Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't tell me Happyland and I have been demoted 😱🥺
Looks like it! I’d already said Happy was too Happy to be Carla and was able to laugh at her mishaps so I’m calling Nat for that account and Lexx for yours you’ve always got her back like a good friend should 😂…But please all three of you please tell Mrs M to stop knocking 10 yrs off her age she’s fooling nobody 😉 she should embrace the fact she’s bagged a much younger man , look at Joan Collins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to agree with Arty123 100%.
I took time out of my day to watch a A Day In The Life vlog from a self proclaimed ordinary woman thats a UK reseller.
There were no clips of her swimming the Bristol Channel.
She didn't lobby Parliament for Women's Rights, or even single handedly tackle Climate Change.
Instead, I was subjected to vignettes of every day events that make up her life.
Who does she think she is?
Its an outrage!
Thanks Carla!! or Josh, or Lexx or whoever uses the word vignette in the 21st century!! 😂. It was god of you to set up an account specifically to replu!

Thanks Carla!! or Josh, or Lexx or whoever uses the word vignette in the 21st century!! 😂. It was god of you to set up an account specifically to replu!
I got so excited I forgot to correct the great predictive text errors!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She posts her boring video, comes over here to read her reviews and then sets up an account to defend her boring video. She's obsessed with Tattle.

I would quite enjoy a Channel swim attempt or surfing the Severn Bore. Maybe an animal rights march while debating crispy vs soggy bacon with the activists. Failing that, how about 20 mins of folding clothes, playing with your fringe, buying shite from B&M and not cleaning the floors?

Carla's definitely on here in some guise but there are plenty of delusional 'fans' in her comment section. They love her because she's the closest to a real friend they'll ever have.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Feet out again and wiggling toes in the leggings try-on!

Now, when vloggers give out these personalised discount codes, do we think they get a kick-back or are they doing it out of the goodness of their hearts?

Reactions: 1
Now, when vloggers give out these personalised discount codes, do we think they get a kick-back or are they doing it out of the goodness of their hearts?
I'm pretty sure that it works a bit like affiliate links so you get a small percentage of each sale. Some get paid a flat fee but Carla's channel isn't big enough. I reckon Carla does it in exchange for a freebie though. Monga will know more than I do. I'd love to know how many of her viewers made a Cherryz order or bought a Balti dish. Can't be many surely.

I got so excited I forgot to correct the great predictive text errors!
Looks like it! I’d already said Happy was too Happy to be Carla and was able to laugh at her mishaps so I’m calling Nat for that account and Lexx for yours you’ve always got her back like a good friend should
1f602.png
…But please all three of you please tell Mrs M to stop knocking 10 yrs off her age she’s fooling nobody
1f609.png
she should embrace the fact she’s bagged a much younger man , look at Joan Collins!
Don’t get me wrong, but to be honest, at the end of the day, when all’s said and done… Vignette is a crackin word.. do you know what I mean?
1f605.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
We all take a shower, we all clean our teeth. I don’t need to see a fat woman from Bristol doing it.

If she doesn’t film it, does it not happen?

Perhaps the teeth cleaning clip was to combat the comments of how rough her teeth looked on her holiday Q&A
10166BA4-F5F5-4E52-AA55-BE3E7EE509B0.jpeg

The clean looking ones either side of the three manky ones are her false teeth plate.

I’d like to see her swim the Bristol Channel, but it would probably take her longer to squeal her way into the sea, inch by flabby inch, than it would to swim it!

Sorry Carla if you're under twenty stone just call me Mary Berry! I need those scales now! Absolutely not, the food diary is way off, still using the 231 calories rot! Why not just say 230? Yes, she has lost weight, yes, she tries but no she is not under 20 stone and she will have to be less defensive about those of us who truly believe that! I've been there, done that and I know my size and shape reflects a certain weight. Carla's doesn't. She'll still be trying to convince her Kofi people that even after losing 14 stone she still needs to wear a size 26 top!

She'll still be trying to convince her Kofi people that even after losing 14 stone she still needs to wear a size 26 top!
Even one that was wrongly labeled a size 16. She picked that one up on purpose. Not sure i want to see someone drying their hair on a bed legs akimbo. Not a good look, even for someone who is a size 10. Maybe that's her money shot. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even one that was wrongly labeled a size 16. She picked that one up on purpose. Not sure i want to see someone drying their hair on a bed legs akimbo. Not a good look, even for someone who is a size 10. Maybe that's her money shot. 🤷‍♀️
I thought that same thing Herbert, I had some awful thoughts seeing her belly resting on the bed between her legs. Can’t believe she included that in a video🥴🤢

In today’s diet video she said she “didn’t eat out much”... just 4 times then. Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and breakfast on Sunday too. As well as Subway salad on one of the days.

If I say I don’t eat out much, I mean less than once a month, not less than once a day!

Sorry Carla if you're under twenty stone just call me Mary Berry! I need those scales now! Absolutely not, the food diary is way off, still using the 231 calories rot! Why not just say 230? Yes, she has lost weight, yes, she tries but no she is not under 20 stone and she will have to be less defensive about those of us who truly believe that! I've been there, done that and I know my size and shape reflects a certain weight. Carla's doesn't. She'll still be trying to convince her Kofi people that even after losing 14 stone she still needs to wear a size 26 top!

i think its time we sent her some new scales Arty! them fancy smart ones she got from amazon are clearly faulty! bless she thinks she's lost all this weight when she probably hasn't

Not sure i want to see someone drying their hair on a bed legs akimbo. Not a good look, even for someone who is a size 10. Maybe that's her money shot. 🤷‍♀️
Or Nat shimmying her butt right across the camera while the bed shot is ongoing.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if i'm wrong did she say she got a discount code but would use it herself arnt discount codes for the viewers and not for your own purpose :unsure:

We all take a shower, we all clean our teeth. I don’t need to see a fat woman from Bristol doing it.

If she doesn’t film it, does it not happen?

Perhaps the teeth cleaning clip was to combat the comments of how rough her teeth looked on her holiday Q&A
View attachment 845867
The clean looking ones either side of the three manky ones are her false teeth plate.

I’d like to see her swim the Bristol Channel, but it would probably take her longer to squeal her way into the sea, inch by flabby inch, than it would to swim it!
It looks like all the Pepsi max has eaten away the enamel on her teeth. God know how many cans she gets through a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It looks like all the Pepsi max has eaten away the enamel on her teeth. God know how many cans she gets through a day.
Well she did say that she never drank out of a cup or mug because she only drank Pepsi Max!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.