Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree Arty123 - I worked in front reception and bigger offices since I left school ...and the thought of a smelly reception area is gross! I would never in a million years - eat eggs anywhere at work (or BINGO hall for that matter!). Just gives a very unprofessional image. Oh ....yawn...by the way ....(close eyes slowly)... did I tell you (yawn) and I AM VERY VERY TIRED! #suckitup

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree Arty123 - I worked in front reception and bigger offices since I left school ...and the thought of a smelly reception area is gross! I would never in a million years - eat eggs anywhere at work (or BINGO hall for that matter!). Just gives a very unprofessional image. Oh ....yawn...by the way ....(close eyes slowly)... did I tell you (yawn) and I AM VERY VERY TIRED! #suckitup
She's got a damn nerve yawning all time like she's done back to back 12 hour shifts . Most work she's ever done is lifting that heavy fork up to her greedy Gob. No wonder her forearms look like a russian shotputter.

Stupid cow 🐄 milking sympathy (no pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just a word of advice little miss carla new job... I would suggest for privacy sake... to move your telephone messages at work away from your videoing of your smelly eggs - can read names and 90% of a mobile number! Sooooo professional. Also...imagine eating your meal after work upstairs at a desk ....s.t.r.a.n.g.e. The baby cake she has to eat as dessert is about £2.50 each and I'm wondering how many are in a box?! Old weight loss twin Kazza was on this video and how awful for Carla (Mommy Dearest) to call other children... monsters...so and so the terrible ! Also ...why does Carla look 8 ft 2 inches tall compared to her (let's laughingly call her friend!) Kazza? How she knows she ate 42g of Kazza's popcorn is anyone's guess!

N E W S F L A S H !!! she is STOPPING... repeat ..STOPPING the daily What I Swallow Whole daily videos (mmmmm..... I wonder if we were to blame?). She just (expressive voice) doesn't have the time folks!! She did say she was probably boring people to tears with it .....ahhhhhhhh....YEP! So if anyone needs support or help with that ground breaking news ... get in touch :) !!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just a word of advice little miss carla new job... I would suggest for privacy sake... to move your telephone messages at work away from your videoing of your smelly eggs - can read names and 90% of a mobile number! Sooooo professional. Also...imagine eating your meal after work upstairs at a desk ....s.t.r.a.n.g.e. The baby cake she has to eat as dessert is about £2.50 each and I'm wondering how many are in a box?! Old weight loss twin Kazza was on this video and how awful for Carla (Mommy Dearest) to call other children... monsters...so and so the terrible ! Also ...why does Carla look 8 ft 2 inches tall compared to her (let's laughingly call her friend!) Kazza? How she knows she ate 42g of Kazza's popcorn is anyone's guess!

N E W S F L A S H !!! she is STOPPING... repeat ..STOPPING the daily What I Swallow Whole daily videos (mmmmm..... I wonder if we were to blame?). She just (expressive voice) doesn't have the time folks!! She did say she was probably boring people to tears with it .....ahhhhhhhh....YEP! So if anyone needs support or help with that ground breaking news ... get in touch :) !!
She's struggling, she's struggling!!! Oh give over woman, you're a big saddo!

• Heart

oh no, no more daily what she scoffs, will there be updates on bbc news?

• Haha
12.20 for her 'Friend' Carla! (Just a piece of advice ... you need more a bit of support in a certain area - enough said!)
How awful for Kazza to tell everyone she sent her boy to bed for his behaviour... keep this information to yourself lady!

Reactions: 5
12.20 for her 'Friend' Carla! (Just a piece of advice ... you need more a bit of support in a certain area - enough said!)
How awful for Kazza to tell everyone she sent her boy to bed for his behaviour... keep this information to yourself lady!

Is that Kazza on something? The flat, boring monotonous voice and vacant expression. God she’s boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is that Kazza on something? The flat, boring monotonous voice and vacant expression. God she’s boring.
I haven't watch that woman since I saw her video where she let her dog lick her face and bubble gum for a solid 5 minutes ( I posted it on the previous Carla thread) Also somebody on here pointed out in that same video ( I didn't watch it past the dog licking) she was laughing at her son because he was getting bullied.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I haven't watch that woman since I saw her video where she let her dog lick her face and bubble gum for a solid 5 minutes ( I posted it on the previous Carla thread) Also somebody on here pointed out in that same video ( I didn't watch it past the dog licking) she was laughing at her son because he was getting bullied.
why do these so called dog and cat lovers allow their pets to take over? There has to be a reason why they let them slobber over their faces, ebay items, food plates and allow them to stand on tables and desks! Old boiled egg woman is renowned for it, the over the Hills allow Jeff to eat the table on their live streams and even plastic surgery woman has her cat all over the kitchen worktops. Eeewh, I'm surprised Carla hasn't taken Molly to work yet, give her time! Yes, also noticed the names in her desk notebook, maybe give the company a buzz to let them know?

why do these so called dog and cat lovers allow their pets to take over? There has to be a reason why they let them slobber over their faces, ebay items, food plates and allow them to stand on tables and desks! Old boiled egg woman is renowned for it, the over the Hills allow Jeff to eat the table on their live streams and even plastic surgery woman has her cat all over the kitchen worktops. Eeewh, I'm surprised Carla hasn't taken Molly to work yet, give her time! Yes, also noticed the names in her desk notebook, maybe give the company a buzz to let them know?
lol who's plastic surgery woman?

Reactions: 2
No idea why she’s bothering cos she always looks minging.
For someone who is out there,as in not a conformist she sure wants to conform to society norms in the looks department work that one out!.........fake as.

Reactions: 1
Good grief woman, stop making excuses, 3 visits from mother nature thats why she put on "water" weight lol. This is what I think, she's still not telling everyone what she fully eats, too much guess work, sitting in a chair all day is not exercise, I saw her eating that popcorn at kaz's home, kaz incidentally makes these lying ass vids every day of what she eats, she's as big as new zealand but reckon she weighs everything and puts tiny portions in tiny glass bowls and daintily inhales them..in reality quite clearly stuffing her face off camera as she's another one who never loses weight.
Not saying they have to lose weight, if they want to scam their viewers this is a weight loss journey then fine, but it's a lie.
Carla should be on around 1500 cals by now, when she loses more she will have to eat even less. She's so utterly confused by all of this, why?? You eat more, you put on weight, you eat less, you lose weight. Yes we all know it's torturous lol, yes I'd love a cake instead of hummus with veg sticks. I'm sorry but we evolved this way and we never changed, except mainly our brain, it's society that changed and it supplies us with too much saturated fat, salt and sugar.
To be fair her diet has changed a lot, but is this really all she is eating???

Not mother nature that causes your cycle, it's la luna, the moon in the sky. ...Joking, they cannot find any proof the moon controls menses. However flying on a plane completely disrupts periods, which is another reason I hate flying.

Calorie crushing carla is confused.
1654149819885.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There's still something fishy going on with her last three weigh ins. I haven't the inclination to try and work it out but have a look at the very end of the vl og where it shows the amounts. What does the M stand for? Where did the four pound gain go to? The mystery of the missing weight continues, call in Mrs M who'd make a great Miss Marple.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.