Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
Is she late with the calorie crush or was it yet another failed diet week and she’s too embarrassed to tell everybody? If anything she looks fatter. Oh the fruit teas, hilarious, as if she would start drinking anything healthy. She seriously needs to go to rehab for her appalling addiction to Pepsi. God knows what her insides are like. And the state of that house! Nobody seems to bloody clean up. They must all love living in squalor that’s for sure 🤢
Yeh she normally does the cal crush today🥴🤔😀🙄

Reactions: 3

Tabia

VIP Member
This'll prob make me unpopular but I dont think it's fair to have Nats name in the title. She's not the one putting the vlogs out and we don't know her story
Nat has appeared in many of Carla’s vlogs so yes I think we do know her story. You could also say we don’t really know Carla’s story because she’s mentioned on numerous occasions that there are things from her past she never wants to talk about. Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Life coach, lol, she was visibly upset at lego laughing at her, really does think she can help people don't she. First off her diet is appalling it's not just a few pepsi max, it's a pathetic addiction, totally pointless and will just screw her body up in the end. Her obsession with herself, fluffing her balding fringe, I can just picture her now staring into the mirror whilst someone tells her their problems and then scrolling the supermarket apps for cake. I really don't get her vanity on youtube, so what, her fringe is a bit thin, she has grey hair, her roots are showing, she hates that, but it's who she actully is, she can't face herself, would she prefer her front tooth half missing, cause it's your DAUGHTER who needs life coaching.
Would be impossible for jenkins to be a life coach, she's missing one vital criteria, empathy for others, empathy for your thinning frnge just won't cut the mustard ole bean lol. Have to give it to lego, she pretty much has jenkins assessed, mind you, when her daughter walks around looking like the village idiot for like 6 years and this year again she will probably receive, no LIFE COACHING from her guru mother what can she expect.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
update, I'll let her off, I thnk she was in subway before the challenge. I did however look at her buy me Kofi donation page, shes had tons of donations. Do you think its right and fair they should be asked to give donations to someone spending that much money on gambling holidays and meals out etc, cause she's either just shot herself in the foot by confessing it all and they wont give her another penny or they are such idiots they will donate to her more, either way her intentions are dishonest in asking for money like that.
---
£150 a week on scratch cards and Bingo!? That’s insane! 🤯. That amount of money would be more useful in helping her son move from living in the shed ffs.
I know, again I told everyone she had enough money for lock up for her eBay or enough to help Anthony. I knew she was wasting a ton but didn't realize it was that much. She thinks the sun shines out of her arse, she's a selfish witch, I despair at him sleeping in there in winter.
You know what I think, I think shes got her son and daughter by the balls, keeping him at home so has to help her with things she cant do which I reckon is a lot, oh me lipedema legs i cant clean or cook etc. Same with natalie, wont help her get her confidence to go to dentist find someone and marry, no likes little nat the subservient regressed teen at home to help out. In a vlog years ago she confessed natalie works 82 hours a week sometimes. So Where does all the money go, wastes it all like her mother.
Just to add I don't think there is any shame in family staying at home even when they are older, I know how much places cost to rent, I have two adult sons, but anthony sleeps in a shed, that is wrong!

Last edited:
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Great, a vlog of jenkins scoffing food about an inch from the camera. I noticed several obese people in the background too, well why not, that ship just caters to people gorging on food. Could not believe the ad for some jewellery, then she gave her pal some necklace and acting like she paid for it, it was all scrounged. Her pal pretends to cry and jenkins takes all the credit for the gift, phenomenal. The meal was a piss take and him telling them to shove the entire food item in their mouth in one go, they clearly know jenkins and tammy so well. Wonderland, was the name, quite apt as they are all asleep. Felt sad for the robot swirling round like crazy, that's what the people working in the kitchens will be like so the herd coming out of their tiny cabins can be fed and watered. Generic ugly as sin boat, same old shit, people loving gorging on food and being waited on by staff working their butts off 24/7. Horrific holiday!
---
Agree, I think she gets Tammy in the vlogs as back up and to back her up. It obviously makes her feel better having someone fighting her corner. Tammy is just as unhealthy, she mentioned on the cruise that she is on BP tablets. Sometimes these things are genetically predetermined, but the weight sure as hell ain't helping. McDonald’s 3 times is just sheer greed and irresponsibility.
Another one with high blood pressure huh. I don't take a single pill for anything, i long ago realised that health comes from what i put in my body and how much I exert myself. All of them are unwell and like pensioners.

LookyLou

She looks really tired and ill at the end of the vlog. Seems to be juggling too many things: vlogging, ebay, home chores, family care, dogs and work. Moving ebay stock to the unit is adding to the workload. If she can't prioritise her own health and get enough rest, I think something bad may happen sooner rather than later.

retro444

VIP Member
I really really don’t want that swimsuit 🤢
🤣 Don't worry one of her saddo viewers will buy it for fifty quid.
---
Just watching the charity shop tat, is carla secretly gay, I sometimes wonder. She loves all the drag queens and all her male pals are gay. She seems alive whenever she discusses tammy, ie remembering "their first holiday together".….thank god that son of hers is in the shed and her lover is right next door🤣
---
She said all the viewers want to see you in the swimsuit, she means she did 😘😝and then she said if you wanted the swimsuit in the comments, tough its gone ie tammy got it. Oh yeh all the viewers throwing themselves at carla desperate to get their hands on a manky swimsuit.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Just watched the tour of the sardine tin (cabin) I bet it was stinking in there with those 2 greedy pigs! You can tell the difference in comparison to the cruises that bucket goes on - she normally has a suite with a balcony and everything, while Carla is in a broom cupboard! I bet she stuffed herself rotten on that cruise!

• Haha

LookyLou

It was only a matter of time before she jumped on the Teddy Blake bandwagon! Notice how she only replies to negative comments! Completely ignores all of the other sheep who continue to blow smoke up her fat arse!
Those replies are something else. :LOL: Clearly, someone's hit a nerve.

Tabia

VIP Member
Are we not to be privileged with any vlogs of her cruise? She went on the 25th. Or perhaps she doesn’t want any footage of her squeezed into those evening dresses.

retrozebra

Yes, I assume the likes of Carla do pay tax because it's her main source of income. I thought I'd seen something about HMRC clamping down on resellers and earnings etc. It may have only applied to vinted.
The HMRC are beginning to work with Vinted and EBay so that they share the details of income earned. But it’s mainly to get those who are using those sites as a side hustle buying stuff at car boots and charity shops and selling at a profit and not declaring income over £1000 or income that takes them in excess of the £12500 personal tax allowance. People selling the odd item and selling at a loss don’t have anything to worry about.

Like you say, full time resellers like Carla will already be paying tax as they’re self employed

retro444

VIP Member
Demands people go and donate to someone's go fund me, but won't thank any of them in the comments. It's all about her.
Yep, brownie points, cant take ten minutes to reply to a single person, cause oops the odd comment might make her see her real self and her terrible eating habits. Instead of asking viewers to donate, why don't you donate a few hundred quid and then get up off your fat arse and do a charity walk and actually really improve your diet instead of lies. Womans planning to spend thousands on bigger cruise holidays so she can gorge on food all day then posts calorie crush expecting people to believe shes serious about her diet. Shes absolutely massive, her legs wont be able to support her much longer, shes in her fifties.

• Heart
Wow what a pair of braggers. Should be more concerned with their gambling addictions and sky high debts than comparing cruises. I found this video utterly tasteless considering how much she admitted to wasting each month and her son sleeps in a shed cause no doubt in debt too tammy sleeps in his room whilst jenkins lovingly massages her with her new free shit she scrounged. Of course carla will say he wants to sleep in a shed, its his choice he does not want to pay rent, what mother who clearly has hundred of pounds spare each month wont let her son live there free whilst he saves. Thing is anthony interferes with her eating out an gambling, he is irrelevant. Only her cruise buddy matters as they sit there like two wealthy women discussing the staff and tips on the ship. I just switched it off, they are no more interested in giving her viewers advice and tips on cruising as they are in a salad.
“In case you haven’t quite clicked yet,well we think we’re P&O girls “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Shes on the cruise at moment crushing those calories lol. She posted a pic on her instagram.
Bloody hell, bet she’s been eating her own body weight 😂

LookyLou

There was an interesting comment about Carla on Shellsterooney's live vlog yesterday. Someone said it was a pity she could no longer show her true self on vlogs.

• Heart