Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously these Calorie Crush vlogs are just getting silly! 2lb off for eating full packets of chicken skewers, massive plates of food, this needs to be checked out by the lie detectives! I'm sorry but I've been almost that weight years ago and there is no way Carla is 20 stone, no mission, she'd be in a 20/22 top by now! If she's still under 20 stone after the holiday you can count yourselves well and truly duped! #moneyfromyoutubemustbeworthawhitelie #passmethatsquirtycream

Carla's calorie crush year glasses week earrings..... Sorry, i mean Year 2 week 6! my bad.

Yawn....

Seriously these Calorie Crush vlogs are just getting silly! 2lb off for eating full packets of chicken skewers, massive plates of food, this needs to be checked out by the lie detectives! I'm sorry but I've been almost that weight years ago and there is no way Carla is 20 stone, no mission, she'd be in a 20/22 top by now! If she's still under 20 stone after the holiday you can count yourselves well and truly duped! #moneyfromyoutubemustbeworthawhitelie #passmethatsquirtycream
Hmm i can't see why she would lie on her weightloss vids BUT i can't put my finger on it. If she's eating all of that and still losing weight i can only assume that she ate 24/7 before her calorie crush.

I can't understand why she's 20st either. Especially with her leg problem. My sister is 20st 4lbs and is not as big as her and doesn't waddle or struggle to walk.

How do you monitor the calories of a Morrisons salad???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Carla's calorie crush year glasses week earrings..... Sorry, i mean Year 2 week 6! my bad.

Yawn....
It's so repetitive and boring. Even on double speed. I find I can just skim read the comments to work out what sort of week/weight loss/car boot she's had. It's her new strategy for dealing with tattle - bore us to death.

Yawn....

Hmm i can't see why she would lie on her weightloss vids BUT i can't put my finger on it. If she's eating all of that and still losing weight i can only assume that she ate 24/7 before her calorie crush.

I can't understand why she's 20st either. Especially with her leg problem. My sister is 20st 4lbs and is not as big as her and doesn't waddle or struggle to walk.

How do you monitor the calories of a Morrisons salad???
There’s a lot of food she eats where she can’t possibly know the correct calories. All those breakfasts, roast dinners etc and the Morrison’s salads. Yes I know she uses Nutracheck but even that can’t give you the exact calorie count of what she piles on her plate.

Reactions: 2
I'd be surprised if all that food amounts to the calories she's claiming ,I watch someone else on nutracheck and their meals are nowhere near as much as Carlas but the calories are around the same and they're not scoffing full packets of biscuits, and desserts with everything .

That holiday sounds so good 😂 self catering with Carla, Nat and Lexx will be like something from Beetlejuice...weird and eewh. Carla is going to eat full Englishs and bask in the sun, Nat will turn the apartment into a double of her bedroom (hunt the carpet) and Lexx is going to fake laugh all over the place minus the makeup. How YouTubers can make money from being boring is beyond me. She even now admits it, boring waffle, boring fake weigh ins, boring live on Sunday. Watching would give anyone a sore head even you Carla?

• Haha
just curious about why you think she lies about her weigh ins? what do you think she’s doing when she records the scales?

just curious about why you think she lies about her weigh ins? what do you think she’s doing when she records the scales?
I'm very confused about the sheer amount she eats compared to the weightloss, she has undoubtedly lost weight but I don't think she has lost 7 stones, probably more like 4-5. I have lost 4 stone in the past and there's no way I could have lost it on the food she eats! Seriously, a cooked breakfast 3 or 4 times a week, several massive roast dinners, copious snacks and the list goes on! She'd make a million if this were true but hey it makes YouTube content and pays her eating out bills so she'll carry on doing it! it worries me that someone will copy her and wonder why they'll put on weight instead!

Where is she going on holiday? That should be fun😀

She does seem to scoff a lot, but then again , she is still quite big, and her calorie deficit is probably fairly high.

That holiday sounds so good 😂 self catering with Carla, Nat and Lexx will be like something from Beetlejuice...weird and eewh. Carla is going to eat full Englishs and bask in the sun, Nat will turn the apartment into a double of her bedroom (hunt the carpet) and Lexx is going to fake laugh all over the place minus the makeup. How YouTubers can make money from being boring is beyond me. She even now admits it, boring waffle, boring fake weigh ins, boring live on Sunday. Watching would give anyone a sore head even you Carla?
Lexx will go on about how many males shes chatted up or slept with on her holiday and eye duck herself in the camera sorting her hair etc :rolleyes:
I dont actually mind Carla at times

Lexx will go on about how many males shes chatted up or slept with on her holiday and eye duck herself in the camera sorting her hair etc :rolleyes:
I dont actually mind Carla at times
Thought Lexx was gay?

I think the reason Carla is probably losing weight is because before her diet her eating was out of control. She ate from the moment she got up until she went to bed. I once saw her eating a huge pizza at gone 10 o clock at night, and that was after everything she’d gorged during the day. Eventually, she will have to drop her calorie intake to continue to lose weight. It is bloody hard. I’m trying to lose a stone on 1400 calories a day using Nutracheck. Not much progress so far 😂

Last edited:
I'm very confused about the sheer amount she eats compared to the weightloss, she has undoubtedly lost weight but I don't think she has lost 7 stones, probably more like 4-5. I have lost 4 stone in the past and there's no way I could have lost it on the food she eats! Seriously, a cooked breakfast 3 or 4 times a week, several massive roast dinners, copious snacks and the list goes on! She'd make a million if this were true but hey it makes YouTube content and pays her eating out bills so she'll carry on doing it! it worries me that someone will copy her and wonder why they'll put on weight instead!
so you are calling her a liar based on your own personal weight loss experience ? you do realise everyone is different when it comes to loosing weight some find it easier than others, some have a faster / slower metabolism ? some find different diets work better than others

the fats from a cooked breakfast are keeping her fuller for longer as they should, which is resulting usually in a lower calorie intake for the day. Its no different to people on keto diets, high fat meals are not bad - they are only bad when you over consume them and go over calories, she can literally eat anything and loose Wight as long as she remains under 2000 a day

Thought Lexx was gay?

I think the reason Carla is probably losing weight is because before her diet her eating was out of control. She ate from the moment she got up until she went to bed. I once saw her eating a huge pizza at gone 10 o clock at night, and that was after everything she’d gorged during the day. Eventually, she will have to drop her calorie intake to continue to lose weight. It is bloody hard. I’m trying to lose a stone on 1400 calories a day using Nutracheck. Not much progress so far 😂
Not sure where you got the idea Lexx is gay.She has mentioned ex male partners in the past.She may be bi I'm not sure but definitely not gay

so you are calling her a liar based on your own personal weight loss experience ? you do realise everyone is different when it comes to loosing weight some find it easier than others, some have a faster / slower metabolism ? some find different diets work better than others

the fats from a cooked breakfast are keeping her fuller for longer as they should, which is resulting usually in a lower calorie intake for the day. Its no different to people on keto diets, high fat meals are not bad - they are only bad when you over consume them and go over calories, she can literally eat anything and loose Wight as long as she remains under 2000 a day
I would believe that if it meant she consumed less later in the day, but Carla literally gies from a cooked breakfast to a roast dinner to an evening meal plus snacks! That is on a different level of calories! It's my personal opinion that her calorie crush blogs are suspect, believe what you like, I'm taking them with a pince of salt! Anyone out there copying this method of eating and getting similar weightloss?

Not sure where you got the idea Lexx is gay.She has mentioned ex male partners in the past.She may be bi I'm not sure but definitely not gay
I think Lexx is now autosexual. A lot of wanking but not much else. She talks a good talk but seems scared of rejection (disclaimer - I am not a psychologist). In my experience those who talk about it the most do it the least. This is a shame because I reckon both her and Carla would be happier with some real life relationship than just the virtual friends who tell them that they are wonderful ALL the time.
I hope she vlogs her holiday because it has car crash written all over it but on the other hand, Carla is way too thin skinned for the internet. She is discovering that the scrutiny she has invited into her life is too uncomfortable. She got greedy and it has bitten her on the arse.
Can I ask someone who pays attention, what happened this week? From the rabid comments I understand that someone DM'ed her on Insta and she has now called out this person on her waffle so they can be insulted by the Carla Cult in the comments. Can someone please show her the 'Block' button. Still, the self pity is content I guess and it means she doesn't have to do as much padding with listing and folding clothes to music.

How many cans of Pepsi does she go through! Any wonder her teeth are destroyed, especially if she was consuming the full sugar version.
887EB237-55E4-4301-A4B3-A97D5FA9D5E2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can somebody tell me where she and lex are going on holiday please! I seemed to have missed it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.