurgh having a bauble on your tree with a picture of an abuser on it!!
Very Questionable behaviour ,that and both their penchant for befriending much younger males . I wonder what the mother of those young girls that often visit Carla's would think about that. Plus don't forget the policeman friend of rexx ,the one who likes to bum boys.

Most normal people's reaction to seeing the face of that particular Abuser is to get rid of it asap. If 'it' makes an appearance on Top of the pops episode on youtube I can't turn it off fast enough !!! and most certainly Not to have that image front and centre on a Christmas tree. Even if it was gifted in jest (yeah right ) , you just wouldn't would you ?!

Odd pair . I get bad vibes from these two the more I hear about them. Can't quite put my finger on it ,but something's not right.

• Heart
  • Wow

arty123

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="TheresaGreen, post: 7634999, member: 184432"
Was it the video with #AD for the toy company in it? I bet that company wasn’t too happy using someone who reveres pedophiles to advertise their games to children?

How does anyone think that’s a clever thing to do... zoom in on a well known child abuser and then #AD gifts for children. Senseless
[/QUOTE]
She's edited it out, but I've sent a screenshot to the company to make them aware of who they're dealing with, absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a mother! This has been a big mistake on her part and all to keep sweet with old Lexx! More tat on this morning's vlog but she's going to have to realise that what she puts out will come back to haunt her!

Attachments

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Well her daughter is a constant reminder that she needs a private dentist but carla is too busy telling her viewers how she donates to charitees like ole jimmy saville. Notice her daughter never smiles, she's not allowed to show her missing front tooth just in case carla might have to spend some money on someone important instead of giant cakes in costco.
Hilarious video of her standing in the middle of M&S as mrs sustainable jewellery ambassador filmed her describing what she was wearing, narcissistic garbage. I hope youtube shuts down and they all make zilch cause thats the quality of the content, zilch.
Nat could easily have afforded her own dentistry work but instead she preferred to spend God knows how many hundreds of pounds on all those ridiculous tattoos.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
I ate out every day last week, even though my mum had symptoms, but didn't bother with a LFT until my pretend interview. Oh here's a pic of her salt intake for the week ..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Caroline Mrs M - My Mid-Life Health & Wellness Journey

26 places available on Patreon £4.50 pm
Who are these 26 people?? Can you watch Caroline and think 'wow, what is her secret - she looks amazing'? Those tent like tops and dresses do nothing for you if you are overweight. Why does someone who flies first class, has a porsche or whatever that penis extension car is, buy cheap shit from Primark and George? It is cut badly, made from cheap fabric and destined for landfill.
I see Nat no mates tagged along again. She needs an intervention.
If you were in any doubt that Carla's vlogmas is going to be a half arsed affair then I hope her DITL has put your mind at rest. Nothing says Christmas more than lasagne and garlic bread. Pretty sure they've done the gingerbread house before too. I'm really hoping for a festive game of find the soap in the hot tub.

Apart from fleabay, what the hell do those two have in common?
Fleecing subscribers?

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
The thing with Tattle is you don't have to explain why you feel a certain way we're not here to judge the members ,the thread is about Carla not the people that post here .

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheresaGreen

I buy fruit once a week for the rest of the week and it doesn’t go off.

Usually buy apples, bananas, grapes, blueberries and then other fruit when it’s in season like peaches, pears,,strawberries etc.

Apples, grapes and blueberries last beyond A week. The softer fruits have shorter lifespan but bought on Saturday they are eaten by Wednesday.

I’m still confused why, as a single woman who only shops for herself, she has to go food shopping nearly every day.

What was the bullsh*t about needing a bottle of water from Tesco for the dog? She couldn’t fill up a bottle at her mum’s before she left? She then ended up somehow looking at the reduced section and somehow buying a pack of reduced chocolate chip pancakes “for the dogs” which she ate three of.

She has a food addiction

• Heart
  • Wow

Tabia

VIP Member
Carla, stop doing the calorie crush. It’s becoming embarrassing. Just keep it to yourself and perhaps let your subscribers know if you’ve lost a pound, say in 6 months time.

• Haha
She posts her boring video, comes over here to read her reviews and then sets up an account to defend her boring video. She's obsessed with Tattle.

I would quite enjoy a Channel swim attempt or surfing the Severn Bore. Maybe an animal rights march while debating crispy vs soggy bacon with the activists. Failing that, how about 20 mins of folding clothes, playing with your fringe, buying shite from B&M and not cleaning the floors?

Carla's definitely on here in some guise but there are plenty of delusional 'fans' in her comment section. They love her because she's the closest to a real friend they'll ever have.

• Heart

Betty66

I think it’s time for Carla to accept that her weight loss journey is over and she now needs to focus on maintaining and not putting weight back on. She has done well to lose what she has and must be healthier as a result. Clearly there is more she could lose, but for her it is in the end of the road unless she is able to change her lifestyle further, which she isn’t.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
I have to agree with Arty123 100%.
I took time out of my day to watch a A Day In The Life vlog from a self proclaimed ordinary woman thats a UK reseller.
There were no clips of her swimming the Bristol Channel.
She didn't lobby Parliament for Women's Rights, or even single handedly tackle Climate Change.
Instead, I was subjected to vignettes of every day events that make up her life.
Who does she think she is?
Its an outrage!
Thanks Carla!! or Josh, or Lexx or whoever uses the word vignette in the 21st century!! 😂. It was god of you to set up an account specifically to replu!

Thanks Carla!! or Josh, or Lexx or whoever uses the word vignette in the 21st century!! 😂. It was god of you to set up an account specifically to replu!
I got so excited I forgot to correct the great predictive text errors!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
I agree that people can have different views but unfortunately the majority of comments on here are not that, they are quite hateful. Also it’s clear people make their comments without actually watching her, for example saying “whose looking after the dogs” when she had quite clearly said her son was. I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming
Perhaps she should have been kinder to the member of staff in the charity shop instead of making fun of her with the bucket woman.

• Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
Thick as pig shit? Really?? They are Thick as big shit, therefore they know not what they do? ok

Dark Corner of the Internet? Not at All. I'd say this site does a good job of trying to shed light on the dark corner of Grifters etc, taking advantage of Vulnerable Viewers!!

Some with their Twisted mind/s acting out In Plain Site.

* called their Own Mother a C. U. N. T on a Sunday Live with children present.
Yes tattle does do a good job of shedding light on things like you say. I discovered tattle by googling a you tuber who had been there one minute deleted her channel the next day. She was involved with animal cruelty and through a chance remark on tattle the women's past had been exposed and she was gone. Since then I have gone on to regularly read people's opinions on you tubers I find most annoying and I can think it's not just me! Carla I used to think she was ok, a bit crude especially when she got together with Lexx, but the Jimmy Saville bauble thing you just can't excuse..

• Heart

TheresaGreen

“Maybe I put the scales in the wrong place on the floor”.

Fuck, how uneven is your floor if moving them makes 4lb difference? I weigh the same on my scales wherever they are.

Oh wait... do you mean they were too far from the side for you to hold onto and push down a bit...

• Haha

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
I'm glad carla is teaching people about that ham. It comes from denmark. Pork meat is riddled with bacteria and especially worms by nature. Denmark keep the majority of their pigs, which outnumber humans in that country, in tiny pens where they cannot even turn around. The cruelty level is quite high, secret filming on a documentary caught workers kicking and beating the pigs continuously. I wouldnt eat that processed shit if you paid me, pigs are like humans.
I honestly don't get why people think cheap meat is ok, its toxic, we feed cats and dogs cheap tins of shit for which they have to be constantly wormed. Processed meat according to the NHS is linked with bowel cancer, meat, takes days to digest in the bowels, whereas fruit veg etc gives you the nutrients you need and is then eliminated soon after.
So thanks for the top tips n opening that ham, but I don't live in a world where I walk around with my eyes shut and pretend I'm in a disney movie, I wanted to know what happened to animals from a very early age, so I did my research, it's horrific. Society hasnt really moved on from neanderthals, it just presents things in a pretty tin instead of blood and guts.
Prison then? 😂

If it’s not something in your childhood that makes you eat fast, then it must be something in your adulthood.

People who have been in prison tend to eat fast so I guess thats it 😆
omg!!

lmao look at this, it's carla looking sexy for when she worked for anne summers.
1649657895111.png

• Wow
  • Haha
What a strange comment from friend of Carla.... ' Supporting Jimmy Saville is one thing but a joke about a leg falling off is a strange thing to take offense against' ...WHAT.IS.THAT? So basically you can make fun and smile about ANY disability that takes your fancy...well there you go - that says it all folks ! #nolimits #stillnotfunny

What an awkward situation when Nat walked in on Carla Jenkins Charitable Trust box opening from the very strange 'fan' (cult member) Sharon. Nat basically walks in - stands by Mama Bear - who says a strange hello and Nat walks out again. To be honest - I think she was in to take a pick of the designer handbags which were 'donated to CJCT' by old Shar (but Mama cut that short and has probably put them straight on Ebay). Would a deserving charity not have been a lovely choice instead of someone who pays to eat out 7-9 times a week? But you do you!!

I thought she was going out to meet perhaps Tom Jones, Adele or someone even locally famous - when she turned the camera onto two complete strangers ...I laughed out loud. Wow - what a meet up - ha!!! I'm sure that sofa smells lovely with the dog sick .....:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Thought she said she was keeping herself away from everyone in the house because of her having Covid, she’s sat next to Nat on the sofa..doesn’t Nat work in care?
I noticed that too! So much for staying apart, they're on the sofa, under blankets with a dog who has a gastric bug! Yucky ! Also since when does sending a thirty year old man to do a tiny grocery shop warrant praise that makes it sound like he's performed brain surgery? Hil-ar-i-ous!

Carla going for lunch with 'special ' guests....we'll never get this excited again Carla, stop crying wolf!😂. Why not just go for lunch and come home without making a big song and dance about it? DITL? More like if this is the best you've got to offer, forget it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha