Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it's her high sugar consumption and lack of brushing has decayed them and the acid ( in the fizzy drinks ) has not helped

Reactions: 1
I'd say it's her high sugar consumption and lack of brushing has decayed them and the acid ( in the fizzy drinks ) has not helped
Her teeth aren't decayed,there are no holes and no gum recession.They are stained and discoloured from the brown and the acid of the Pepsi Max.She'd be better off drinking out of a straw

Reactions: 3
Her teeth aren't decayed,there are no holes and no gum recession.They are stained and discoloured from the brown and the acid of the Pepsi Max.She'd be better off drinking out of a straw
Considering she has mostly plastic ones, her real ones must have decayed.

The brown three she has left looked almost transparent in the sun, that's enamel erosion

Is this morning's live a joke? It looks like a carer (Josh) taking his two elderly aunts out for a massive breakfast! The hugs are actually making me feel a bit ill, and Lexx looks totally high on something. Is she actually 42? Looks older but acts 12! She thinks she's so funny, not! Does Carla EVER stop playing with her hair, it's wild to watch live! Oh, there's the coke again, at breakfast?? Aren't you glad you're not sitting beside them in the Toby?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this morning's live a joke? It looks like a carer (Josh) taking his two elderly aunts out for a massive breakfast! The hugs are actually making me feel a bit ill, and Lexx looks totally high on something. Is she actually 42? Looks older but acts 12! She thinks she's so funny, not! Does Carla EVER stop playing with her hair, it's wild to watch live! Oh, there's the coke again, at breakfast?? Aren't you glad you're not sitting beside them in the Toby?
The last live, from what I gathered. Not sure why, that wasn't really addressed. To me it feels like Carla is losing interest in YouTube.
I don't like seeing peoples teeth so seeing Lexx open mouthed at the camera has made me feel a bit :sick: so glad it didn't go on too long.

The last live, from what I gathered. Not sure why, that wasn't really addressed. To me it feels like Carla is losing interest in YouTube.
I don't like seeing peoples teeth so seeing Lexx open mouthed at the camera has made me feel a bit :sick: so glad it didn't go on too long.
She mentioned at the start and half way through, she’s taking a break from it at the moment. She’s finding it hard to commit to a time slot, with her other stuff going on in life said it may be back in the new year

who will we watch now on a Sunday ??

Her teeth are clearly decayed she looks like she's had crowns put over some of them on the left when she smiles you can clearly see where the crown has slipped and the black stump at the gumline she may not always have consumed diet drinks, at her biggest she may have went for the full suger version.

She mentioned at the start and half way through, she’s taking a break from it at the moment. She’s finding it hard to commit to a time slot, with her other stuff going on in life said it may be back in the new year
Not sure what all the other stuff could be. She takes her mum shopping once a week, runs her daughter to the doctors twice a month and packs a few Ebay orders. Other than hoovering up Lidl's cake isle and tidying the kitchen once a month, i'm not sure where all her time goes. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6

who will we watch now on a Sunday ??
I don't enjoy the lives so I won't be there. Currently loving " alternative aging " Suzie Grant. She's a fab lady with a unique style.

Reactions: 2
I don't enjoy the lives so I won't be there. Currently loving " alternative aging " Suzie Grant. She's a fab lady with a unique style.

I love her style and all of her stories. :)

I watched the final live, can't say i shed a tear at the end. I still cannot work out why Josh hangs around with those two. It all seems a little weird.

Her teeth are clearly decayed she looks like she's had crowns put over some of them on the left when she smiles you can clearly see where the crown has slipped and the black stump at the gumline she may not always have consumed diet drinks, at her biggest she may have went for the full suger version.
They’re not crowns, its a false teeth plate. She’s filmed in bed without them in. The only three of her own teeth are the three stained ones in the middle.

They’re not crowns, its a false teeth plate. She’s filmed in bed without them in. The only three of her own teeth are the three stained ones in the middle.
Well clearly decayed then if there not even there but what’s the black along the gum line unless they’re rotten too?
DB63F43D-38CB-4B5D-BC42-7A68F7FFF8D0.jpeg

Well clearly decayed then if there not even there but what’s the black along the gum line unless they’re rotten too?View attachment 853418
that's not visible on any other images so I'm gonna say that's her false teeth plate just slightly out of place and the black patch is the hole where they are not flush with the gums

that's not visible on any other images so I'm gonna say that's her false teeth plate just slightly out of place and the black patch is the hole where they are not flush with the gums
I don't know I never really look in her gob that much 😂 but I've noticed it a few times .

I was thinking the same.I have a partial denture and it has a habit of moving around

LEXX is only 42?!?!?! No way she is under 50.

i can’t stand the lives. Refuse to watch. Is Carla taking a break from you tube in general or just lives
I Know she doesn’t make that much but would think she would miss the easy money of lives and filming her life. Plus the occasional freebies she gets and gifts from subscribers.

she needs to just stop reading on here and collect the easy money

and while I am at it. Why do they keep sending her free glasses to advertise and she keeps wearing the same glasses she has had for 5 years or more

Is Carla taking a break from you tube in general or just lives
It's just the Sunday lives (for now) and maybe they will even return, if you're lucky!

The reason she gave was that she didn't want to be tied down to it each week at a specific time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.