Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophieAlpaca

That fricking pound must be exhausted its getting more exercise than Carla ever does, on, off, on, off shake it all about but hey of course no shake it all about the gym has died a death. She got so mad with the poster who said year 2 was really hard and that she had lost the same as Carla in a year but in year 2 only lost I think a stone. Then year 3 she gained. I remember Carla slating the hell out of her and all her minions rushing in outpouring "you do you'. I think the woman just tried to tell Carla how frightened she had been at regaining and falling into old ways. Obviously Carla can't hear that she wouldn't be able to stuff down whole packs of biscuits, various Reese and any other things which she feels "entitled" to. I'm favouring the women who dared to give mighty mouth good advice. How much do you guess she will loose in her second year?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

arty123

Chatty Member
Why do I always feel so uncomfortable watching Carla and Caroline together? So embarrassing - especially that goodbye sequence, added to the awful free country music, lazy filming of the makeup routine etc etc. I seriously wouldn't have eaten that garlic bread for a pension, Carla cuts it up and wipes her hand on her t shirt eewh 🤢 Carla love do yourself and your knashers a favour and give up the cola. This DITL was up to the usual high standards we expect....

monga

VIP Member
What the hell was the Bucket woman wearing? A hideous red and black dress with boots a teenager would wear. No style whatsoever.
Mutton is all! I thought she looked to have gained a lot of weight too her patreon must be funding a lot of takeaways.

Her address is on every Ebay listing she has, People send her stuff without asking which is rude! she's then forced to thank them publicly as that's what you do when people send you stuff. Sadly this then makes her look like she's begging! as she's constantly having to show things and thank people.
Hi hun. Why do you have to thank people publicly? Why open parcels on youtube which just encourages competitive giving? Why not say don't send me anything? Why not suggest people send a fiver to a local charity instead?
So many options.
Buy my mugs, buy my lockdown buddies, buy my eBay stuff - I'll auction it live, buy some Cherryz poundland shit, buy some bracelets, buy some over priced jewellery, buy some glasses, buy some leggings, buy a bloody balti dish, buy more Cherryz shit. It's my birthday. Its Nat's birthday. It's Christmas. Here is my Kofi. Never expected. Always appreciated.

You know all her videos in tedious detail. What have I missed?

• Haha

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
I was just going to say I bet the lady watches their vids 😂 I think they’re forgetting most charity shop workers are doing it out of the goodness of their heart , they don’t get a penny for standing there taking judgment from two greedy know nothings that are making a fortune out of the publics generosity in thinking their stuff is going to a good cause.
Exactly! I can imagine their faces seething because a charity worker knew they were both greedy and refused to bow down to either of them. The trouble with those two is they live in a world that's about them, they can't possibly see that someone can actually see that they were both shopping for profit, ie buying items not their actual size. Does not take an idiot to spot a reseller and as I said before, I am fine with that, but it's their greedy entitled attitude that stinks and then they expect the charity shop to thank THEM! Thank the workers who work for free, thank the people that donate the items you pick up cheap and sell on for huge profits and thank the idiots dumb enough to pay your prices!

Last edited:
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
On a mission to find this video, I found this gem of non-judgemental, holier-than-thou, Caroline calling the lady in a charity shop a “cow bitch” (11m5)

If she’s like this when the camera is on...
Thanks for posting (y)what an old turd she is :cautious:

Look I've nothing against resellers, but I know that the youtube ones think the world revolves around them. You get cheap bargains from car boots all summer long, what more can you ask for. I have heard them even complain about paying a few quid, unreal. Charity shops are not at resellers service unlike the mugs at car boots. A woman clearly with enough money to eat asking for money off an item is just an insult. The charity is meant to raise money for their charity, not yours, ie your bank account.
I know that mrs m and carla get angry at not being able to control the charity shop staff, but the shops really there to help people with low incomes and various charities, not for you to just help yourself and complain cause you could not get a massive profit.
Exactly! anything I give to charity it's for people less fortunate to make use of ,not for the like of those greedy bitches to make a living off ,would put you off giving when there's vultures like that about.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Another wierd Calorie Crush today, weighing 30g of crisps but eating out 7 or 8 times, what's that all about? These two pounds are getting stupid, on, off, on, off and so it goes on! She should get a vape containing a Toby carvery aroma, or cabbage. Also does she not realise that broccoli and cabbage are two of the worst things to eat for bloating? The food diary is a myth, only two meals on two days with no snacks? The only thing she should take up as a hobby is actually filming all of the food and not just the things that look remotely healthy.! 19s 11.5lb yeah right.

• Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
Very rough estimate is Carla is making a minimum of £1000+ a month just for YouTube, plus Ebay sales plus her possible new job, thought she said she was too busy already? Did you see the latest Lexx rant about her earnings? That lady earns almost £85,000 a year's selling manky jewellery, what? Obviously her 'fan's have little or no taste. With the amount she wastes on designer clothes, rings and plastic surgery she could have replaced that faux fur jacket and clumsy boots, she looks ten years older than she is! Oh, an idea Carla, maybe do your lateral flow tests BEFORE going for lunch in the pub, especially when you admitted you already had symptoms?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have worked in administration all my working life and my last job was Senior Admin/Receptionist and let me tell you - little Carla is in for a bit of shock to the system with her new full time job! Can you imagine working alongside her....eek !Receptionists are expected daily to wear clean and pressed clothes (without dog hairs), maintain a tidy hairstyle and maintain dental hygiene just to look the part. You have to be on the job - every single minute - multi tasking and keeping your own feelings and opinions in check. You are not able to verbally beat your employer or service users down just because YOU don't agree them. In the first month - you will make mistakes whilst learning the job and you will have to ask for help - you will be told not to do certain things and you.will.have.to. comply. Little Carla also needs to be very, very careful about the information she gives out in relation to this job - if it were me .. I would not be talking about it at all ...nothing.nada. Your new employer will find out about your channel, about Tattle and all they need to do is Google search your name. Be very careful or this job will be history ...just my opinion and from experience. #watchthisspace #IWILLDOMYOWNTHING

• Heart
279092064_400264695049817_7808130407286350574_n.jpg
279388300_1367789080392721_2727314659644297317_n.jpg

Carla love ... are you getting paid more for these poses? Who would willingly bend over - not once - but twice right in front of a camera and then NOT edit it out? We all applaud that you've lost a good bit of weight but really ?? An almost 50 year old doing the old 'full moon in the afternoon' shot ...come on!! Also...I'm sure Brad Pitt is breathing a sigh of relief that you don't fancy him! This wasn't actually a big surprise to me as he is probably twice as old as you prefer your friends. Was imagining gorgeous Brad out for breakfast with our lady and seeing the egg yolk drip down the chin :) !! mmmmm....romantic. Still giving the new full time job about 4-6 months - the only thing that will keep her there is the pay packet ...and, mark my words, she will still be moaning about money even with about five income streams! Poor Nat - mummy dearest wouldn't even fold her little basket of clothes for her!

• Heart
  • Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
Can't wait for her to reach 10 stone on this magical miracle eat what you like massive 2000 cals a day diet.
Exactly! She'll be the first ten stoner to wear size 22 clothes! She always sets the scales on exactly the same place AND she always edits the weigh in at exactly the same place, anyone making the connection yet? Sometimes her subs are a bit thick. I roar at the comments, great hun, super love, keep going girl. Swear most of them are close family members. She never mentioned the bike ride to lidl, with that jippy knee? It's a miracle. I'm getting my mayo and spoon now, I feel a four pound loss is on the cards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly Arty123 - you have little Miss Carla nailed this time! There's actually nothing more to add ... so true that she is stuck in a child's mindset. Actually I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Mother Nat - as she seems to have a child of her own to look after! Instead of saying 'Monday! Scales time!'... you should actually say 'Monday! Twiddle the scales/quick edit time!'. Have to agree Arty123 - her very strange way of talking in this video is hilarious! (warning - capitals incoming) I.WILL.NOT.DO.IT.I JUST.WON'T! Okay ...we'll get your toys into the pram ...enough of the bawling woman! Yes ...it seems to be the beginning of the end - because she knows that if she keeps 'losing' every week - she will be 17 stone and still in size 24-26 and that just ain't possible my dear.

I wonder too - what old Caroline really thinks about little Joshie - I bet her and Ashely are having a good old laugh behind the scenes as Ms Jenkins has her breakfast date with a boy around Caroline's sons age! Carla would also have a big old laugh if anyone elses husband was as dramatic as Mr Caroline! Oh.yes.she.would!!

• Heart
Sorry guys Ive had a busy morning, tell me I've not missed Carla vlogmas vid! When she pulls out one of those skinny bars from the box and tells us what it is, I jump up and down with excitement! How does she think these video's up, she must have an IQ of say, 15!

I’ll be honest, I think I’m done with the greedy fat f*cker. She’s just a council house lowlife, that you wouldn’t want as a neighbour, who humble begs via YouTube to an audience of lonely people who she barely responds to but makes them feel that she’s interacting with her by clicking the heart button on their comments.

Its not entertaining, it’s just a sad manipulative money grab.

And you know Caroline and Carla laugh together about it. It’s all about the freebies. Makes me sick with all that’s going on in the world.

Why do people spend their time watching these fat timesucks and lining their pockets?

Just checked her last Vlogmas Video and over 1700 views of overweight almost 50 year old open advent calendars, including 1 that just includes a Reese peanut cup behind every window. Is she just trying to keep up with the Jones... I mean Matthews... by having multiple calendars to open?

If I film myself opening the doors on my £1 Dairy Milk calendar from Aldi will I rake in that YouTube coin too?

Talk about low content!
Yeh I had noticed that the fat lazy bitch just clicks the heart instead of typing a few paltry words. She's maybe too famous to reply to the thousands of comments lol. You see their theory is the rest of youtube do it, so why not bullshit some lonely viewers too. Parts of china eat dogs and cats, don't mean the rest of china does.
What gets me is when she buys stuff at the carboot for like ten pence and at the end says "oh I probably won't upload this load of shit for several months so if you want to buy it just send me a message where I'll charge you ten quid for crap I bought for 10p". The crap she sells on ebay, the "retro" stuff is usually bought by people with trauma, ie parent died, so they go right back to their childhood and when they see an item that reminds them of the past people like carla jenkins charge them 100 pounds. When our mum died in 2009 my sister and I bought lots of old things from our childhood, it was a way of healing.
Granted she does buy some nice things, but smelly old blankets that a mentally disabled son loved as a child, so their parent spots them on ebay and pays carla a fortune for are worth the price the carbooter sold them for not 40 quid!
GET YOUR DAUGHTERS TOOTH FIXED SO SHE CAN FIND A MAN, MOVE OUT AND HAVE A LIFE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Anicecuppa

But she is oh so much more tolerant of people now! You won't find her doing things like that now!!!
Wow... So she can call a probably volunteer, shop assistant a cow bitch on social media but no one can say anything about her ?
So disrespectful to someone giving their time to raise money for charity.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Absolutely hate the fact that she thinks she and the three pooches own the park on her YouTube short! No consideration for other nervous dogs, their owners or young kids! Typical Carla attitude though, I'm ok until something happens, that's probably how her dog got attacked the other month, she blamed the other owner but if you let a pack of three off their leads it will spook other dogs! She is a lazy pet owner who does the minimum amount of exercise with them!

• Angry

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
Well it was all going ok, nice healthy meals, working at the cafe, busy busy, nice healthy but expensive food shop from M&S and then at 3.13 minutes into the video she pulls out a fulfil bar, unfortunately its not salted caramel (who really cares) its peanut, she ponders to the universe thinking is it like a reeses, you know like you did when you were 5 and mum swaps your regular bar for cheap supermarket one....then she proceeds to chew slowly like a cow chewing grass and keeps saying its just like a snickers bar! Rude as hell, lazy content, can you imagine someone chewing in your face like this. She chews slowly as if she is a food expert lol, ahh youtube just here to enrich our lives, NOT.
It's like punishment for looking, TOLD YA NOT TO LOOK!

Later, after doing really well eating 1200 cals, the normal amount for weight loss, eats a ton of shit to get it as high as she can.
cow-chew.gif

• Haha