Carla Jenkins #3 Sells tat, eats crap, rots treth with Pepsi max.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wouldn’t think they were only in their early 50’s the way they go on about being tired and needing to rest in the car, wheezing when walking and Jenkins having pull herself up the steps outside the Beefeater. I can’t fathom knowingly shortening your life through poor food choices and zero exercise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Proudly admitting she’s now a size 30!!!!! A size 30!!! Calorie cwush certainly done for.

• Wow
  • Heart
The absolute state of gobble gunt Lex & this monstrosity behaving like children in charity shops. I have second hand embarrassment. I’m surprised they don’t get booted out of shops for filming behaviour like this. Completely disrespectful towards others. 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched about 5 minutes of Lex's channel once and almost fell asleep! The woman has no charisma or personality whatsoever! I'm no fan of Carla but I must admit, she can be quite funny sometimes and does at least have a personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just don't know how she can be proud to be so huge. Like no attempt or trying weight loss drugs or getting a sleeve done. Size 30 totally fine huffing and heaving. I don't even think a heart scare would do the trick. They all just do not care one bit glugging down booze and huge amounts of grub. Kazza with her 50th weight loss plan again just doesn't care one bit.
What a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just don't know how she can be proud to be so huge. Like no attempt or trying weight loss drugs or getting a sleeve done. Size 30 totally fine huffing and heaving. I don't even think a heart scare would do the trick. They all just do not care one bit glugging down booze and huge amounts of grub. Kazza with her 50th weight loss plan again just doesn't care one bit.
What a mess
”Kazza” admitting she drives to her mothers 5 doors away because she “can’t walk” but these heffers, Carla included are able to walk around home bargains, carboots, charity shop the likes but can’t go on a 10 minute walk or a gentle swim? 🤢. There’s something about kazza I can’t stand, the filming whilst driving, condescending patronising tone towards her mother (who clearly doesn’t want to be filmed), woe is me attitude.

• Heart
  • Wow
LOl check out the got to pick a pocket or two jenkins carboot tat. Not only does she rub her hands together like fagin after announcing how much the carry on movie set will make on ebay, then she pulls out a kipling bag and says the lady wanted 10 pounds for it, which jenkins thought was really excessive! hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahhhahahahahahahahahahaha!
It will be on her ebay for over 20 quid later lol...or in the attic with the rest of the hoard.

• Haha
  • Heart
LOl check out the got to pick a pocket or two jenkins carboot tat. Not only does she rub her hands together like fagin after announcing how much the carry on movie set will make on ebay, then she pulls out a kipling bag and says the lady wanted 10 pounds for it, which jenkins thought was really excessive! hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhahhhahahahahahahahahahaha!
It will be on her ebay for over 20 quid later lol...or in the attic with the rest of the hoard.
It INFURIATES ME! Scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
”Kazza” admitting she drives to her mothers 5 doors away because she “can’t walk” but these heffers, Carla included are able to walk around home bargains, carboots, charity shop the likes but can’t go on a 10 minute walk or a gentle swim? 🤢. There’s something about kazza I can’t stand, the filming whilst driving, condescending patronising tone towards her mother (who clearly doesn’t want to be filmed), woe is me attitude.
I thought exactly this last night about Big Nostril Kazza!!! Amazing how she can visit Aldi, HB. Tesco etc etc every darn day but can't move her butt to exercise. And now she's subscribed to yet another diet via a guy on Tiktok and complaining that she doesn't get as many calories as she doesn't move...... To cap it all, she says she could be a diet instructor as knows everything she needs to do, but just doesn't do it. She is just astounding - and I don't mean that in a good way!

• Wow
  • Heart
I thought exactly this last night about Big Nostril Kazza!!! Amazing how she can visit Aldi, HB. Tesco etc etc every darn day but can't move her butt to exercise. And now she's subscribed to yet another diet via a guy on Tiktok and complaining that she doesn't get as many calories as she doesn't move...... To cap it all, she says she could be a diet instructor as knows everything she needs to do, but just doesn't do it. She is just astounding - and I don't mean that in a good way!
Kazza will never lose enough weight to get her knee op, she will eat herself to death first.

• Heart
It INFURIATES ME! Scum of the earth.
She's a seasoned pro, knows what words to use, tone of voice to get low offers. One day, at the carboot, she might meet herself and be horrified. I know it's not the worst thing in the world, but it's some of these resellers entitled attitude, like how dare a carbooter ask for such an amount.
lol you are joking, she could be a diet instructer??? lol they would all be nutritionally starved, living off b&m crisps with massive chocolate stashes, teaching them nothing but keep up with your addictions as long as you are in calorie deficit. She beggers belief, I find it amusing to watch her peer at the nutrition bar on chocolate and crisps, she ignores the fats salt and sugars and just reads out the calories. Theres only 150 calories in ten spoons of sugar, would she go oooh only 150 cals ill put that in me stash. She is stark staring bonkers! For goodness sake, a diet guy on tiktok lmaooooooooooooooo
Laughing aside, i got me devil side and me angel side, I don't often watch her, she looks sad sometimes, I dont think she even knows herself, she's lost. Take a leap of faith kazza, cut down or do a sugar detox and notice the difference in your knees and everywhere for that fact. Do something dangerous, bin the stash, tell your kids that you are not going to buy endless trash for them either. Lets all go one day without a single spoon or added sugar, can you do it? To be honest if i had the one answer i would give it to her, but there are so many answers, everyones different and also what worked a couple of years ago may not work now. Being mindful really helps and stopping and slowing right down before you make a single decision. Can't stand jenkins or lego but I know that kazza does love her kids and I know deep down she does want to be healthier, but it's not just about calories, put your science head on.
---
Sorry could only manage half of one of her vids, she does nothing but talk about food, it does my head in. She pulled out two cream slices, 250 cals each and ate them both, she's super morbidly obese, it's like watching an alcoholic drink whisky, I just can't watch this had to switch it off. She's in love with food, she needs to shift that love to something else. I bet she wakes up in the morning and first thing on her mind is food.
---
kazza staring lovingly at her cream slices.
1699899821840.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
What in the actual fk was that all about with that Kipling bag with a missing shoulder strap, she said smelt of marmite and the woman at the car boot wanted £10 originally but Carla offered her bloody £3!! 🤯 She said there was no way she was paying £10 for it but now she has paid only £3, she will try selling to someone else for way more than the £10 she wouldn't pay herself.....!!This woman is totally selfish and downright absurd 😡

• Heart
What in the actual fk was that all about with that Kipling bag with a missing shoulder strap, she said smelt of marmite and the woman at the car boot wanted £10 originally but Carla offered her bloody £3!! 🤯 She said there was no way she was paying £10 for it but now she has paid only £3, she will try selling to someone else for way more than the £10 she wouldn't pay herself.....!!This woman is totally selfish and downright absurd 😡
lol that bloody bag, I'm waiting for when she lists it, she's not got it on yet. She's a real pro, she knows what to say to get them to reduce the price. When she said the price was "really excessive" lmaoooooo ALL jenkins prices are really excessive! Ahh to live in the land of just your own head ha ha. It's those carbooters kindness that keeps her in macdonalds breakfasts and cruises, they pull her out of the depths, of course she would have it all the other way around, those carbooters should bow down when she walks past lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
See she’s still trying to flog the knackered Cath Kidston tin in ‘good condition’ 🤣 for £30 inc p & p…and she has the nerve to complain about the ‘high prices’ charity shops charge!

• Wow
  • Heart
lol that bloody bag, I'm waiting for when she lists it, she's not got it on yet. She's a real pro, she knows what to say to get them to reduce the price. When she said the price was "really excessive" lmaoooooo ALL jenkins prices are really excessive! Ahh to live in the land of just your own head ha ha. It's those carbooters kindness that keeps her in macdonalds breakfasts and cruises, they pull her out of the depths, of course she would have it all the other way around, those carbooters should bow down when she walks past lol.
I can guarantee she’ll list for £40+!

• Heart
  • Sick
See she’s still trying to flog the knackered Cath Kidston tin in ‘good condition’ 🤣 for £30 inc p & p…and she has the nerve to complain about the ‘high prices’ charity shops charge!
Maybe she should sell her weighing scales unless they're now broke from the last time she stood on them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she should sell her weighing scales unless they're now broke from the last time she stood on them 🤔
bah humbug, someone
That tin, she's really taking the biscuit with that lol. Perhaps one of her nutty squirrels will buy it and the kipling bag haha. Yeh it's still for sale, the bags not on yet, she must be scrubbing away to get rid of the marmite smell and the dirty deal she done to the lady who sold it to her. I swear her and that nic hills guy think carbooters just wait in suspended animation until they arrive and offer them to take everything for free lol.

---
50 quid for scales that produce any number you like lol.

Anyways, she may soon give up on the old carbooting after this mornings declaration, She said one became overwhelmed by the crowds at the carboot that one almost felt sick. Indeed, she felt so ill, that she only spent 20 quid.Probably the aftertaste of that cheesecake she tried to kill her friend with, it curdled for goodness sake but off she hobbled back to the shop for more ingredients to kill her friend with. Here, have this lump of fat and sugar before your op you old bag, I'm the funniest and I look like dawn french!

Last edited:
  • Haha
bah humbug, someone

That tin, she's really taking the biscuit with that lol. Perhaps one of her nutty squirrels will buy it and the kipling bag haha. Yeh it's still for sale, the bags not on yet, she must be scrubbing away to get rid of the marmite smell and the dirty deal she done to the lady who sold it to her. I swear her and that nic hills guy think carbooters just wait in suspended animation until they arrive and offer them to take everything for free lol.

---

50 quid for scales that produce any number you like lol.

Anyways, she may soon give up on the old carbooting after this mornings declaration, She said one became overwhelmed by the crowds at the carboot that one almost felt sick. Indeed, she felt so ill, that she only spent 20 quid.Probably the aftertaste of that cheesecake she tried to kill her friend with, it curdled for goodness sake but off she hobbled back to the shop for more ingredients to kill her friend with. Here, have this lump of fat and sugar before your op you old bag, I'm the funniest and I look like dawn french!
Those scales should play the 30sec Countdown theme until they've balanced themselves enough to throw out a lucky number...... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£16.95- For two 55ml conditioners you get FREE with boxed hair dye.
She really is an absolute disgrace.
---

Said hair dyes are 2 for £10. How can she honestly justify that?
lol thats quite the rip off merchandising! She's got a nerve lol. Only one way I can portray my feelings on this lolly...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.