Carla Jenkins #4 Fluffs fringe, loves to binge, Nat’s teeth makes us cringe.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap.
Carla has now given up the calorie crush, deciding she’d sooner be enormous.
Her purchase of tat from car boot sales continues which she then tries to flog at extortionate prices.
Her loft will soon cave in with the hundreds of mugs she has up there.
The fridge and freezer is full of food but Carla prefers to spend, spend, spend on eating out.
The house is still a tip because nobody in that family likes cleaning.
Ant is still bunkered down in the shed.
Nat’s teeth still not fixed but she spends a fortune on tattoos and sweets.
That’s about it really. If I’ve missed anything please feel free to add.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This'll prob make me unpopular but I dont think it's fair to have Nats name in the title. She's not the one putting the vlogs out and we don't know her story

Reactions: 4
This'll prob make me unpopular but I dont think it's fair to have Nats name in the title. She's not the one putting the vlogs out and we don't know her story
Nat has appeared in many of Carla’s vlogs so yes I think we do know her story. You could also say we don’t really know Carla’s story because she’s mentioned on numerous occasions that there are things from her past she never wants to talk about. Can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So where does Lexx sleep when she stays with Jenkins? That place is so cluttered with EBay mugs and tat I guess she must curl up in the dogs bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carla did a dirty on Lexx in the little weekend waffle, a too long close up on her warts and thinning scalp hair and hunchback in leopard. Oh dear.
...did anyone else notice this?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Carla did a dirty on Lexx in the little weekend waffle, a too long close up on her warts and thinning scalp hair and hunchback in leopard. Oh dear.
Hell yes, it was so cruel .

Reactions: 2
Are we not to be privileged with any vlogs of her cruise? She went on the 25th. Or perhaps she doesn’t want any footage of her squeezed into those evening dresses.

Reactions: 3
Are we not to be privileged with any vlogs of her cruise? She went on the 25th. Or perhaps she doesn’t want any footage of her squeezed into those evening dresses.
Looks like she's uploading a few weeks behind. The Lex vlog (where she was coerced into Wetherspoons!!!) was from the 11th because she said they observed the silence. Vlogmas will start tomorrow. The cruise footage will probably appear at some point. She did look nice in the sparkly, green/gold dress try-on.

Reactions: 2
Is Lex aiming to look more and more like a scarecrow. Her bloody hair is straggly, dry and unbrushed. What a mess! Aah toddler Nat bought a little child’s knitted toy. Where the hell will she manage to put it in her shithole bedroom.

Reactions: 4
I've always noticed that she shows people on camera in the worst way, Lexi, Natalie, Caroline and her other mates, I'm sure it's jntentional
---
Wonder how she manages to bend down to pick up all that change, I don't believe her, I never see money on the ground anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How many of us when out and about look for money that’s been dropped on the ground? I never even think about it. People must be very careless where she lives if they’re forever losing change everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How many of us when out and about look for money that’s been dropped on the ground? I never even think about it. People must be very careless where she lives if they’re forever losing change everywhere.
Does she still work in a bookies ? If so some of the money might be from drunken men falling out of pub into bookies careless with their pocket change . I could well believe she'd take advantage .

I can't imagine she'd manage to bend over every time to pick each coin up . She must have a giant magnet attached to a pole .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Greedy cow! Moaning that charity shops aren't as 'fruitful' as they used to be! Does she realise that the purpose of a charity shop is to raise money for a cause, and that most people that shop in them perhaps can't afford to spend money in other shops, so they might rely on a charity shop to buy a new winter coat etc. Also there is a cost of living crisis going on, and people just don't have the stuff to donate! But oh no, greedy gluttonous Jenkins thinks charity shops are there for her to grab everything so she can sell it on and line her own pockets! Absolutely disgusting! 🤬

• Heart
Poor Jenkins moaning that there were thin pickings in the charity shops. You can just imaging the bitching and moaning from her and Hyacinth. Consider this you two, maybe during this current COL crisis people are selling their unwanted clothes on Vinted to earn a few extra quid, and have got wise to the vulture like tendencies of grifting resellers, picking over the spoils.
Not everyone can afford multiple holidays and cruises right now. Unlike some 🙄🙄…I wonder if the knackered CK tin is still on her EBay for £30 (inc p & p) 🤔🤔

• Heart