Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
I see she’s still trying to flog the rusty, dented CK tin…for the bargain price of £29 (inc postage). If anyone buys that they need to give their head a wobble!
Oh no doubt one of the viewers will buy it, probably offer extra tenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

retro444

VIP Member
You know, I can hear her and lego m cry, our business is recycling, we do enough for the planet. Except they only go after secondhand items to gain the biggest maximum profit. Most resellers are lucky if they double their money, these two know that if they hang around the same unsuspecting carbooter all day they will eventually reduce their prices and bam they are there like a pair of vultures. They whinge and whine about the hospice shops prices, oh I don't shop there any more, says lego snootily, they put the prices up by a pound. Most of us go in the charity shops regardless of the price because we want to help the charity out. They could sell temu items, but its a heavily saturated and very risky market and they know it. Things would be returned because they broke after an hour. Its the fact they push temu and other likewise corporates onto their viewers, promoting them gleefully, they don't give two effs for the planet, as long as the free stuff keeps coming in. Totally deluding viewers into believing either of them care as lego fancies herself with a face full of makeup that shes wrinkle free in the right lighting and if jenkins holds that camera at the right angle she's only ten stone🤣All for show.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Only time she ever responds to comments, when they want to buy something, only reason she uploads her carboot videos.By the way the dog coat had dog shit on it, she bought it for bella but it didn't fit and some insane twat wants to buy it off her.

1706524549400.png

• Wow

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Have they morphed into the same person? Both wearing some weird black pinafore and same hair dye....although apparently Tammy got hers done at the hairdressers! I'd be asking for a refund!

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I see she’s still trying to flog the rusty, dented CK tin…for the bargain price of £29 (inc postage). If anyone buys that they need to give their head a wobble!

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Really? That’s brill 😂😂
I think so. I read something about it in the news. Applies to vinted too. Details get passed on to HMRC if they make over a certain amount, especially if they are selling stuff for way more than they paid for it - which we know Carla and co def do!

Reactions: 1

Tabia

VIP Member
Shouldn’t there be a calorie crush up yet? Has she fallen off the wagon again?

Tabia

VIP Member
Latest vlog of joy sees the pair of pillocks aka Mrs m and Jenkins eating macdonald's breakfast wraps. Jenkins waving her breakfast wrap packaging in the air with excited face tells her audience were they aware that the wraps were back on the breakfast menu. No:rolleyes: sorry, was never aware, some of us don't actually go to macdonald's. The pair of them morbidly obese, piling it on even more on a daily basis, high blood pressure, God knows what else and bloated faces telling us excitedly to go to macdonalds, land of the saturated fat, massively high salt, carbs and sugar. Oh wait, I forgot, these two only nibble on one end and have one once a year or they share it with the neighbours. Do people really have so little regard for their health? lego has piled it on since having her gallbladder removed as has Jenkins. Why does Jenkins think people are interested in her addictive personality and obsession with shit food, it's like she thinks everyone is as stupid as her and even if people struggle to eat healthy,they just keep on trying, they don't give up or put on a lagenlook tent and three ton of makeup.

Dumb and dumber out for for lunch, both mentally and physically. Check out jenkins, she even has the macdonalds m eyebrows as she donates her wealth of knowledge on what to eat!
View attachment 2802855
What a pair of feckin fat ugly mares.

retro444

VIP Member
It were massive weren't it. I was like omg she will just ignore this and bury her head in the sand. You're talking heart attack city with a waist that big, dangerous amount of fat around the vital organs and once that challenge is done, she be back eating out. She needs some serious help.

Beverliara

I'm literally sitting here gobsmacked watching this woman opening ten tons of plastic bags with items in she doesn't even need or care about, like some silly coin purse that she clearly couldn't give a shit about but she's buying the cheapest items to try and get on the temu band wagon and get a ton of free stuff. It's really sad in a way though, I love my planet.
As for her weight, she has put on 5 stone, says how disappointed she is, but some people will be pleased, blaming the viewers yet again.
What 5 stone in a matter of months???!!!

retro444

VIP Member
😂well im sitting here drinking me camomile tea and watching some videos, just watched dainty diaries kitchen refresh video. Now watching an old vid from two years ago when carla was much slimmer, doing a house clean. Her legs still swollen but much improved, if shed kept on losing weight they would have been so much better. Nothing like exercise and cleaning to get the circulation going. Body brushing helps circulation in legs and cellulite.