Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually believed that little miss carla was heading off to Majorca ...but it seems that she is taking a trip back in time to the 1990s - where there is 'limited wi-fi' at the resort and also she doesn't have enough data on her phone to upload the 'What I swallow whole in a Day' updates! Come off it lady ...who.do.you.think.youre.kidding?? Is this the same apartments you went to with old tummy-tuck Lexx 6 months ago - when miraculously there was enough wifi to do a Q&A session and a vlog?? ....Yeah...right!!

Have to totally agree with Arty123 - that very very weird smile (into the distance) was like a Film Noir shot ... I may see that face at 3am when I wake up in a cold sweat! I would also agree with the pre-recorded weigh in with the maintaining result ...(chokes on a Fulfil bar!!)

Another miracle folks - she uploaded her breakfast on Insta ....Hallelujah ! Yet another thing she says she'll do and doesn't ... (I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING WHAT I EAT WHEN I'M ON HOLDAY - ....SIGNED ... LITTLE MISS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE)

... 3.50 mins for the drama

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually believed that little miss carla was heading off to Majorca ...but it seems that she is taking a trip back in time to the 1990s - where there is 'limited wi-fi' at the resort and also she doesn't have enough data on her phone to upload the 'What I swallow whole in a Day' updates! Come off it lady ...who.do.you.think.youre.kidding?? Is this the same apartments you went to with old tummy-tuck Lexx 6 months ago - when miraculously there was enough wifi to do a Q&A session and a vlog?? ....Yeah...right!!

Have to totally agree with Arty123 - that very very weird smile (into the distance) was like a Film Noir shot ... I may see that face at 3am when I wake up in a cold sweat! I would also agree with the pre-recorded weigh in with the maintaining result ...(chokes on a Fulfil bar!!)

Another miracle folks - she uploaded her breakfast on Insta ....Hallelujah ! Yet another thing she says she'll do and doesn't ... (I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING WHAT I EAT WHEN I'M ON HOLDAY - ....SIGNED ... LITTLE MISS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE)
Won't be recording what she eats because deep down she is ashamed and I don't just mean letting herself down. I'm glad I remembered her mum rushed to hospital and told to change her diet, cause when carla is stuffing her face with all the sugar and saturated fats she can get her hands on, remember this is your mother not ours and if you cannot even control your own diet how could you possibly help your mother. So smirk all you want, cause you think youve figured a way to get away with it, change your diet, thats what the doctors said and at over 20 stone,,,,that means you too. Been playing an online battle for months now, at her own mums expense. Could have been at least 3 stone lighter and stopped that disgusting habit of rewarding yourselves with meals out, no wonder her mum was so ill.
As for her viewers, bunch of shitheads all saying go on carlaaa, kill yourself eat what you like, when they all know she has a binge eating disorder. Shower of tit the lot of them wasnt too long ago they were sending her giant cakes and boxes of reeses. Yeh tell her to have a nice holiday, but do they have to mention food, no, tell her to have fun, lots of swimming, is there a gym, how about early mornin beach walks and super healthy breakfasts. Soo many ways to encourage a person, but carla is a wall and her viewers are tossers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, very arrogant indeed.

I bet she's splayed out on a sun lounger, trying to work out the best angles for her money shots. It's all about the coins, eh Carla?!
Didn't she have a fixation on filming feet on one holiday ? :sick: or did I have a dream nightmare about that ?

• Sick
  • Haha
“Go on, have a few drinks, let yourself go, you’re on holiday!”

...said no-one to an alcoholic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't she have a fixation on filming feet on one holiday ? :sick: or did I have a dream nightmare about that ?
To be fair it’s probably the only part of her body she dare take a photo of. Would you rather see her in the bikini? 🤮

• Haha
Why does she insist on panning the camera over to Nat, who is so embarrassed about her teeth that she gives exactly the same closed mouth smile every single time? She only talks off camera and it is heartbreaking. Both are to blame of course, Nat works full time and prefers to get tattoos other than dental work. Mommy dearest is so self absorbed that she has ignored it for three years. Maybe she should reach out to a local cosmetic dentist and get a #ad #gift for both of them. I am serious, at least it would make interesting content and both of them would benefit from the end result!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on panning the camera over to Nat, who is so embarrassed about her teeth that she gives exactly the same closed mouth smile every single time? She only talks off camera and it is heartbreaking. Both are to blame of course, Nat works full time and prefers to get tattoos other than dental work. Mommy dearest is so self absorbed that she has ignored it for three years. Maybe she should reach out to a local cosmetic dentist and get a #ad #gift for both of them. I am serious, at least it would make interesting content and both of them would benefit from the end result!
yep just does this quick smile, never opens her mouth, but hey pay for an effing holiday. I can just hear the conversation, your not really worried about your teeth or wanting to escape me, get a man and get married, noo mommy dearest, I just want to stay here with you having bed picnics! Unreal. They both rake it in, money wise, jobs, ebay, online begging and youtube.
Carlas been doing a very clever online e beg for years now, until she exposed where all her money goes, she eats out everyday, spends what she like, gambling, holidays etc, but it was this big sob story before, wahh I don't make much. Can't even pay to fix her daughters tooth, just spends it all on food and holidays.

• Haha
While showing her new Google Dot purchase Carla spouts that if she turns it on she'll " wake other people up, some people are still in bed asleep" Carla, you're always banging on that it's only you and Nat in the house, so who are the imaginary people you're referring to? Is this confirmation that Ant the Van man is actually still residing with the dogs? Total tat in the hauls, still to be wrapped in plastic and thrown in the loft until JoShY comes to clear it out in a few years. Some things never change!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
While showing her new Google Dot purchase Carla spouts that if she turns it on she'll " wake other people up, some people are still in bed asleep" Carla, you're always banging on that it's only you and Nat in the house, so who are the imaginary people you're referring to? Is this confirmation that Ant the Van man is actually still residing with the dogs? Total tat in the hauls, still to be wrapped in plastic and thrown in the loft until JoShY comes to clear it out in a few years. Some things never change!
What a load of shite she bought. What is it with You Tubers, are they so brainless that they are primed to only buy the most shitey things at car boots etc.

• Haha
Sorry, I need to sit down. Carla has a real JOB? Bloody hell. And how crap does that hotel room look? And I bet it smells 🤢 putrid.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I need to sit down. Carla has a real JOB? Bloody hell. And how crap does that hotel room look? And I bet it smells 🤢 putrid.
I think she’s staying in an apartment not a hotel. But you’re right, looks tit.

Reactions: 2
I'm really trying to believe this woman. She comes home from a weeks holiday telling us she weighed herself in evening after eating all day and she's only put on 4.5 pounds, part of which will be that days fluid food gain, so she's telling us she only put on like 2.5 pounds. When I go away I normally put on around half a stone in a week.
I dont believe a word this woman says.

Reactions: 2
Little miss carla was a little miss 4.5 lbs gain today - but two questions ...
1. Why did you not video the weigh-in as you promised ? I could type any weight on screen but that is NOT a weigh in (although as we all know the 'weigh in' is always edited and video NEVER kept on the numbers as she steps on !!)
and
2. Why not take one minute to adjust the disks on the counter behind you? I hope you remember to adjust it accordingly before next week and not just forget about today (whether it's correct or not!)

We.shall.see

One saving grace today was we didn't get the weekly 'I can do whatever I want' and 'don't tell me what to do ..it's my channel!' rants which we normally have to endure!! #itsgettingboring

Reactions: 3

... 3.50 mins for the drama
That holiday was like 7 months ago and when she got home she said she weighed 280 pounds, today she says she weighs 277 pounds...so in like 7 months she's managed to lose 3 pounds. She's huge in that pool and still is morbidly obese. Sat around doing nothing for years, you can see the old layers of fat like an old woman.

1652996757726.png
1652996841797.png

• Sick
Cross post . First posted on bucket thread ,but since it references carlos I've reposted on here . Hope that's ok

Bucket woman latest offal is her posing the question why watch if you don't like her . The answer is a complicated one as there are a number of reasons. One of them is to watch her then comment , for me on here , to make her subs aware of her obnoxious character shown over multiply past videos of hers. I think we've done a good of that btw. She has toned it down alot thanks to the sleuths here on tattle and elsewhere that have held her to account . I was about to go into further detail , but it is **triggering for me and others recalling her Selfish , Horrible & Nasty behaviour.

In a nutshell the woman is vile and obnoxious and I have never known of anyone quite like her that is why I watch (not all of her videos admittedly)
her videos because she's just so Awful and Arrogant it makes compulsive viewing . The woman has no business questioning anyone's motives and instead should be turning the spot light in on herself.

***openly laughing at and mocking charity shop workers (along with carla jenkins) who have a learning disability and they deem too slow and should be kept in back of shop. Fleecing a newly widowed man and bragging on her channel at the lowly rate she bartered for his desceased wife's stock then having the sheer gall to complain that he had'nt included the sewing machines . Pretending she was pregnant and getting her son Will to pretend he was feeling sick and pushing in to the front of the queue to secure a room so she disdn't have to share with another family during a hurricane in Cuba. The list is endless, there's much much more . And don't forget all the crappy stunts she pulled during lock down . The ungratefulness at play.

Bucket is so clueless I even had to listen her lastest offal twice .Unbelievable . Arrogant ,Entitled and Naive sure makes an entertaining combo for sure.