Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabia

VIP Member
That seems like an awful lot of food to take for a 9-5 working day considering she ate breakfast before she went and has a large evening meal too.
That’s what I thought. All I used to take was a sandwich. There’s way too much there.

Reactions: 7

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
A calorie crush popped up from exactly a year ago & I went straight to end to see her weight . She is now 1 and a half stones Heavier than this time last year .

Unless she finally considers taking her Drs advice then the future looks bleak for her weoght wise . Too arrogant and ignorant for her damn good .
Even when mentioning someones comment about will power she turned it around and made the person sound like they were patronising her
I get she originally lost 7 stone and with that much weight loss must feel amazing and like shes at the end but i honestly feel like this time next year she would have regained all her weight back her know it all attitude will be her down fall

• Heart

havetowonder

At least she was honest about her weight gain. 6lbs is a hell of a lot to gain in such a short space of time. Maybe this is the realisation she needs that things need to change. She did seem to accept that she can't do moderation, i feel sorry for her as food addiction is just as hard as any other addiction. I feel like she needs professional help, like to be under a dietician or something, or some therapy - there could be an emotional reason behind her eating habits.
In fairness I too felt for her today she actually looked sad!

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Just watched her make the Biscoff cheesecake - 800 calories per slice 😳! Why does she do it? Why not cook something healthy? I have so many questions like why not keep dogs out of the kitchen while cooking, and clear away the dog bowls (I’m a huge dog lover btw but still), replace the kitchen roll, remove horrible big ashtray from the side, and just declutter. I don‘t actually think she washed the plastic dish she cooked the cheesecake in. Main question is though, who is going to eat all that?
I think we all know the answer to that…..she will! I’m surprised she didn’t say oh I won’t be eating all this, I’ll share with the neighbours like she does when she buys a huge tray of cakes from Costco 😂

• Haha

polarbabe

Wtf! how the hell does she find that amount of money on the streets!
My thoughts exactly.. especially now people don't really carry money around.. and she was saying that people just throw their money away... I don't know anyone who just throws money down on the street.. .I'm not sure I believe her.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
She was out of order singling out one person like that. Why are you such an angry bully, Carla?

Anyway, her mate Stall is covering her back fat by responding to some of her comments today.
Honestly she and Caroline are two of the nastiest resellers, they can give it but can't take it. All the reseller community are slightly odd tbf. The over the Hills think their dog is human, Sarah Resells talks of nothing but booze, Jack Parish tries to act the big man to impress the others, he f's and blinds on his stories for no reason. Carla is doxxing one of her subs and for that she should be ashamed of herself. Caroline did it previously so of course she is going to copy her.🙄 Don't like the fallout for putting your life on view? Then don't put money over privacy and get lost!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
TEDDY Blake bags are 'luxury at a FAIR price!!! Hahaha never heard Carla say she was 'handbag girl' in my life... is she a grabber, a #gifted girl, oh my goodness yes. Do Teddy Blake know she lives in dive, with a stinking front door, who can't support her daughter with a dentist, no they don't. Must let them know🤣 pray tell which of your subs are going to afford $500+ for a tacky animal print fabric bag. Of course this #ad is all on the back of old Mrs M working with this brand 🙄 Lexx's present was an outdoor cinema ticket, I thought it was a real show! Tammy's was a voucher, even though Carla gives her 20p car boot tat. Of course Joshy bought her a see through top eeewh..he is as bad as she is...and she is bad. And of course you give someone addicted to food an addictive vaper which is totally unregulated and has no idea of long term results. SHARON THE STAN also made an appearance which bodes well for the Christmas rubbish box. Now the dog smells can be covered with all the scenty gifts so Eau de Molly is not so noticeable. 🤢

• Heart

Yakkety Yak

Why oh why does that Kazza insists on showing us her eating on camera - I find it absolutely repulsive........ Yet more Greggs bags today with her greedy little monster who not only sat and scoffed a doughnut with her, but then refused to let his grandmother have the salad and then proceeded to sit and eat that as soon as he had demolished the doughnut :mad: She has absolutely no correct discipline for her children - she even commented earlier on the video that her eldest son was stood at the fridge squirting a can of spray cream into his mouth :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart

Betty66

I love that in the latest video going to Greggs and buying a huge chicken roll and 2 doughnuts is making a “healthy choice”.

• Haha
  • Wow

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She's not the world's most interesting Youtuber, but she's lost a shedful of weight albeit via a bizarre diet of junk food. I get she's now stuck on her weightloss journey & may now *cough* be struggling to admit that to continue to lose weight she has to stop eating shit. But there are more hateful people online. She loves her dogs & her strange children, as I love mine (okay mine aren't quite as odd). Plus, charity shops can sell their stuff on Ebay if they want to for loads of money too.
Your on the wrong site love.

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
She was livid, she had a permanent snarl. Why for, she got all that crap free, one word, UNGRATEFUL. She wants to cheat her way into weight loss, it don't work, eat healthy, swap crap for healthier, eat less, it's not that complicated, if you have acknowledged you have a problem, if you still think there is no problem then it will never come off. The answer is with you.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
At least she was honest about her weight gain. 6lbs is a hell of a lot to gain in such a short space of time. Maybe this is the realisation she needs that things need to change. She did seem to accept that she can't do moderation, i feel sorry for her as food addiction is just as hard as any other addiction. I feel like she needs professional help, like to be under a dietician or something, or some therapy - there could be an emotional reason behind her eating habits.

• Heart

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Thank you. I know I can be blunt, but sorry, youtubers create these websites because they block anyone with an opinion they do not like. It's like for instance todays mrs m's vlog with the words "good days and bad days". Oh poor your mrs m, poor suffering you. Another dreadful holiday booked whilst your dad sits in his room wondering who he is. Oh I went to see my dad she throws in, trying to show the viewers she has some compassion. Left her tortoise to rot in her garden for over half a year, she could not care less.
This is what youtubers do build up a one sided relationship with their viewers creating empathy, pity me, oh lifes tough, I'm broke, cant pay me vet fees. The viewers, quite a lot of them really suffering, poverty, lonliness, loss of partner, serious illness, cancer are being used for their empathy, it's called transference. They see themselves in the youtuber and then bam, they get hit with adverts and links galore. They send gifts, money better spent on themselves or their families. Of course youtubers say why not, it's nice to give to someone, yeh sure it is, I agree, TO THEIR REAL FRIENDS, FAMILY, not you and your online pity parties.
Poor suffering carla, says newcomer to tattle "shirley valentine 59", poor suffering YOU. Quit worrying about her, you are the important one, do you think carla is going to waste a single days energy on you?? You get two minutes a day ok diet wise, her calorie counting vids. and top tips on how to maintain your weight lol. Thats her gift to you, the world, is it helpful?
It's a ton of repeat crap, void of a single ounce of nutritional advice but here you come, to save poor carla.
Save yourself, the most important person in the world is you, because anyone who loves you wants you to be happy.
Very well said. We’ve all been sucked in and influenced into buying crap but we learn from it. These YT leeches just prey on the gullible or vulnerable. I can’t imagine in real life that crafty Carla or Moaning Mrs M would ever be friends. Also if people are offended on her then move along, this isn’t the place for you!!

Please can I say, yes Carla still has a way to go - whichever way she choses to lose/gain/lose/gain but it doesn't sit right with me when you are being rude and mean to someone who still has a way to go and is brave enough to go in the pool and let us all see photos.
I have been in Carla's shoes in the past (and still struggle massively) and it takes some guts to put a photo up on the internet like she has. By being in denial at the moment she's only hurting herself and rude comments don't help. She has lost loads of weight and although many don't think she is telling the full truth about her weight we shouldn't be personal with our assumptions and comments.
Save your sympathy. Rude and mean? That Carla to a tee.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
carla having a massive rant on mrs m's new vlog about...wait for it, slices of lemon in her coke cola. carla the lemon is for grown ups, the staff do apologise if they mafe that mistake that you were out of your teen years. MY GOD, the lemon just sits on top of drink, takes two seconds to remove them, does not make the drink taste of lemon, you can't make this shit up can you. She's a child.
Funny thing is, her beloved pepsi max are filled with citric acid, from lemons lmao.
Footnote, citric acid is naturally from lemons and citrus fruits, but the large fizzy drinks companies use aspergillus niger and is a known allergen, its the cheapest version of citric acid they can find, so no wonder carla hates lemons, she wants her allergens lol.
This is interesting, going to do some more research on this. The crap they put in our foods is unbelievable, just so they can produce it cheaper and cheaper.
---

Never thought id say this, even though carla acts like a spoit teenager in mrs m's vlog, at least she made it interesting, she second she was gone it was back to dreary faced lego in her kitchen lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Why does the sight of Carla eating sloppy, sugary breakfasts in a dank kitchen make me feel ill? It's the way she proudly calls herself an ambassador while pushing back a greasy fringe in a two day old sweater is hilarious 😂 wonder if Proteinworld encourage their ambassadors to laugh at Jimmy Saville jokes? Mmmmm

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Her saying in her new video how her and her mum not agreeing on the fact her mum wont eat veg even though she has health problems caused by diet

isnt that just slightly hypocritical when anyone even dare suggests to carla about eating more healthier to help her loose weight she saids she does not want to be healthy but just thinner 🙄

and then the mention of trying to get sprouts into her adult kids bit werid if you ask me somthing you do when your kids are young and wont eat any veg at all not somthing id do to my adult kids especially if you aint a picture of health yourself

not posting in january except calorie crush videos as she can feel her weight gain even though she has not really lost anyone since end of october november maybe and the few lbs shes lost she gained back to feel where its gone back on she must have put quite a bit back on

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Absolutely.. and throw in there that her mum is poorly and bam... poor Carla is having a rough time.
Her views seem to forget that there are 3 working adults in that house, so they could all chip in for the car. She also said that she had to have a car for her mum's op, and in the next breath she said that her son was picking her mum up and taking her to the house.. Why couldn't she of just borrowed the vehicle that he drives to take her mum.
oh yeh, I forgot, she threw in her mum just for some extra sympathy. She's just come back from a cruise and her viewers will go back into sleep mode, cause she has controlled them from day one and they will believe she's broke, you can't make this shit up, it's unreal. Yeh I noticed the comment about picking up her mum, she also mentioned she would be able to go to the car boot, cause nothing else matters to her except fleecing people on ebay with stuff she bought for nothing. I could almost hear the violins in the background. Does he have a car or does he drive the van that he lives in, whilst she took over his bedroom and filled it with her ebay. Of course, he wanted to stay in a shitty old van over winter she will say, much like her daughter loves having the teeth of a ninety year old.

• Heart