Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think i'll give it a miss. It looks like she's got a line of pimples on her arm.

Her and her mate should ask for larger pieces because the jewellery they advertise gets lost in their folds.
lol I will give it a miss too. It's actually quite pretty jewellery, ive been on the website, it's just this same old it;s sustainable speech, when they don't have a clue what that means, they are both consumer slaves. Also that insulting 10% off code when she knows she got all hers for free. I can't live like that, I'd hate myself for taking the piss out of people. You get better voucher codes when you look online.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
lol I will give it a miss too. It's actually quite pretty jewellery, ive been on the website, it's just this same old it;s sustainable speech, when they don't have a clue what that means, they are both consumer slaves. Also that insulting 10% off code when she knows she got all hers for free. I can't live like that, I'd hate myself for taking the piss out of people. You get better voucher codes when you look online.
It's the fact that she nor her cackling mate would ever buy them, so why the hell should they expect others to part with their hard earned, especially now when lots of people are struggling. Their total lack of awareness blows my mind.

• Heart
It's the fact that she nor her cackling mate would ever buy them, so why the hell should they expect others to part with their hard earned, especially now when lots of people are struggling. Their total lack of awareness blows my mind.
Exactly, neither of them bought any of that, but they expect all their viewers to come out of their pen and trot off to the website like little sheep. How do you abuse people like that? I don't get it. Oh and I know for a fact, they ask those websites for freebies, it's not just a oh look what i got in the mail totally by accident, nah it's all very contrived.
You know whats coming next, a two ronnies type joint anna luisa video where they completely take the piss out of their viewers for 15 minutes straight with their knowledge of sustainable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Also that insulting 10% off code when she knows she got all hers for free. I can't live like that, I'd hate myself for taking the piss out of people. You get better voucher codes when you look online.
There is 20% off sitewide today, so that pisses all over her 10%.

• Heart
  • Angry
There is 20% off sitewide today, so that pisses all over her 10%.
Unbelievable!

I know, so many people struggling right now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Chop chop viewers, quit giving me sympathy over me weight loss and get your purses out for a bloody miserable 10% off code, meanwhile I got all mine free. It's sustainableeeeeeeeeeee unlike me diettttttttttt.

View attachment 1292929
Well that’s far too delicate for her massive wrist. Looks like it would snap any minute. And will we see it again ? No!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched the new video, what a load of absolute bollocks ! Puts 4.5lbs on on holiday and has ended the week with a a loss of .5lb. so she's saying she's lost the 4.5lb and an extra .5lb in the few days she's been back from holiday, not buying it Carla !

272.2 which is mysteriously what she weighed before the holiday, she reckons she lost over 4 pounds lmaoooooooooo who on earth believes this, she clearly just popped in footage from before the holiday. You can tell she is in denial, she does what amberlynn reid does, weighs herself naked, like it makes any difference when you are that big. carla should stand up and weigh herself right there fully clothes like at slimming groups. lmao at her viewers, gullible.

Just watched the new video, what a load of absolute bollocks ! Puts 4.5lbs on on holiday and has ended the week with a a loss of .5lb. so she's saying she's lost the 4.5lb and an extra .5lb in the few days she's been back from holiday, not buying it Carla !
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo I know. Did i not say when she comes back from holiday she will use old pre holiday footage and it will always be this half a pound extra or under. Her viewers, absolutely stupid they are.

Reactions: 6
Spot on Kizzy! You've sussed it too! She is 100% lying in this video she even looks sheepish, never mentions losing the 4.5lb only sneaks in that in two weeks she has a half pound loss. Now we know why she didn't make herself stretch to take off the four markers last week because she already had planned it all out beforehand😂😂 How on God's green earth can you lose weight while scoffing Greggs baps at a rate of knots? It's a miracle...It's a modern day bonefide miracle..all hail Saint Carla of Waffle. What a load of tosh her subs put up with, they're worse than she is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
At one point even she looks like she doesn't believe her own BS. Why do her followers keep enabling her?

• Heart
You know, I think carla's diet is a miracle, slimming world needs to do a rethink, in her one bar of chocolate snack she eats a day it has 9 syns, plus white bread, cakes sausage white baps, everything all syns. No im not an expert on slimming world, but I'm sure having about 50 or 60 syns a day is about five times higher than the ones they recommend. Ah you could just think syns are a gimmick and not that important, but they are. Syns represents, sugars,, high carb foods. I think this whole daily calorie counting is a money making scam and she has no intention of losing weight, her choice, but more manipulation of her viewers. If she really wants to be accountable, do the weigh in right there in same video, don't put in some shameful clip from god knows when. I thought she wanted to be accountable, she actually asked to be,,,well here at tattle we do just that and not an anna luisa link to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Spot the difference

What Saint Carla of the Waffle said today ....'(on holiday) I had been MORE RESTRAINED than pre-calorie-counting Carla would have been'.....'In the old days when I went on holiday I would go to the local supermarket and buy biscuits and cakes...all of it...greasy stuff...cheese! Post-calorie-counting Carla doesn't do that...I'm much more aware of what I am eating'

NOW ....here is what she said on the 15 May on video .... 'I have taken my foot on the pedal (what she has eaten!!) quite considerably ...I am well over on calories every day. I am a bit alarmed at how much leeway I have given myself...I look puffy - maybe I've gained 18 stone in my face.'

Which one is the truth little miss carla? The first or the second statements? Maybe these statements are as far removed from reality as the scales are. I'm not too sure if you think we are stupid and don't see through the LAHS ...but when you weigh in before the autumn at 17 stone 4 pounds and are still wearing size 24 ...mmmm.... will you cut off the Primark tags?? You, my dear, would be the FIRST person to see through the BS and call someone out for being plain silly (and well ...enough said about your 'friend' old Mrs M and what she has called people in the past!).

Why not just stop the stupid 2 mins daily videos which are shorter than the Adverts you are paid for each day. For goodness sake woman you now have a highly important full time career - where you eat smelly food at the reception desk ....ugh!! #ILOSTFIVEPOUNDSTHISWEEK #DELUSIONAL

• Heart
Sorry lol I just had to watch the calorie crush again. Boy does she have some kind of filter on that camera when she shows off the earrings, you can see her teeth up close and they do not look anything like that for real. Then she says about the holiday and was very bready, ie she had lots of bread items. Bread is not the enemy and says some generic nhs how to diet blahh. LOL ok.
For me, she says bread just gives her water retention and bloating..yes cause carla never puts on real weight, its all water, lordy shes right in denial.
Then she says on holiday she was croissanty, bready, quite pan au chocolaty and at some point quite toasty ie she just talks absolute BALLS. She's basically trying to fool us this is why she lost weight so quick, it was all water!!
Never heard anything like it in my life, people should make a new wikipedia with all carlas version of the facts lol. Youve got to hand it to her, she can come up with a million and one excuses. This is what bread and gluten does to the body, not that I hate croissants or bread, but it really is your enemy, don't be fooled. This woman knows what she is talking about,she tought me to go to the science of why things work for you or not. My youngest son was studying natural science in his first year of his degree and told me exactly the same, that bread and gluten are relatively new foods on the evolutionary scale and a lot of people really can not tolerate it. Yes it does cause bloating, amongst other things. Don't get me wrong, love bread based foods too, had to wean myself off about 90 % of it as I was constantly ill. Fatigue, ibs, brain fog, depression, you seriously will not believe the amount of problems people have with starchy food. carlas friend lexx has it right, not quite, but almost, the keto diet but as I'm vegan I find that diet almost impossible. keto, paleo, plant based, fully raw..eating basic nutritional food, not processed garb. Lifes so unfair lol, all the nice tasting foods kill us lol!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok folks, has anyone seen her making any healthy, nutritious meals yet in the gifted air fryer? Or is it now on EBay? Two bloody airfryers doing sod all apart from gathering dust.

Reactions: 3
Ok folks, has anyone seen her making any healthy, nutritious meals yet in the gifted air fryer? Or is it now on EBay? Two bloody airfryers doing sod all apart from gathering dust.
I’d love just one but can’t afford one atm. She’s a grabby, greedy ungrateful.

Why does Carla act like she's the only person who gets up early and has a job? Seriously? That's half the UK population right there, you are NOT unusual, just very self unaware. Watch her exhausted face at 1.35 of her UNDER TWO MINUTE rubbish vlog, it is totally hilarious you'd think she'd just climbed K2, wrestled a shark and run a half marathon, instead of going to a quiz at the pub!!!😂

• Heart
Why does Carla act like she's the only person who gets up early and has a job? Seriously? That's half the UK population right there, you are NOT unusual, just very self unaware. Watch her exhausted face at 1.35 of her UNDER TWO MINUTE rubbish vlog, it is totally hilarious you'd think she'd just climbed K2, wrestled a shark and run a half marathon, instead of going to a quiz at the pub!!!😂
She’s not used to working like the rest of us. It must be a shock to her sluggish system.

Thank you. I know I can be blunt, but sorry, youtubers create these websites because they block anyone with an opinion they do not like. It's like for instance todays mrs m's vlog with the words "good days and bad days". Oh poor your mrs m, poor suffering you. Another dreadful holiday booked whilst your dad sits in his room wondering who he is. Oh I went to see my dad she throws in, trying to show the viewers she has some compassion. Left her tortoise to rot in her garden for over half a year, she could not care less.
This is what youtubers do build up a one sided relationship with their viewers creating empathy, pity me, oh lifes tough, I'm broke, cant pay me vet fees. The viewers, quite a lot of them really suffering, poverty, lonliness, loss of partner, serious illness, cancer are being used for their empathy, it's called transference. They see themselves in the youtuber and then bam, they get hit with adverts and links galore. They send gifts, money better spent on themselves or their families. Of course youtubers say why not, it's nice to give to someone, yeh sure it is, I agree, TO THEIR REAL FRIENDS, FAMILY, not you and your online pity parties.
Poor suffering carla, says newcomer to tattle "shirley valentine 59", poor suffering YOU. Quit worrying about her, you are the important one, do you think carla is going to waste a single days energy on you?? You get two minutes a day ok diet wise, her calorie counting vids. and top tips on how to maintain your weight lol. Thats her gift to you, the world, is it helpful?
It's a ton of repeat crap, void of a single ounce of nutritional advice but here you come, to save poor carla.
Save yourself, the most important person in the world is you, because anyone who loves you wants you to be happy.
Im on another thread on Tattle which some of the people on this one also contribute too. As they will tell you, one of the things that annoy me most is this arse licking attitude from the subscribers. These You Tubers need to read tattle once in a while and learn a few things about themselves. Its not all about trolling. Its telling them a few home truths which they wouldn't get from the people who follow them. In everyday life you can except people to tell you the cold honest truth sometimes. But it seems these You Tubers surround themselves with cotton wool and can't except reality.

Im on another thread on Tattle which some of the people on this one also contribute too. As they will tell you, one of the things that annoy me most is this arse licking attitude from the subscribers. These You Tubers need to read tattle once in a while and learn a few things about themselves. Its not all about trolling. Its telling them a few home truths which they wouldn't get from the people who follow them. In everyday life you can except people to tell you the cold honest truth sometimes. But it seems these You Tubers surround themselves with cotton wool and can't except reality.
Yes in the normal workplace you would expect your boss and other colleagues to call you out if you were doing wrong or being a tit! It's no different in my eyes. I think because some of these people are on their own "working" or don't have people to hold them to account much then they think they are untouchable..Often their families won't, because they don't want to kill the goose that layed the golden egg and stop them from bringing home the money and freebees, so it's up to people in their comments and Tattle folk here to bring a more balanced view...

• Heart
Seriously you wouldn't need to look round to know if you worked or were near Carla, just take a sniff and the stench of boiled eggs will alert you to her presence😨😨 who in their right minds takes a full meal to Bingo? Who scoffs highly smelly food at a reception desk? Who allows their office to smell like a Greggs at rush hour? Yuck! Pass me the Febreze...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.