Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
It appears she has deleted it. She obviously does not want to appear like a wanker, except she still is one, it happened, deleting it won't make it go away.
Lexx still has her video of her overjoyed at a serial killer card game that immature "lickle" bee lover gave her, ie natalie. Can imagine the great times they will spend together laughing their heads off at myra hindley murdering kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

monga

VIP Member
Why do I always feel so uncomfortable watching Carla and Caroline together? So embarrassing - especially that goodbye sequence, added to the awful free country music, lazy filming of the makeup routine etc etc. I seriously wouldn't have eaten that garlic bread for a pension, Carla cuts it up and wipes her hand on her t shirt eewh 🤢 Carla love do yourself and your knashers a favour and give up the cola. This DITL was up to the usual high standards we expect....
I can't believe Caroline is in her 50s she must've had a hard life 🤭

• Haha

Anicecuppa

Compare with the comments on the Q&A (may cause extreme nausea)

'the depth of your compassion and selflessness' 'true empathy' ' You are a thoroughly decent person, if there were more people in the world like you it would be a better place' ' you are such a great person and so likeable'

The evidence of her true colours is there for everyone to see. From her encouraging a pile on when someone comments in a less than fawning way, her grabbiness, the completely incomprehensible feedback responses (even if believes she is right, eBay is her main income so probably best not to look so unhinged). What is it about her that makes people lose all reason? Why did I like her so much? I really have no idea now.
Just looked and just 200 people watching her live. Out of 7k subs. Thats pretty remarkable.
I suppose it's easy to look empathetic and lovely in a weekly edited half hour vlog but not so much in the live, and as shown here in Ebay replies. It just goes to show that vlogs are just entertainment and not real life !
I can't stand the lives though I have tried to watch a couple of times, still enjoy the vlogs though as I prefer a touch of realism compared to the ones who make out life is perfect and smelling of roses

arty123

Chatty Member
I think she probably knows the owners of the company in some way. There is no possibility of a fifty year old reseller getting a receptionist's job without having lots of similar experience and several interviews. They definitely wouldn't have contacted Carla when the successful candidate mysteriously up and left, there's something off in the whole story. This is going to be interesting! The first month will be ok, but add in bad weather or sick dog, needy Nat or a Hitchin meet up and everything goes out the window! Good luck lady, you're gonna need it!

• Heart
Carla love ... you don't have calories LEFT OVER any day! Because you have over estimated the calories YOU think you can use on a daily basis ... these are additional calories ..not left over calories. Dear goodness - how do I explain this any clearer? When she points to one corner of the video and says - 'these are the calories I've used' and points to the other corner and says 'These are the calories I HAVE LEFT OVER' ...no! these calories should not be used at all! I.give.up.

Also why is she covering the cauliflower cheese ...because of flies? (in April??) ...must be heck of a lot of flies around your kitchen dear! Also - did you see her put the back of her whole hand onto the big dish of carrots to see if they were warm........(barf):sick: ... honestly?? Not a washed hand in sight! Also had to smirk when she said 'the FAM are all outside and I'm slaving over a hot stove!' .... well , there's always a first time for everything I guess.
:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

TheresaGreen

This thread is about Carla so I'm not going to derail
Seems like it’s already being derailed 🤣

But it’s ok, I saw a video where he talked about what he does for the government, so unless he lost that job then I’ll assume he still does the same one. Hopefully you’re not one of his future wives 😂

I saw some dots and connected them to form a picture. The favourite Book about a 12 child molested . A big smile posing with a picture of a child killer. Gifting a friend a Christmas Tree Decoration with a Notorious child rapist
Isn’t it Lexx who’s favourite book is Lolita? And it was Nat’s friend’s children playing at Carla’s. So I’m confused about who’s being accused.

I think they both have a sick, twisted and inappropriate sense of humour. Anyone who finds Jimmy Saville funny isn’t right, but I don’t think (well I hope) there‘s anything beyond that.

Last edited:

SophieAlpaca

Yeah she has said a few times she did slimming world. Truth is the diet she wants to follow at 2500+ calories a day, eat all the biscuits and Reese or whatever has yet to be invented so sadly she won't be loosing much anytime soon. There is a vast difference between dieting at 27stones+ and dieting at 19st 12lbs but Carla is just going to do what she has always done and will get what she always got. Shame she can't see that. Better not post too much or I will find myself starring in a morose face the camera vlog where telling the truth calls my parentage into question and has her sheep springing to her defence like that other lady did.

Sorry I've been MIA. I just haven't felt in the mood for watching Carla. As soon as that annoying plinky plonky music starts I just have to switch off.
Anyway I smashed through the pain barrier today to watch her latest DITL. It is 24 mins long and 10 of those are an advert for a label printer. Seriously, QVC don't spend as long. Painful. Then Sharon (of advent calendar infamy) has sent her a load of stuff to resell. You know that as soon as Carla starts pleading poverty, the usual crowd will start sending stuff. It's exactly as intended. Anyway there's already a comment from someone saying that Sharon should have given her things to charity instead so I expect the furious Carla cult to pile on in due course. The actual DITL part is about 4 mins long. How does she have any subscribers left (on a related note and yes, I know she has her own thread but Caroline's patreon members continues to fall and last month went from 105 to now 89 so obviously it is amazing)
I really hate that wide eyed thing Carla does all the time. And don't think we haven't noticed that you angle the camera at a slight downward angle to make your face look slimmer. Is she still on a diet? She was eating out again (with Nat no mates again). That's the thing about counting calories - you end up thinking about food all the time.

• Heart

Anicecuppa

It looks like i got sprung big time, on her charity youtube upload today she address exactly what I said on here last week but she did not name this site but you can tell she read my comment.
Also she try to justified it but there was really no justification.
I saw that. I thought her explanation made a lot of sense, and I've changed my opinion now as it enables her to be independent of benefits so that has to be good.

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
So I really hope the people here aren't just spouting hyperbole and actually hold themselves to a higher moral standard, by acting accordingly and switching off/ unsubbing.
THIS is precisely what peodo apologists attempt to do. This is a typical response. They want us to Turn the other cheek. Why is that ,I wonder ?!

We will continue to watch as this whole scenario is rather Odd to say the least. Not just the peodo bauble. which is Bad enough , but a few other factors too are ringing alarm bells. Very strange behaviour .

Edited to say that I Reported that missadventure poster .I had no choice ,coming on here being all sarky about such a serious topic ! downplaying the severity . Seriously ,whoi the fuck has a peodo 's image on their christmas tree???? who???? And, and to then have young girls to visit ,playing chess ,or what ever ...sat inches from notorious peodos face !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
I could laugh at how sorry she looks for herself being so exhausted and having to go to bed at tea time. What have you done? Slept at creepy Caroline's, had breakfast, ate a massive lunch, driven home, ate a big pasta dinner and crawled into bed! Hardly a twelve hour shift at minimum wage madam! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

TheresaGreen

I don’t know about anybody else but if I’ve been out for a meal I’m full for ages and certainly couldn’t manage another big meal. Perhaps a snack but that’s it. She can eat out and still shovel another big meal down her later on. Why she has this daft idea she has to consume all her 2000 calories in a day I’ve no idea.
Yes, I’m the same. If I go out for lunch, my evening meal will be smaller. If I have a cooked breakfast in a hotel, I have to totally skip lunch because I’m not hungry until 4pm.

I honestly don’t know how she eats so much.

• Haha
I swear she prefers dogs to people, she got more emotional over that dog shelter than when she spoke about the passing of her poor dad when she commented something along the lines of it put paid to her being on holiday, it was so awful. Laughed out loud at the crush today, who else can over eat to that extent and still have a loss? About two extra days worth of calories per week. I see she doesn't even bother with the voiceovers on the really bad days😂 more ads for awful products, those leggings though...absolutely giving me Keeping up Appearances vibes! My bracelet is going to have four links that say, I MUST BELIEVE CARLA, I've asked for a freebie but the company hasn't 'reached out to me' - yet!
I know, never seen her anything like it, she almost had her hands together like a prayer. It is upsetting, these rescue centres do a lot of good work, but save your tears for the entire planet and the billions of animals slaughtered every day for food. In holland they put pigs in pens and they cannot even turn around, they kick and beat them. All animals feel fear and pain, it's like people love their cats and dogs and then shut their eyes to the rest of the world.
As for the ads for stuff, all the youtubers are at it, every single video they post, you can guarantee there will be an ad for crappy sites like cherrryz. Does anyone know who Sharon is? She sent carla and lexx a huge box of advent gifts, does she know that the viewers are just money symbols. Vlogmas is just a contrived, pre-recorded advert induced christmas rip off from start to finish!
Can't wait for mrs m's crisp tasting video, two morbidly obese fatties who would not know a healthy piece of food if you paid them advising their viewers what shit to eat with their singularly perfect taste buds!
It's just laughable, mrs m and her beauty tips, she said "you should buy it whether you need it or not" to which someone responded on the mrs m forum, "There speaks the consumeristic twat" so utterly true!

Who’s the sycophantic saddo who sends her the expensive box of advent gifts? Has this person nothing better to do? Does she get the same in return? I’m gobsmacked by how idiotic some people are.
I know, I was wondering too. Cannot believe the amount of effort and money she has blown on what looked like a spoilt oversized 5 year old surrounded by all her advents opening them one by one. I couldn't accept that stuff, I'd refuse to give out my address. From business websites etc, yes I would, but not from the general public, some of them lonely and not all there mentally.

Last edited:

arty123

Chatty Member
What is this woman on? She's rabbiting on about not buying Joshy's plastic ice moulds as if it has the importance of world peace. Get a grip Carla you're talking about a £3 fill a bag, not the international monetary fund! How she lives in a tiny house with that much tat around the place is beyond me, she has no filter when it comes to what she puts on her eBay shop, just random items that she pays a few pence for and sells for too much to people who don't know any better. She's also set the Hills up with a new dog which they introduced on their live last night. Seriously? how can they spend an hour and a quarter talking about it? Thought this was a reselling channel? Apparently old Carla contacted them when one of it's owners passed away and now Nic thinks that his deceased dog, Monty had a paw in providing them with their new dog, wait for it, Jeff! This was one weird live and as I have a morbid fear of dogs I just saw it though the eyes of a non dog lover, anyone else think they are very intense sometimes? Barking mad if you ask me (sorry it had to be done)....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carla and Caroline - two Alpha females - who won't even give each other time to be funny ...because they are talking AT each other all the time. Watch the video ... when Caroline is talking ... you can almost see the smirk on Carla's face thinking of the funny thing SHE is going to say next. They never listen to one another - sooooo awkward. If this is a real friendship ... I'm a generic meatball :) ...Of course Carla just had to give a mention to her 'friend' Josh during the vlog! (weirdness at it's best!). I have friends of different ages too Carla ...but the difference between you and me is that I don't embarrass them with sexual innuendos like you do - we do have lots of video evidence of this over the past couple of years ... eg Waffle No 62 ... quote 'Josh is my toyboy lover...we do incredibly rude things 24/7' - question Carla - do you really that is appropriate for an old doll to a young gay man? Nah ... it isn't! grow.up.woman.

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I'm expecting her to have removed it, just to wind you lot up more. She knows how to push some of your buttons now, and make you bite. She's playing some of you very well, honestly wasn't expecting her to start biting back - but she is in her own sly ways. Fair play Carla but I can see through that even if they cant!
Nah nah ... don't dismiss her actions as someone who was Only trying to shock ! True, she would be the type to do that to disgust people ,that is the whole point of why they were sold. To Disgust people. We GET that . You are missing the point .

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
I don’t get this woman at all. I would never waste money on those rubbish expensive protein bars but she’d sooner eat them than a healthy piece of fruit. And those packs of pepsi max and red bull they bought at Costco! God knows what her and Nat’s innards are like. Surely she knows how unhealthy these drinks are?

TheresaGreen

This weeks weigh-in video is “one in the eye” for those who keep saying she has to reduce her calories.

Is there a huge eye-rolling emoji?

Not sure how it’s one in the eye because she ate under her calories... and lost 1/2 pound.

P.S. whoever said she’d be in bed by 7pm after her first day at work was spot-on 😂

It’s still light and she’s eating her “pudding” in bed!

Last edited:

arty123

Chatty Member
Home bargains haul. Single handedly filling the Bristol area with plastic dog toys, why so many? Rubbishy dog treats, floor wipes (nuff said!) Peanut butter cups (I know what works for me - says that person who sent for and ate a 12 portion cake!) Twenty different glasses sent for and she still looks over the top of the pair she wears. Who leaves multiple forks all over their bedroom Nat? £35 of tat, so much for the saving envelopes that lasted about a fortnight!!

• Haha