Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Caroline and Carla....when oh when will you two learn never to refer to the Tattlers? You two are the perfect fodder for us, you mention us, you tell us not to watch, you think it'll make a jot of difference, well girls dream on, we're here to stay and if YOU don't like it, don't read it...move on, be an adult and forget everything we say. Simple really! But really, you can't because you keep putting your little lives out on YouTube for THE MONEY and because it's A JOB, well there's the crux of it, we can do without you, but you can't do without the dosh! So moan, rant and sob all you want but while ยฃ means more to you than your own privacy - pot - kettle - black๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ copied to both your very growing and popular threads!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Caroline and Carla....when oh when will you two learn never to refer to the Tattlers? You two are the perfect fodder for us, you mention us, you tell us not to watch, you think it'll make a jot of difference, well girls dream on, we're here to stay and if YOU don't like it, don't read it...move on, be an adult and forget everything we say. Simple really! But really, you can't because you keep putting your little lives out on YouTube for THE MONEY and because it's A JOB, well there's the crux of it, we can do without you, but you can't do without the dosh! So moan, rant and sob all you want but while ยฃ means more to you than your own privacy - pot - kettle - black๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ copied to both your very growing and popular threads!
Great post Arty. You know I never thought about it like that, mrs m really does need her little youtube doesn't she and not just for the money, she loves her little fan club she got going on. Sits her big arse on her chair, "good morning" like she's on tv lmao....telling them what make up to buy, tells them how she loves her "sustainable" jewellery lol, like she is the font of knowledge. Has she ever looked at the ingredients on that crap she slathers on her wrinkled face, does she even know any actual science about how the skin works?
She knows the same generic tit the idiot in boots knows, "oooh thats a pretty coloured container, ill buy that one!" She offers up this crap information and expects to be hero worshipped. "Don't come to my youtube page and judge me" she snarls.
As long as people like her push this corporate consumerism onto an almost dying planet, and literally forcing viewers to click their link out of sheer loyalty, then I will be here to have my freedom of speech. Pandemics rise when the planet has more pollution, the great barrier reef bleached within an inch of it's life. Australia forest fires. Around 50 years of fossil fuels left on the planet, at the current rate we are using it....could last much longer if we just STOPPED. NO I don't want to run out and buy your 200 quids worth of advent calendars, NO I don't want to shop at effing cherryz, where 3/4s of their stock is made in countries so poor they are paid a pittance. Get the message loud and clear, CONSUMERISM is killing the planet. Teach the world something real for once in your stupid dull lives.
As for carla, I just worked out you spent the last 7 months arguing back and forth with your viewers, cause you are always so right, that you basically lost 3 pounds in seven months because you flat out refused to lower your calories and now you are finally realising you need to. You still wont give up the carbs and those endless chocolate bars, all at your own expense, money wise and none weight loss wise cause you cannot listen to anyone, unless they are clicking on your links and opening their purses. Usage, thats all viewers are on youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
arty123 Your Post is Brilliant and sums the pair of Numpties up perfectly. I wish it could be pinned to the top of each page on this thread incase it gets overlooked over time.โ™ฅ

• Heart
Absolutely spot on Arty123 ... fantastic summing up of these two saddos ... I want to also see Carla wear one of Caroline's Baby Jane dresses in the future!!

On to 'what I eat whole in a day' video for today ...
Now - firstly please do tell what front of house employee (at her reception desk) eats a huge Greggs sausage and egg bap dripping with ketchup and looking cold and disgusting? (I don't care that it's a 'work's Friday breakfast thing!' )... this again sums up what everyone thinks ... a small family run operation and not really a high powered full time post! The reception area must smell of food ...it must! So professional

So...let's work for a couple of hours and after 391 calories at breakfast ...she products a weird combo fit for a teen who doesn't enjoy fresh product ..
Aldi thin chicken and mayo
Transformer snack pack (what??)
Apple
Fulfil bar (she's definitely looking for a paid ad!!)
Aldi Protein pudding
Chicken Satay skewers
..... really little miss ...you were sooooo hungry you needed all of that?

Then OF COURSE she didn't ask for chips with her KFC- she NEVER asks for chips but these silly people keep giving her chips - they never give her rice or couscous by mistake....even on holiday people gave her chips - it's not her fault she eats them...honestly these people!! Quote ...I didn't intend to eat any KFC chips' ...(yeah right !!)

I had to wait a week ...but here comes the sob, sob story of working .... quote 'I'm SO TIRED... I am a walking Zombie' and 'that's another day done ...I AM SOOOOO TIRED! Well ...little miss carla ...welcome to the real world. #shehasnotworkedafullweekyet

'

• Heart
Has anyone really listened to the tone of mrs ms voice when she refers to tattle and tells people to put their real name and picture up, but we won't cause it's our dirty little secret....probably on several gossip forums herself. She says hurtful comments make her very angry, yep can hear the threatening tone in her voice. Can't stand that someone assessed her, narcissists hate the truth. In her eyes with that tilted camera to make her look younger and slimmer, her face slathered in make up, she's the bomb.

Absolutely spot on Arty123 ... fantastic summing up of these two saddos ... I want to also see Carla wear one of Caroline's Baby Jane dresses in the future!!

On to 'what I eat whole in a day' video for today ...
Now - firstly please do tell what front of house employee (at her reception desk) eats a huge Greggs sausage and egg bap dripping with ketchup and looking cold and disgusting? (I don't care that it's a 'work's Friday breakfast thing!' )... this again sums up what everyone thinks ... a small family run operation and not really a high powered full time post! The reception area must smell of food ...it must! So professional

So...let's work for a couple of hours and after 391 calories at breakfast ...she products a weird combo fit for a teen who doesn't enjoy fresh product ..
Aldi thin chicken and mayo
Transformer snack pack (what??)
Apple
Fulfil bar (she's definitely looking for a paid ad!!)
Aldi Protein pudding
Chicken Satay skewers
..... really little miss ...you were sooooo hungry you needed all of that?

Then OF COURSE she didn't ask for chips with her KFC- she NEVER asks for chips but these silly people keep giving her chips - they never give her rice or couscous by mistake....even on holiday people gave her chips - it's not her fault she eats them...honestly these people!! Quote ...I didn't intend to eat any KFC chips' ...(yeah right !!)

I had to wait a week ...but here comes the sob, sob story of working .... quote 'I'm SO TIRED... I am a walking Zombie' and 'that's another day done ...I AM SOOOOO TIRED! Well ...little miss carla ...welcome to the real world. #shehasnotworkedafullweekyet

'
lol yeh the chips... they just keep accidentally giving her chips, but she never ate them, gave em all to charity lol.
She says "im so tireddddd" ....yes your tired cause basically 7 months ago you were 280 pounds on your calorie crush and this week you were 277 pounds a total loss of 3 pounds in over 7 months cause you're always right lol.
Here let me do carla. style ...here's your weight from 7 months ago up here and todays total up here ...which is three effin pounds lol...
She's tired cause she's still carrying around tons of weight, but again, shes like mrs m,,,,,or 99 percent of youtubers, really she is 8 stone and 20 years old......tilt that camera, pull at that fringe put on some winged eyeliner and you are the bomb....narcissists, gotta love em or hate em.
THE REALITY.
1653168322614.png

Just a sidenote, wonder what comment irked mrs m, she's really blowing her top lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone really listened to the tone of mrs ms voice when she refers to tattle and tells people to put their real name and picture up, but we won't cause it's our dirty little secret....probably on several gossip forums herself. She says hurtful comments make her very angry, yep can hear the threatening tone in her voice. Can't stand that someone assessed her, narcissists hate the truth. In her eyes with that tilted camera to make her look younger and slimmer, her face slathered in make up, she's the bomb.

lol yeh the chips... they just keep accidentally giving her chips, but she never ate them, gave em all to charity lol.
She says "im so tireddddd" ....yes your tired cause basically 7 months ago you were 280 pounds on your calorie crush and this week you were 277 pounds a total loss of 3 pounds in over 7 months cause you're always right lol.
Here let me do carla. style ...here's your weight from 7 months ago up here and todays total up here ...which is three effin pounds lol...
She's tired cause she's still carrying around tons of weight, but again, shes like mrs m,,,,,or 99 percent of youtubers, really she is 8 stone and 20 years old......tilt that camera, pull at that fringe put on some winged eyeliner and you are the bomb....narcissists, gotta love em or hate em.
THE REALITY.
View attachment 1284209

Just a sidenote, wonder what comment irked mrs m, she's really blowing her top lol
I don't know, but look at Mrs M's tattle page now! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 3
just watched carla and her none diet and watched her smarmy face as she said i just came in under calories points to her imaginary numbers over her head and says with a grin that will do nicely...she's just eaten half a big cadburys bar with 50 percent of her daily fat in it. She then goes on to say she is having breakfast and lunch with her mum tomorrow so who knows what the calories will be, ha d ha carla, have fun laughing at yourself. Just realised this aint a diet it's a daily way of earning money for doing nothing, very clever and at the same time utterly brain dead that woman. She's draining the empathy from her viewers who care about her health, so she can have a few more coins in the bank to eat herself to death with.

• Heart
I'm 100% certain she is trying to get a lifetimes supply of Fulfill bars. Every video they're mentioned. Pity she's not that obsessed with fruit and veg. She'd get a lot more food for the same amount of calories.

• Heart
She has those pet viewers well trained, not only do they sit quietly nod and agree, she even has them buying her carboot stuff with the lie, send me an email letting me know what you want as most of this wont be listed for ages and just sat in the cupboard.
She managed to "manifest" something lol, she's been reading the secret, law of attraction. Most youtubers read it, cause they are greedy bastards.
Blown most her wages on that tat.
I'm 100% certain she is trying to get a lifetimes supply of Fulfill bars. Every video they're mentioned. Pity she's not that obsessed with fruit and veg. She'd get a lot more food for the same amount of calories.
Yeh, there's a definate wanting freebies from fullfill, they cost 1.50 a bar, maybe pound cheapest, one a day for a month thats 45 quid. I'm done with her "weight loss". She has zero intention of losing any more weight, she's whats known as a psychic vampire, drains all the empathy from her viewers for a big fat cheque. Those vids average 2 minutes a day, nice little earner for her, for doing basically, NOTHING. If you go back to the calorie crush just after her last holiday 7 months ago, she said she weighed 280 pounds. Last week tells us she weighs 277 pounds, so basically she's lost 3 pounds. Why only that? Cause she eats out every day, can't cook meals on a regular basis, snacks on chocolate with half a daily allowance of fat in it and all in all can't be arsed cause she's recieving the result she wants, her views go up every time she posts a weight loss video.
She spent years e begging and saying she had no money, you go to her ebay she earns plenty from that alone, earns some from youtube and now this job. She had people buying her expensive gifts, ie sewing machines etc, paying her vet fees, buying her endless food, giving her money, meanwhile as we have all found out, she dines out and celebrates every single day of the week.
It's just a joke how immoral these people are and then we get people like mrs m sending threats about where we live cause she's pissed that we all assessed her money grabbing scheme too. She wishes everyone were as dim as her loyal viewers screaming, someone upset my caroline with a comment about her cat, let me at em, ill go find out where they live! Utter nut jobs all of them and then they dare worry about us, were not twirling around at 54 years old in see through new look dresses at size 22 and thinking wow arnt I the bomb....you want to query who's normal here lol....watch your own video's..

• Heart
That holiday was like 7 months ago and when she got home she said she weighed 280 pounds, today she says she weighs 277 pounds...so in like 7 months she's managed to lose 3 pounds. She's huge in that pool and still is morbidly obese. Sat around doing nothing for years, you can see the old layers of fat like an old woman.

View attachment 1279566View attachment 1279573
Please can I say, yes Carla still has a way to go - whichever way she choses to lose/gain/lose/gain but it doesn't sit right with me when you are being rude and mean to someone who still has a way to go and is brave enough to go in the pool and let us all see photos.
I have been in Carla's shoes in the past (and still struggle massively) and it takes some guts to put a photo up on the internet like she has. By being in denial at the moment she's only hurting herself and rude comments don't help. She has lost loads of weight and although many don't think she is telling the full truth about her weight we shouldn't be personal with our assumptions and comments.

Reactions: 4
Please can I say, yes Carla still has a way to go - whichever way she choses to lose/gain/lose/gain but it doesn't sit right with me when you are being rude and mean to someone who still has a way to go and is brave enough to go in the pool and let us all see photos.
I have been in Carla's shoes in the past (and still struggle massively) and it takes some guts to put a photo up on the internet like she has. By being in denial at the moment she's only hurting herself and rude comments don't help. She has lost loads of weight and although many don't think she is telling the full truth about her weight we shouldn't be personal with our assumptions and comments.
I appreciate your words and I know sometimes I can be harsh but I just see a normal human being not a youtube martre, to be held up on a pedestal and hero worshipped for losing some weight. You have not been in carla's shoes, youve been in your own, stop seeing yourself in her, because believe me you are bound to fail if you have more weight to lose. You should save your empathy for yourself, cause she will use it and go buy herself another meal out.
That said, I shall refrain from posting photo's of carla, she might truly wake up and see herself. Are youtubers meant to live in this perpetual delusional dream world of tilted cameras, soft focus and cheshire cat smiling heads?
I never made a joke out of that picture, I stated facts, wake up before you get diabetes, cause I ran out of empathy a long time ago and unlike her viewers who looked at her at 27 stone and kept sending her chocolates and cakes, I told them to stop killing her. Sorry if you want fluffy bunnies and butterflies go read alice in wonderland.

Reactions: 10
I appreciate your words and I know sometimes I can be harsh but I just see a normal human being not a youtube martre, to be held up on a pedestal and hero worshipped for losing some weight. You have not been in carla's shoes, youve been in your own, stop seeing yourself in her, because believe me you are bound to fail if you have more weight to lose. You should save your empathy for yourself, cause she will use it and go buy herself another meal out.
That said, I shall refrain from posting photo's of carla, she might truly wake up and see herself. Are youtubers meant to live in this perpetual delusional dream world of tilted cameras, soft focus and cheshire cat smiling heads?
I never made a joke out of that picture, I stated facts, wake up before you get diabetes, cause I ran out of empathy a long time ago and unlike her viewers who looked at her at 27 stone and kept sending her chocolates and cakes, I told them to stop killing her. Sorry if you want fluffy bunnies and butterflies go read alice in wonderland.
Well Said !

little miss there '' ever so slightly passive aggressive'' Trying a different angle .

Reactions: 3
Well Said !

little miss there '' ever so slightly passive aggressive'' Trying a different angle .
Thank you. I know I can be blunt, but sorry, youtubers create these websites because they block anyone with an opinion they do not like. It's like for instance todays mrs m's vlog with the words "good days and bad days". Oh poor your mrs m, poor suffering you. Another dreadful holiday booked whilst your dad sits in his room wondering who he is. Oh I went to see my dad she throws in, trying to show the viewers she has some compassion. Left her tortoise to rot in her garden for over half a year, she could not care less.
This is what youtubers do build up a one sided relationship with their viewers creating empathy, pity me, oh lifes tough, I'm broke, cant pay me vet fees. The viewers, quite a lot of them really suffering, poverty, lonliness, loss of partner, serious illness, cancer are being used for their empathy, it's called transference. They see themselves in the youtuber and then bam, they get hit with adverts and links galore. They send gifts, money better spent on themselves or their families. Of course youtubers say why not, it's nice to give to someone, yeh sure it is, I agree, TO THEIR REAL FRIENDS, FAMILY, not you and your online pity parties.
Poor suffering carla, says newcomer to tattle "shirley valentine 59", poor suffering YOU. Quit worrying about her, you are the important one, do you think carla is going to waste a single days energy on you?? You get two minutes a day ok diet wise, her calorie counting vids. and top tips on how to maintain your weight lol. Thats her gift to you, the world, is it helpful?
It's a ton of repeat crap, void of a single ounce of nutritional advice but here you come, to save poor carla.
Save yourself, the most important person in the world is you, because anyone who loves you wants you to be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you. I know I can be blunt, but sorry, youtubers create these websites because they block anyone with an opinion they do not like. It's like for instance todays mrs m's vlog with the words "good days and bad days". Oh poor your mrs m, poor suffering you. Another dreadful holiday booked whilst your dad sits in his room wondering who he is. Oh I went to see my dad she throws in, trying to show the viewers she has some compassion. Left her tortoise to rot in her garden for over half a year, she could not care less.
This is what youtubers do build up a one sided relationship with their viewers creating empathy, pity me, oh lifes tough, I'm broke, cant pay me vet fees. The viewers, quite a lot of them really suffering, poverty, lonliness, loss of partner, serious illness, cancer are being used for their empathy, it's called transference. They see themselves in the youtuber and then bam, they get hit with adverts and links galore. They send gifts, money better spent on themselves or their families. Of course youtubers say why not, it's nice to give to someone, yeh sure it is, I agree, TO THEIR REAL FRIENDS, FAMILY, not you and your online pity parties.
Poor suffering carla, says newcomer to tattle "shirley valentine 59", poor suffering YOU. Quit worrying about her, you are the important one, do you think carla is going to waste a single days energy on you?? You get two minutes a day ok diet wise, her calorie counting vids. and top tips on how to maintain your weight lol. Thats her gift to you, the world, is it helpful?
It's a ton of repeat crap, void of a single ounce of nutritional advice but here you come, to save poor carla.
Save yourself, the most important person in the world is you, because anyone who loves you wants you to be happy.
Very well said. Weโ€™ve all been sucked in and influenced into buying crap but we learn from it. These YT leeches just prey on the gullible or vulnerable. I canโ€™t imagine in real life that crafty Carla or Moaning Mrs M would ever be friends. Also if people are offended on her then move along, this isnโ€™t the place for you!!

Save your sympathy. Rude and mean? That Carla to a tee.

• Heart
Poor suffering carla, says newcomer to tattle "shirley valentine 59", poor suffering YOU. Quit worrying about her, you are the important one, do you think carla is going to waste a single days energy on you??
So true. Carla cares about Carla, that's it. She'll pretend to care for a couple of seconds, but only if you bung her some Reece's bars or pay her vets bill.

And as for the pics of her in a swimming costume, she puts those out there and she also posts vlogs where she is bending over showing her arse off or zooming in on her feet. Those aren't accidental, they are wank material for rather pathetic creatures, and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Just to add, can you imagine sitting with a friend who just talks endlessly about themselves, their problems, their worries, their life whilst you sit and nod, empathise and agree....that's not a friendship, thats being a free therapist and if you arn't doing enough already, they want you to make them some money, will they help you to make some or is it your money, your energy, your empathy and time is all they want. Oh wait, you are meant to be greatful for the wealth of knowledge they volunteer. They are all so amazing, everyone's life is so improved by these people. No wonder jennifer saunders called youtubers twats.
So true. Carla cares about Carla, that's it. She'll pretend to care for a couple of seconds, but only if you bung her some Reece's bars or pay her vets bill.

And as for the pics of her in a swimming costume, she puts those out there and she also posts vlogs where she is bending over showing her arse off or zooming in on her feet. Those aren't accidental, they are wank material for rather pathetic creatures, and she knows it.
lol bung her up some reeces, you are so funny, but its true! I agree over the picture, this shirley valentine person initially made me feel bad, calling me mean and rude, but I realised if this person was genuine and truly suffering massively over not being able to lose weight then running defending and pouring all their energy onto carla is a sorry ass waste of time, cause unless you are one of her offline real friends or carla herself, you are so wasting your time pouring empathy onto her, save it for yourself and give that weight loss what it deserves, smash it, be happy and enjoy being healthy again! I suspect its one of carlas pals, lainie?

• Heart
Chop chop viewers, quit giving me sympathy over me weight loss and get your purses out for a bloody miserable 10% off code, meanwhile I got all mine free. It's sustainableeeeeeeeeeee unlike me diettttttttttt.

1653479452389.png

Reactions: 5
Chop chop viewers, quit giving me sympathy over me weight loss and get your purses out for a bloody miserable 10% off code, meanwhile I got all mine free. It's sustainableeeeeeeeeeee unlike me diettttttttttt.

View attachment 1292929
I think i'll give it a miss. It looks like she's got a line of pimples on her arm.

Her and her mate should ask for larger pieces because the jewellery they advertise gets lost in their folds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.