Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheresaGreen

Andrew from Money Mental UK works full time
Is that why he lives in a shithole?

He works for the government doesn’t he? Says it all really. They’ll employ anyone, the sleazier the better. He fits right in.

It appears she has deleted it. She obviously does not want to appear like a wanker, except she still is one, it happened, deleting it won't make it go away.
Lexx still has her video of her overjoyed at a serial killer card game that immature "lickle" bee lover gave her, ie natalie. Can imagine the great times they will spend together laughing their heads off at myra hindley murdering kids.
Glorifying serial killers. What total @rseh0les

Has the video with the bauble in been removed? I sincerely hope so. I am still shocked that anyone would openly post that. It really tells the world how sick they are, and for someone trying to be an ‘influencer’ it’s very stupid and self destructive.
Was it the video with #AD for the toy company in it? I bet that company wasn’t too happy using someone who reveres pedophiles to advertise their games to children?

How does anyone think that’s a clever thing to do... zoom in on a well known child abuser and then #AD gifts for children. Senseless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

arty123

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed she doesn’t walk the dogs far now, just round the park. No mention of the gym either or going on bike rides with ickle bee. That bike was a waste of her mums money !
Oh, well done, you got her to reference the bike situation!! It was locked in a shed, she then rode the invisible bike to Lidl. The only way that bike went to the shops was strapped to the top of Carla's car (possibly with ickle Bee sitting on it!) At the minute Nat seems to be buying enough food to feed a tiny army, but hey if you work 90 hours a week - you do you. Little Jack Parish was visiting this weekend, he's doing the rounds of middle aged women this week in the hope that they link his channel, good business tactics. Old Joshy will be put out if she mentions another twenty something male on her calorie crush! Meanwhile the over the top Hills are looking for Jeff's new house, do they travel to see their daughter every weekend and then pretend they are house hunting? What a weird reselling world we live in...

• Haha

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Why is it that these ebeggers have such appalling ,vile characters ? ? it's like they possess psychopathic traits:

Manipulative
Cruel streak
Exploit others
Lack remorse
Skilled at mimicking empathy
Selfishiness
Entitled to special treatment

I really ,really do feel sorry for those viewers that part with money /gifts because they've been taken in. Vulnerable viewers and I know most of us feel the same way on here . If it wasn't for Tattle (which was started because of all the manipulative grifters out there) their depraved , manipulative, greedy content would be left unchallenged !!

Even if this site has saved just one Vulnerable viewer from being taken in by this bunch of warped charlatans then brilliant! those that willfully give, then their own stupidity knows no bounds.

****carla jenkins , once said in an old video that she herself wasn't a nice person . I believe her. I believed her the day she joked with caroline mrs m that 'slow' charity shop workers should be kept in the back of the shop and not on the tills!! Now this too ! Unbelievable ! Proudly displaying a depraved monster on her tree ,with young visitors sat close by innocently playing games?! and she ,at least one viewer and rexx (who thinks moors murders etc are to be used for entertainment ) think it's funny !!

• Heart
I have to say nearly all the you tubers I watch get free stuff . It gets annoying in some cases. And I skip over or turn off.
I have never seen her say send me money . I do see her info at the bottom if anyone wants to send. If people send her money and gifts ,oh well, didn’t cost me anything.
I do watch her videos except the Sunday lives. It is so irritating all the hellos and inside jokes. I have a hard time with Lexx. she is annoying.She is so different away from others when she does videos herself. soft spoken and more enjoyable.
I think Carla is a good person taking care of her mom and spending time with her. the kids do seem to help her with the dogs and Anthony has done a lot of projects.
I am impressed at her weight loss and gym workouts. Yeah she eats out, slips occasionally but look how well she has Done. I sure as hell don’t have the will power.

I fully expect to be told to wanker off arse licker, what ever you Brits say.
I don’t get why if people hate you tube videos people why they continue to watch. If I want my blood pressure raised and to be annoyed by someone I have family for that.
And this is called Tattle Life, not hate and bitch on people life. So think it is ok if you want to say something positive.
Have a wonderful day. 😁

• Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
I was shocked at that christmas bauble on carlas tree what kind of sicko does that oh wait only lexx do they not know what he did

• Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
On a mission to find this video, I found this gem of non-judgemental, holier-than-thou, Caroline calling the lady in a charity shop a “cow bitch” (11m5)

If she’s like this when the camera is on...
Thanks for this, yes I heard her call the woman a bitch all because they could not get money off items. Who haggles in a charity shop and then calls them a bitch if they don't get what they want? If that's what you are getting on camera can you imagine what they said off camera. I guess it's ok to call someone a bitch etc as long as it's not to their face or in private, heaven forbid we should say something on tattle lol

• Heart

TheresaGreen

Whoever said she’s done well to get this far but this is the weight she’ll stay now is absolutely correct.

She’s not going to magically lose more weight doing the same thing over and over when it’s clearly not making a difference.

What’s the quote? Ah yes
7D9D765A-F9B6-4B25-95CF-6E1213331CE7.jpeg

She’s not going to reduce her calories, she’s always going to eat cake, cake and more cake and she’s always going to pigheaded about it all.

If she’s not changing anything, nothing will change.

• Heart
Oh dear, I can't stop lauighing at all your comments, you guys are absolutely spot on with your assessments! Lol at Natalie needing an intervention, maybe she will get a new tooth for christmas, but right now "mommy dearest" enjoys her single daughter stuck at home helping her pay the bills. Only way she gets back at her mum is by showing her true depression, her bedroom!
As for Caroline, she was busting out of a size 24, her health journey lasted all the way to the fridge!

I interrupt this post with the sad news that vlogmas has begun! The month long daily vlogs where carla reckons she's doing her viewers a service but as per it's all about the money she will rake in. I see a lot of advents opened, adverts for free leggings and her mother theresa impression as she holds her hands up in prayers for the dog shelter fund, she loves animals, especially the ones on her christmas lunch dinner plate. Some of us really do love animals, I'm on a plant based diet.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Just watched that clip again. They both sound so pissed off that the charity shop lady would not give them a reduction, or was really hesitant to. She was not a lovely lady, says carla. She was quite rude to you wasn't she says mrs m. Oh yes pipes up carla, there was a mark on an item, in fact two items were dirty says carla, the queen of clean. Apparently the worker was cold and not that nice after carla asked for a discount, nor was she nice to mrs m and I quote "considering how much I was spending in their shop"
I'm confused, did the charity shop worker force carla to buy that swimsuit, are there signs up saying, "buy our clothes cow bitches or else". If there was a mark on it, put it down, walk away. The charity shop worker offered to clean it for her, but nahhh, big fat carla, mrs m's protege wants a small discount, she says...small cause the actual asking price was probably small too. The charity shop worker must have thought obnoxious greedy bitches, no one forces you to buy. I guess the staff should grovel and open the door saying oh thank you gracious mrs m for spending your money in this shop, so you can then later go home and make huge profits. THOSE TWO SHOULD BE THANKING THE CHARITY SHOPS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
Unreal.
I was just going to say I bet the lady watches their vids 😂 I think they’re forgetting most charity shop workers are doing it out of the goodness of their heart , they don’t get a penny for standing there taking judgment from two greedy know nothings that are making a fortune out of the publics generosity in thinking their stuff is going to a good cause.

• Heart

Tabia

Chatty Member
What the hell was the Bucket woman wearing? A hideous red and black dress with boots a teenager would wear. No style whatsoever.

• Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
Oooh Errr grab your meringue bars! Miss passive aggressive is on the warpath, super subs consider yourselves well and truly told off! Yes, I know your views help pay her bills but it is HER channel so you don't matter. She can do whatever she pleases which includes fake news, free stuff, ads, using PC incorrect terms and dropping in odd double entendres to young resellers but so what? Here's the IRL Carla right here, angry 50 year old with zero ambitions other than to eat out a dozen times a week! Well done Kazza your plan worked, send all the sweet stuff to scupper her weigh in! 😂 She's still lost the amount that equals the weight of over the hills Nic (holding Geoff of course) but onwards and what??? She's lost the plot.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabia

Chatty Member
Who’s the sycophantic saddo who sends her the expensive box of advent gifts? Has this person nothing better to do? Does she get the same in return? I’m gobsmacked by how idiotic some people are.

polarbabe

Have i really just seen her show a christmas bauble on her tree that is a picture of Jimmy Saville?????

• Wow
  • Angry

FloraRose

I can’t understand meticulously weighing everything you eat at home when 90% of the time you’re eating out for main meals and guesstimating, most likely underestimating.

• Haha
Diets should be nothing but salad boiled rice and grilled chicken! and definitely NOT cream cakes!
Diets probably shouldn't be large cream cakes in fairness. Or large sponge cakes. Or fudge. Or multipacks of Twix. Especially when you / Happyland (it's very confusing) have zero self control. Probably an idea not to put the (sugar free yawn) chocolate sauce on your breakfast either because those sort of 'sweet' treats have a detrimental effect on your metabolism. Same as diet drinks. All the overweight people I know drink a ton of diet drinks. There's a study somewhere a few years back. Those balloons have been up and down more times than the proverbial. But Carla you look great and have done so well and honestly your face is looking so thin. Blah blah blah. I think many of her viewers are feeders.

I've mentioned before about the dogs and how inattentive a walker Carla is. She used to just let the dogs off and then sit. No idea how you can then be sure you are picking up after your dogs. She has also mentioned a few times how Buddy just goes home by himself occasionally so definitely not always under the owner's control. No doubt someone will be along to tell me exactly which episode of the waffle shows Buddy learning the green cross code.

Be sure to do the 'ha ha' or angry face. It makes my day to know that you're reading mwah x

• Heart
  • Haha

gossgal

VIP Member
I thought they were odd but watchable but now the more and more I watch the both of them they do seem quiet nasty underneath id hate to have been at school with them put it this way

Wood79

Chatty Member
On a mission to find this video, I found this gem of non-judgemental, holier-than-thou, Caroline calling the lady in a charity shop a “cow bitch” (11m5)

If she’s like this when the camera is on...
But she is oh so much more tolerant of people now! You won't find her doing things like that now!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Ahh Christmas / NY. It's a weird old time. At work it's the time when someone can tell me they are going to marry me and then 20 minutes later tell me I am dead and I just accept it's just how it is at the moment. We should all probably not speak and therefore avoid all arguments until at least Jan 3rd. Emotions are heightened and slights are magnified. We examine ourselves and others and hope for better in the future.
Happy New Year to all Tattlers, past, soon to be past, present and future. Do I find it odd that people proclaim their 'less negative me' by coming on here and shitting on the rest of us? Yes, a bit but I don't take any of it personally because that would be silly. You do you seems apt here.
I joined Tattle in 2021 and have zero regrets. I haven't typed anything I wouldn't say directly to Carla and at times I have thought (still on the fence) I feel like I am addressing her directly or very closely indirectly at the very least. For me saying nothing in the face of terrible behaviour is not the right thing. There's more I could write but there's a bottle of red with my name on it and honestly who has the time or will today? See you all at the llama leggings sale!!

Sorry if I am really behind on this but real life is really busy at the moment. I don't watch many of Carla's videos but I do like reading the comments because sometimes it is pure batshit craziness. Anyway so a few days ago I read lots of comments from the thoughts and prayers brigade about Hyacinth. I thought she must have had some bad health news or a bereavement but no, turns out someone made a mildly critical comment about her pet ownership and so she went on some OTT rant about how terrible it is to be an 'influencer' and 'content creator' and 'health guru' (ok I made up that one). She has no idea about online abuse. She has no idea what it's like to work in a public facing role where you have to deal with abuse in person almost every day and you can't just delete and block. What she and Carla get upset about are different opinions. The sense of entitlement is astounding.
Was the Hitchin meet up a free for all or just for the handpicked reselling elite? I saw the newly trout-pouted Lexx on Instagram ask people to send drinks to her table and they duly obliged. Some people have zero self respect.
Let's face it, we're all only watching to see what superfan Sharon has sent.
Don't worry, we already know it's only £1 shit from B&M (apparently).

• Heart
  • Haha