Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabia

VIP Member
Lexx will go on about how many males shes chatted up or slept with on her holiday and eye fuck herself in the camera sorting her hair etc :rolleyes:
I dont actually mind Carla at times
Thought Lexx was gay?

I think the reason Carla is probably losing weight is because before her diet her eating was out of control. She ate from the moment she got up until she went to bed. I once saw her eating a huge pizza at gone 10 o clock at night, and that was after everything she’d gorged during the day. Eventually, she will have to drop her calorie intake to continue to lose weight. It is bloody hard. I’m trying to lose a stone on 1400 calories a day using Nutracheck. Not much progress so far 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Look I honestly think the police will want more than a genuine work of literature /Movie and a Jimmy Saville bauble before they'd even look into your allegations ,does the policeman like to fuck boys or was the reference to fuckboys completely different things ,even if you're satisfied you've sussed someone out it has nothing to do with Tattle it's entirely up to you to persue your findings away from the site nobody here has anything on her.
The Policeman friend '' Likes to fuck boys '' were the exact words used .

• Angry

arty123

Chatty Member
That holiday sounds so good 😂 self catering with Carla, Nat and Lexx will be like something from Beetlejuice...weird and eewh. Carla is going to eat full Englishs and bask in the sun, Nat will turn the apartment into a double of her bedroom (hunt the carpet) and Lexx is going to fake laugh all over the place minus the makeup. How YouTubers can make money from being boring is beyond me. She even now admits it, boring waffle, boring fake weigh ins, boring live on Sunday. Watching would give anyone a sore head even you Carla?

• Haha

preciousstone

Chatty Member
She's edited it out, but I've sent a screenshot to the company to make them aware of who they're dealing with, absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a mother! This has been a big mistake on her part and all to keep sweet with old Lexx! More tat on this morning's vlog but she's going to have to realise that what she puts out will come back to haunt her!
lol she's edited it out, all for money, devious as hell. I am going to email that company too, this is disgusting. Great post, thank you!
[/QUOTE]

I can't find an email address ?

TheresaGreen

Her teeth are clearly decayed she looks like she's had crowns put over some of them on the left when she smiles you can clearly see where the crown has slipped and the black stump at the gumline she may not always have consumed diet drinks, at her biggest she may have went for the full suger version.
They’re not crowns, its a false teeth plate. She’s filmed in bed without them in. The only three of her own teeth are the three stained ones in the middle.

happyland

Who’s the sycophantic saddo who sends her the expensive box of advent gifts? Has this person nothing better to do? Does she get the same in return? I’m gobsmacked by how idiotic some people are.
Does anyone know who Sharon is?
The person is a close friend of Carlas (&Lexx) so she decided to send her friends something nice, i wouldn't say that makes them a sycophantic saddo seeing as its quite common to buy your friends gifts, its all come from B&M i spotted the dog stuff in their the other week, so its all stuff that's under £1, £25 on a friends gift isn't that much if you think about it

i thought it was a very thoughtful gift that's a bit different from the norm

But the fact is, she’s promoting them with no intention of ever buying them again. She’s just happy to receive freebies all the time.
Yep - and in her ad, she never once mentions the price. Who is that demographic exactly? Eats ready meals that cost more than M&S, incapable of cooking a baked potato and salad and watches Carla's channel? Does that person even exist?
I've tried to watch her recently but her content has become so boringzzzzzz.

katt

How the heck did she lose weight this week. Carla must have great metabolism or I have the worlds worst lol. I am a few stones lighter than Carla and this week I walked I went over calories once by 200 and never ate out, I just ate very healthy food at home and I put on a half a kilo. Bloody hell I am so jealous of Carla and her ability of being able to eat crap and still lose weight, it seems like she has a superpower.

YoMamma!

Carla's calorie crush year glasses week earrings..... Sorry, i mean Year 2 week 6! my bad.

Yawn....

Seriously these Calorie Crush vlogs are just getting silly! 2lb off for eating full packets of chicken skewers, massive plates of food, this needs to be checked out by the lie detectives! I'm sorry but I've been almost that weight years ago and there is no way Carla is 20 stone, no mission, she'd be in a 20/22 top by now! If she's still under 20 stone after the holiday you can count yourselves well and truly duped! #moneyfromyoutubemustbeworthawhitelie #passmethatsquirtycream
Hmm i can't see why she would lie on her weightloss vids BUT i can't put my finger on it. If she's eating all of that and still losing weight i can only assume that she ate 24/7 before her calorie crush.

I can't understand why she's 20st either. Especially with her leg problem. My sister is 20st 4lbs and is not as big as her and doesn't waddle or struggle to walk.

How do you monitor the calories of a Morrisons salad???

Last edited:

happyland

Carla’s now using her Calorie Crush video to shoehorn in gifted items (product placement). Although she’s still not using the Youtube tag related to gifted items, which notifies viewers that the products were given to the youtuber to be shown on their channel .

Carla, in case you’re confused, here’s the wording from the ASA:-

“If you’re paid a specified amount of money to create and/or post a particular piece of content, this counts as ‘payment’.
But this isn’t the only type of arrangement that counts.

If you have any sort of commercial relationship with the brand, such as being paid to be an ambassador, or you’re given products, gifts, services, trips, hotel stays etc. for free, this is all likely to qualify as ‘a payment [or other reciprocal arrangement]’.”

...and here are the YouTube rules relating to this:-

“What do we mean when we talk about paid product placements, sponsorships and endorsements?

Paid product placements are pieces of content that are created for a third party in exchange for compensation. This content is also where the third party's brand, message or product is integrated directly into the content.

Endorsements are content created for an advertiser with a message that users are likely to believe reflects the opinions of the content creator.”

So Carla, you’re making ‘Paid product placements’ and your videos should be annotated as such for clarity by ticking the 'video contains paid promotion' box under the 'Content declaration' section of your video
i think you missed the pop up, it definitely has been marked as an AD i just watched it before coming here it is also in the title

monga

VIP Member
Here's pic number 8 for you, cause it's only your daughter you are laughing at. A night out to see some burlesque crap, thats some more money could be saved for her daughters dental work. Can you imagine if that vain bitch mother of hers had something more important than her crappy fringe to worry about. carla don't give a crap about anyone but her youtube and the amount of views, it shows on every photo.
View attachment 1148424
View attachment 1148441

They are posting diff pics of themselves posing cause clearly lol they are reading tattle, they were meant to, reason we are here. Both ugly as sin inside and out.
Nat looks demonesque nevermind burlesque :eek:

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
Why don't people put the heating on? They can afford to eat out every day, gamble etc but sit under blankets. I don't get it. She's not the only one who never puts their heating on.

boohoo2u

Did anyone else notice the reseller Karen has announced (flounced out) that she is no longer part of the reseller community because people (resellers) have been sending her nasty messages. I think she announced this on Insta. I stopped watching Karen because I couldn't understand what she was saying half the time due to talking too fast and mumbling... I wonder who has upset her though???

• Haha
Interesting I didn’t know Nat paid rent.
When Anthony moved out (side), Carla mentioned that the bills would now be split two rather than three ways.

Those youtube stats are really interesting - thanks Monga. The Sunday lives consistently are her lowest watched videos which may be why she has made the hauls separate. They even get less views than her ads!

How terrible does your normal eating have to be that you lose weight on holiday? I mentioned before that Carla has denied being a binge eater. It seems obvious that she is.

I also agree that the great lady herself moves among us (spooky).

beatrice777

Hi, guys, new to this, had an account but not posted. Just wanted to say aww poor josh he had one no sales day, greedy SOB, they all make a ton and moan about one day. As for league of gentlemen, lol yes she looks just like that! Why oh why has she had her hair cut in that horrific too short style heaven knows, it just makes her look like a man and if carla mentions her crap half bald fringe one more time I'm gonna scream. She's only self conscious cause she dyes her hair constantly and her fringe is practically none existent with all the chemicals she puts on it. If you want your hair to grow, stop using shampoos and dyes, massage your scalp every day and it will grow again.
Her daughter needs her front tooth fixed, why do they ignore her, she is totally self conscious, it must really get her down.

• Haha

preciousstone

Chatty Member
As soon as I saw the zoom in on the dec I thought she's done that to wind people up, otherwise it would have been edited out. Nothing is on there by accident.
Obviously no one Is a js apologist or making excuses for him, I think she did it purely for a reaction from a " certain site" !
They Obviously get off on shocking WE ALL KNOW THAT JEEZE ,but one of them ,at least, is getting some sort of perverted kick from it . I know I'm right. Sick fucks

monga

VIP Member
I watched and re-watched this and I am 95% sure that when she was sat on her bed not necessarily aware the camera was on she picked her nose and then put her finger in her mouth
She did! The bedding she was folding must be full of bogies, does Carla not look at what she’s editing ! I’m surprised anyone would put that up 🤢

Not to mention the state of the landing carpet, are they all using it as a toilet 🤢 I bet she states on eBay the goods are from a clean smoke free home
771EDDEF-60E6-49FE-84D6-BDE2E1A50855.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

Tabia

VIP Member
I see Cherryz have now given Carla £50 worth of freebies. I wonder if all the vloggers who have been given free stuff from this company carry on buying from them? Doubt it very much. And it certainly doesn’t encourage me to buy anything off them.

TheresaGreen

Even one that was wrongly labeled a size 16. She picked that one up on purpose. Not sure i want to see someone drying their hair on a bed legs akimbo. Not a good look, even for someone who is a size 10. Maybe that's her money shot. 🤷‍♀️
I thought that same thing Herbert, I had some awful thoughts seeing her belly resting on the bed between her legs. Can’t believe she included that in a video🥴🤢

In today’s diet video she said she “didn’t eat out much”... just 4 times then. Lunch on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday and breakfast on Sunday too. As well as Subway salad on one of the days.

If I say I don’t eat out much, I mean less than once a month, not less than once a day!