Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabia

VIP Member
Not sure, all I do know is it does need planning permission and certain regulations. Such as fire safety, ventilation, structural integrity etc. The website below is helpful. Tells you what you need to know.
Personally I think jenkins would let her son live in a rat infested cave as long as it did not interfere with her meals out, gambling and cruises. I heard her say the other day that its her money and she will continue to spend it how she likes. She ACTUALLY tried to make those viewers who were shocked by how much she spends, to feel like they were in the wrong and were shit. Its her who's SHIT. She has no remorse, no thought for anyone but her big fat self and spends hundreds a month on crap. She compared her spending to someone spending seven pounds a day on a bottle of wine. so, endless meals out, takeaways, hundreds on bingo, buying pointless crap and fifty quid a week or more on scratch cards is equivalent to a bottle of wine a day😂Not only that, maxed out in debt too. Whats that saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted".
I don’t think Ant’s shed looks anything like the one in the picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Spot on @retro444. Caroline has definitely got the measure of Carla - she knows she's way too conceited to ever be a life coach! Takes one to know one after all. They are just such an odd couple! I think bucket is secretly repulsed by Carla! You never see her taking a trip to Bristol to visit Carla. When Carla talks about her overweight enabler friends, you can see the look on Caroline's face! And when Carla went to hug her in that joint vlog, lego head looked like she was about to vom.

• Heart

Lolly71990

VIP Member
That present exchange was odd to me, I thought Carla seemed narky and lexxie pretending to act surprised with her gifts then Carla saying that’s what you asked for, is it the right one
I know cost shouldn’t come into gift buying/receiving in the real world but a Charlotte tilbury eyeliner must be about £25 and the Gucci perfume roll on at least £30/£35? Which lex “asked for”. Yet in return was a book which she said was from a charity shop and a Poundland note book. Let’s face it they’re both money grabbing fools so that would have been an issue for the beached whale 🐳.

• Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Is she not terrified when she watches her slogs back that she can barely walk on a flat surface without gasping and heaving for breath. I know I would be!

Buddylove

VIP Member
She just dosent care anymore, filming herself eating 1000’s of calories each day, I have no sympathy for her
IMG_0485.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
In the latest vlog, couldn't help but notice Jenkins rummaging through the charity shop, like the vulture she is - when she knocks a purple shirt off its hanger and doesn't even bother to put it back on! Let the plebs who work in there deal with that! She means business and is only there to grab anything she can resell and make a profit from!
Greedy all round. Horrible woman.

Buddylove

VIP Member
It’s worth watching Lexxie,s latest vlog to see quite a bit of footage of Carla in the wild, her waddling
IMG_0385.png
from side to side is something to behold

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Is Lex aiming to look more and more like a scarecrow. Her bloody hair is straggly, dry and unbrushed. What a mess! Aah toddler Nat bought a little child’s knitted toy. Where the hell will she manage to put it in her shithole bedroom.

Anicecuppa

This'll prob make me unpopular but I dont think it's fair to have Nats name in the title. She's not the one putting the vlogs out and we don't know her story

retrozebra

Why is Tammy in all her videos now? I get that she lives in the house but surely she doesn’t need to be in every one. Is this Carla trying to copy Kazza with her mate Michelle like some kind of oversized double act?
---
And another thing! That fucking clock!!!! Why does she keep moving it? My instinct is that subconsciously she resents sharing the videos with Tammy and so uses the clock as a way of
dragging the attention back to herself. Can you tell it really annoyed me?! 😂

Last edited:

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she's been accepted for one of those miracle weight loss drugs ?

Watch her latest upload , very last question and how she answers it.

She has had her birthday blow out , a christmas blow out , a cruise blow out and now that's all out of the way she might start dropping the weight with the appetite suppressant .

will she be upfront about taking the cheats (and potentially dangerous) way out?

I guess with her stored up problems, caused by clinical obesity, she can't really win either way .

• Heart

Beverliara

WTF

Her lastest video 😯

What has happened to her ?? She's once again hugggeeee !!!

Wasn't she 27 stone at her heaviest pre lock down ?

Then she dropped down to 20 stones

Now she's 25.5 /26 ish stones Again? That huge shelf around her stomach is well and truly back with a Vengance.

At her heaviest she visited lego head and could barely climb lego's steps , having to constantly stop for breath & in a Lot of pain.

She lost lots of weight and was so happy that she could take her dogs onto the top field , up a slope , for the first time ever.

Her poor knees and heart & now 3 years older and piling all that fat back on .

Bucket isn't that far behind , she thinks getting rid of a gall bladder is a license to stuff her face with rich, calorie laden food . Size of it on lard arse jenkin's meet up video. Real View .

M & S should be ashamed of themselves linking to hearse chaser , greedy lego head .
Making cakes containing lard isnt helping - her, Nat and Tammy stuffing them made me feel queasy - the way they are going, they'll be in early graves all of them!

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Complete load of crap from home bargains! She'll munch through those 18 pieces of fudge in about 5 minutes! Had to start on them during the vlog cos she's so greedy!

• Heart
Reactions: 3