Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
You'd hope both her kids take them out for walks and it's not all left to her. Although I can see Nat being the type who gets a puppy and it's all exciting for 5 minutes, but then doesn't bother to look after it ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

retro444

VIP Member
Right in the middle of her no spend challenges she informs everyone she does not do challenges, they do not work on her, ie the entire process is just to make money off YouTube, like the calorie crush, one big LIE from start to finish. As for nodding dog tammy, she says oh Carla would never go out and buy five grab bags....nah she just buys 30 twixes and scoffs them all and not a one off too, binges on macdonalds, eating out, chocolate, cake....on and on and on. So then Jenkins blamer supreme blames the video for her going to buy the grab bags, ie she filmed it for video content and for MANKIND 😂 😆
I was a little bit naive and have now realised, that its just her channel views she wants upping and more cash to feed her big fat self and gamble away. So won't be wasting my energy on any more "challenges" ie pathetic lies and excuses.
Addicts can't be helped, not ones like her and Im not going to fund her shit habits that she seems proud of whilst her son sleeps in a shed, shes garbage. You know one thing I cannot stand on this planet, liars. People who have to be dishonest and fake, but there again, that's all YouTube is filled with, bullshitters.

• Heart

boohoo2u

I always wondered who buys this tat that usually ends up in the charity shops anyway. Now I know, it's Carla. If I went to someone's house at Christmas and they pulled that "Game" out I'd make a hasty exit lol!! Does anyone think it's fun... and that you might actually need two sets of inflatables??

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
This popped up on my YouTube, Jenkins Nat and lexxie in Majorca , the state of them all, all about food and eating, they find vending machines that give out cheeseburgers, the excitement on their faces, they have the odd dip in the deserted swimming pool, this is lexxie pretending to have drowned in the pool egged on by Jenkins, sick in the head, the pair of them
She's obsessed with murder and death. Bought nat some card game with serial killers on them. When jenkins whinged about the viewers "pissed off" her words not mine, with her fringe she made some joke about murdering people. She's a weirdo, I used to watch a couple of her vids but every morning she would switch on the cam and take her anti depressants right in front of the viewers, every time she vlogged, it got kind of tedious. Plenty of people on meds, don't need to film themselves. Everything jenkins does revolves around food and if she has to do a few listings on ebay and post a few parcels she's so knackered she's got to go out for a meal cause she has no energy to cook. Lazy old witch who will probably spends thousands on meals out for the next year and still not offer to pay her daughters much needed dental work. Her son lives in a fucking shed, she's horrendous woman, with her online pity parties and select clique of enablers and donators
---
And buying the ‘world’s best biscuits’ as she’s fallen off the wagon. No 💩 Sherlock 🤦‍♀️
Sometimes I think is it just me, am I being a bit harsh and then I see comments like this from one of her enablers, actually praising her cause she's fallen off the wagon with those biscuits. This is not some woman a couple of stone overweight, she's 24 stone on her way fast back to 27 stone again, her legs look like something from a horror movie, she's constantly ill and can only wobble a few feet. I kid you not, this demented loon actually praised jenkins for over eating.
@lesley1canada908
11 hours ago
Great haul Carla!!! Nice to see you treating yourself to 'the worlds best biscuits' xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

retro444

VIP Member
Tammy might get brought in to model for the next Shein haul. :ROFLMAO:
The disclaimer stating they weren't romantic partners had me in stitches.
Lmaoo when did she say they were not romantic partners and why would she even bring that up, legend in her own lifetime, does she actually think people wonder about her sex life, bizarrely narcissistic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Tabia

VIP Member
Jesus wept! What did she look like in that kaftan 😂😂. She has no shame does she? Biggest size they had and she still couldnt fit in it. And I couldnt believe the price of those outfits. They all looked cheap and inferior material. I don't think we can expect a calorie crush video this week. From the look of her she's gained another stone.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Enjoy your bag jenkins, you're as dead inside as the animals skin you keep sniffing and exciting yourself with as you declare it's so beautiful. Merry Christmas world, *uck off youtubers, energy drainers, scroungers, users who give nothing, always on the take even now as the planet is on it's knees with pollution and lack of resources.

1703023713808.png

• Sad

Tabia

VIP Member
Not sure, all I do know is it does need planning permission and certain regulations. Such as fire safety, ventilation, structural integrity etc. The website below is helpful. Tells you what you need to know.
Personally I think jenkins would let her son live in a rat infested cave as long as it did not interfere with her meals out, gambling and cruises. I heard her say the other day that its her money and she will continue to spend it how she likes. She ACTUALLY tried to make those viewers who were shocked by how much she spends, to feel like they were in the wrong and were shit. Its her who's SHIT. She has no remorse, no thought for anyone but her big fat self and spends hundreds a month on crap. She compared her spending to someone spending seven pounds a day on a bottle of wine. so, endless meals out, takeaways, hundreds on bingo, buying pointless crap and fifty quid a week or more on scratch cards is equivalent to a bottle of wine a day😂Not only that, maxed out in debt too. Whats that saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted".
I don’t think Ant’s shed looks anything like the one in the picture 😂

• Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Spot on @retro444. Caroline has definitely got the measure of Carla - she knows she's way too conceited to ever be a life coach! Takes one to know one after all. They are just such an odd couple! I think bucket is secretly repulsed by Carla! You never see her taking a trip to Bristol to visit Carla. When Carla talks about her overweight enabler friends, you can see the look on Caroline's face! And when Carla went to hug her in that joint vlog, lego head looked like she was about to vom.

• Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member
That present exchange was odd to me, I thought Carla seemed narky and lexxie pretending to act surprised with her gifts then Carla saying that’s what you asked for, is it the right one
I know cost shouldn’t come into gift buying/receiving in the real world but a Charlotte tilbury eyeliner must be about £25 and the Gucci perfume roll on at least £30/£35? Which lex “asked for”. Yet in return was a book which she said was from a charity shop and a Poundland note book. Let’s face it they’re both money grabbing fools so that would have been an issue for the beached whale 🐳.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Is she not terrified when she watches her slogs back that she can barely walk on a flat surface without gasping and heaving for breath. I know I would be!

Buddylove

VIP Member
She just dosent care anymore, filming herself eating 1000’s of calories each day, I have no sympathy for her
IMG_0485.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
In the latest vlog, couldn't help but notice Jenkins rummaging through the charity shop, like the vulture she is - when she knocks a purple shirt off its hanger and doesn't even bother to put it back on! Let the plebs who work in there deal with that! She means business and is only there to grab anything she can resell and make a profit from!
Greedy all round. Horrible woman.

retro444

VIP Member
Wow what a pair of braggers. Should be more concerned with their gambling addictions and sky high debts than comparing cruises. I found this video utterly tasteless considering how much she admitted to wasting each month and her son sleeps in a shed cause no doubt in debt too tammy sleeps in his room whilst jenkins lovingly massages her with her new free shit she scrounged. Of course carla will say he wants to sleep in a shed, its his choice he does not want to pay rent, what mother who clearly has hundred of pounds spare each month wont let her son live there free whilst he saves. Thing is anthony interferes with her eating out an gambling, he is irrelevant. Only her cruise buddy matters as they sit there like two wealthy women discussing the staff and tips on the ship. I just switched it off, they are no more interested in giving her viewers advice and tips on cruising as they are in a salad.

• Heart

Buddylove

VIP Member
It’s worth watching Lexxie,s latest vlog to see quite a bit of footage of Carla in the wild, her waddling
IMG_0385.png
from side to side is something to behold

• Heart