Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
could have known she would have gone to the all you can eat buffet in bristol. I love that place but can never put much away! Think I had 2 small plates and a dessert when we went on wednesday! Bet they had alot more then shown too. Its painful to watch her weeble wobbling around with that huge tire around her middle. Why cant she just do something for her health?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Resellers have always had to pay tax. They are a business and therefore register with HMRC and pay tax. It's not a new law
Yes, I assume the likes of Carla do pay tax because it's her main source of income. I thought I'd seen something about HMRC clamping down on resellers and earnings etc. It may have only applied to vinted.

LookyLou

You have to wonder what it's really like when the camera's off in that house when Tammy says Nat takes Carla side when she's called to referee because she's terrified (!!!), then the look on Tammy's face when Carla says she can ask Anthony and see if he'll be on her side and Tammy has a very strange look on her face and says, "Please." because she knows Carla's taking the Mick.

retro444

VIP Member
Near the start, she put a disclaimer on the screen! I mean, they do look rather butch!
Thanks, lol just seen it, strange thing to put on screen.They do look butch including her daughter, kind of people when they were in their teens who would threaten you if you just looked at them, ie bullies. Jenkins fake online persona where she apologises for not having dyed her hair or if someone coughed three streets away, apologies for the noise, is laughable. Another one who looks butch too, lexx...you can see it in them. I love pissing off bullies, me and my sister suffered a lot of abuse as children, verbally and physically. Youtubers manipulate viewers no end for cash, making this fake loveable persona, it's utter crap. They constantly promote slave labour trade in third world countries, lie and influence their way around people worming their way into their daily lives with sad online stories from their lives like they are all that matters. Why is she dieting online, sucking the energy out of others, read the comments, basking in their praise with her big fat ego. It's her viewers who need the empathy, that lazy old witch never replies to anyone, except if theres something in it for her. She will add some kind of lifeless disclaimer at the end of a video as she flicks her fringe clearly bored stiff, like when she picked of the last bones of the shops that closed down, oh i feel so sad for the staff she said🤣 or her mothers day speech about those without a mum, with all the empathy of jimmy effing saville. I' m so focused..yeh we know, on the cash you will make on your online weight loss only journey.

Last edited:
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Ewww I bet that cabin was rank after those 2 heffers were in there farting and pooping out all the food they'd necked. Beds looked too small for them! I can't imagine staying in a room with no window.
Well when she showed us the toilet I thought geesh is it big enough for carlas bum after all you can eat food. Cabin is disgusting rip of price, its as big as a garden shed. I guess the virtual window cheered it up a bit, novel idea. 🥴

• Haha

LookyLou

Are we not to be privileged with any vlogs of her cruise? She went on the 25th. Or perhaps she doesn’t want any footage of her squeezed into those evening dresses.
Looks like she's uploading a few weeks behind. The Lex vlog (where she was coerced into Wetherspoons!!!) was from the 11th because she said they observed the silence. Vlogmas will start tomorrow. The cruise footage will probably appear at some point. She did look nice in the sparkly, green/gold dress try-on.

Reactions: 2

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Carla did a dirty on Lexx in the little weekend waffle, a too long close up on her warts and thinning scalp hair and hunchback in leopard. Oh dear.
...did anyone else notice this?
Hell yes, it was so cruel .

Buddylove

VIP Member

The absolute state of these two. Lex plays a good part as a Christmas turkey with the neck. 🦃
That present exchange was odd to me, I thought Carla seemed narky and lexxie pretending to act surprised with her gifts then Carla saying that’s what you asked for, is it the right one

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
We’ve got a B & M haul but no calorie crush. Not likely to see one for some time, especially with the cruise looming.
Shes on the cruise at moment crushing those calories lol. She posted a pic on her instagram.

• Haha

polarbabe

How old is Lexx? I can't work out if she's old but looks younger or young but looks older..

retro444

VIP Member
Claire said she bumped into clair in subway, had this june challenge started y then , noone mentioned a subway being bought.