Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
(Read in a David Attenborough whispered voice)
.....there they are - you can just about see these two alpha females emerge from the aisles of the Cancer Research shop... both now sporting their summer over-sized garments. You will notice that they are carrying tripe which will see them through the summer months. Even though these two have not seen each other in three months ...they still walk in union although will not let the other speak without interrupting with meaningless chatter. And there we see them at the watering hole and who knew that the elusive Coke Zero would be so funny! They are now using their smelling instincts for these cheap candles and you will notice that they never actually use any eye contact except at all. It's amazing that these examples would never choose to be in each other's company but needs must.

Onto other things! Anyone notice how Little Miss loves to suggest that she is naked. She is obviously wearing a charity shop boob-tube dress but thinks it's very suggestive to angle the camera above this and remark about her shoulders being on show. She used to do this quite regularly when she came out of the shower or was colouring her hair. Oh....you are a tease!

MMMMmmmmm....perhaps instead of the mummy/daughter watching Willy Wonka on the bed scenario ...you could order some storage boxes to sort this out !!:oops:

View attachment 1403507
Absolutely hilarious....are they an endangered species lol

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Loved how she tried one outfit on and said she could just see herself submerging out of the water! I think you’ll find it’s emerging out of the water you thick cow πŸ™„
Yo should have read what people said on Faye's thread when she said that. 😁

Puddypants

Chatty Member
You already have derailed the thread πŸ˜† And You were the first person to use the world slag.

With regard to how a slag looks, have you never read Viz? There’s a clear representation in that magazine πŸ˜†

In your post policing or word monitoring, perhaps you’d be happier if I used the word skag or skank?

Now back to Carla, I’ll join the FayeJay thread to tattle about her some more, which I assume is a thread you don’t frequent @Puddypants
Denial isn't just a large river.Please don't make assumptions about me.Yeah lets get back to Carla because I am sick of this convo😴😴

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Yes, they are both full time resellers, they only have about 400 items for sale, old Carla has about 1400+ how on earth do they keep all that rubbish in their houses, must be a health hazard! The Hills must be doing alright with it though, moving to a new house with an add on of an Air B&B! Wonder how much they make from YouTube though, they have nearly 70K subscribers so they are on the big bucks! Just a pity they are all so miserable (and boring!)
So boring 😴😴😴

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
I really enjoy watching the day in the life style vlogs but have given up on the weightloss ones now, it's too frustrating seeing how many of the pre wrapped bars and crisps and things she's eating as extras. I think she might have a shock if she added up how many calories they alone added each day. If only she'd eat those calories by way of strawberries, a banana etc. her body would deal with that food much differently and she could possibly still lose weight on that amount of calories.
Counting calories is only half of the solution to losing weight but she doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that
Spot on!

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
Headmisstress carla is watching you! After her massive 7 hundred pound weight loss last week, she knows that after the hot weather it will be a gain and not one comment because it's just WATER!

1655494841572.png

LookyLou

As there doesn’t appear to be a comments section for Nic and Andrea, I’ll comment on here. I’ve just seen his β€œoffice” and have never seen such a load of tat on his shelves. Who buys this shit? Just wondered if this is his main source of income?
They ran a successful game store together and paid off their mortgage many years ago. It's all documented on their channel, if you want to go back and look.

They first met while both working at HMV, Nick then joined the Police and didn't get like it, Andrea was working for a big, online bookseller (I think) before they both gave those jobs up and went full-time together on eBay/Youtube when their daughter was young.

I would imagine they have built up investments, plus do well from Youtube and eBay income.

retro444

VIP Member
You might be into something. I once read about a slimming World group who's moto was ' have a hug not a pie ' .

I'm not sure the outcome with that , but if carla finds a partner on the high Seas maybe she can put it the test .

Love Boat 🚒 πŸ’…πŸ’•πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸŒ­πŸ—πŸŸπŸŸπŸ§πŸ¨πŸ©πŸžπŸπŸ¦πŸ©πŸ”πŸ”πŸ©πŸ”πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸŸπŸ—πŸ°πŸŒ­πŸ°πŸ”
carla's after a new feller. Well she's way slimmer than she was on that other cruise she went on and that dress was nice. I'm being kind cause kazza and carla deserve to lose weight and be happy, but if all the excuses start again and not cutting down on the daily sugar hits them im gonna be mean lol. Would even be nice to mrs m if she made a bit of effort to get healthier other than tilt her camera.