Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

polarbabe

She probably doesn’t want the overheads of moving her business elsewhere it would eat into her profits, why doesn’t he get his own place he’s a grown man isn’t he?
She could move her business into the shed.. With the amount of money she squanders, she could buy another shed.. one to work from, one for storage.. as well as her loft.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

arty123

Chatty Member
Proved correct! knew there would not be a food diary again this week, really? You'd think she was editing War and Peace instead of seven plates of food!😂 Carla love you're no Spielberg, just a person who uses every excuse in the book to avoid showing your real food intake and blaming a two day heatwave! Why isn't she at her new job or has she already got leave to take? She has had more days off in the past three months than I have had hot dinners (pun totally intended). Meanwhile the dozens of items bought for her eBay empire keep making their way in to be processed (stuck in a plastic bag and put in the roofspace for five years) how do you live with 2000+ bits of tat? The crush is on it's way out imo to make way for amazingly edited free stuff, trips with Nat and tat hauls!

• Haha

Anicecuppa

She's on denial cos she won't face up to what actually works and is healthy...... As soon as that camera is off, she's tucking into chips and custard creams.. Vile
I think there's a bit more to it than that, and I felt for her today because I think she's starting to realised that maybe she can't do it on her own as it's more psychological than physical hunger.
Do they have overeaters anonymous in the UK ? I feel like a support group with similar minded people might help a bit. I've actually considered going myself as I know what it's like to try to eat your feelings, hard for some to understand if they are wired differently,.
---
It's strange because, from what she said herself in that vlog, she's aware that what she's doing goes against her best interests and also knows the reasons why she's doing what she does, yet seems powerless to change her actions.
I think it's good that she's finally realised this because now she can work on that
---
She isn't powerless..... She's weak with no willpower. If she really really wanted it so bad then she would do whatever it takes.... She can do low carb and never exercise and lose weight and be healthy... That simple 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's not that simple if you have an addiction, hopefully she'll be able to address that and then it will fall into place

• Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
She has those pet viewers well trained, not only do they sit quietly nod and agree, she even has them buying her carboot stuff with the lie, send me an email letting me know what you want as most of this wont be listed for ages and just sat in the cupboard.
She managed to "manifest" something lol, she's been reading the secret, law of attraction. Most youtubers read it, cause they are greedy bastards.
Blown most her wages on that tat.
I'm 100% certain she is trying to get a lifetimes supply of Fulfill bars. Every video they're mentioned. Pity she's not that obsessed with fruit and veg. She'd get a lot more food for the same amount of calories.
Yeh, there's a definate wanting freebies from fullfill, they cost 1.50 a bar, maybe pound cheapest, one a day for a month thats 45 quid. I'm done with her "weight loss". She has zero intention of losing any more weight, she's whats known as a psychic vampire, drains all the empathy from her viewers for a big fat cheque. Those vids average 2 minutes a day, nice little earner for her, for doing basically, NOTHING. If you go back to the calorie crush just after her last holiday 7 months ago, she said she weighed 280 pounds. Last week tells us she weighs 277 pounds, so basically she's lost 3 pounds. Why only that? Cause she eats out every day, can't cook meals on a regular basis, snacks on chocolate with half a daily allowance of fat in it and all in all can't be arsed cause she's recieving the result she wants, her views go up every time she posts a weight loss video.
She spent years e begging and saying she had no money, you go to her ebay she earns plenty from that alone, earns some from youtube and now this job. She had people buying her expensive gifts, ie sewing machines etc, paying her vet fees, buying her endless food, giving her money, meanwhile as we have all found out, she dines out and celebrates every single day of the week.
It's just a joke how immoral these people are and then we get people like mrs m sending threats about where we live cause she's pissed that we all assessed her money grabbing scheme too. She wishes everyone were as dim as her loyal viewers screaming, someone upset my caroline with a comment about her cat, let me at em, ill go find out where they live! Utter nut jobs all of them and then they dare worry about us, were not twirling around at 54 years old in see through new look dresses at size 22 and thinking wow arnt I the bomb....you want to query who's normal here lol....watch your own video's..

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
I see carla has decided to go all out and open her little princess collection of advents, her "kids" bought her a reeses one, awww she can crack open a can of pepsi max and pretend she is 14 again. I guess I live in a normal world where I don't actually ask people to buy me advents or buy any, vloggers need to be continuously spoilt as they all have narcissistic personality disorder. Sharon is her most loyal nutty squirrel lesbian stalker fan. Of course when princess pea carla has finshed eating all the reeses, she will blame her viewers if she puts on any weight.
On a serious, absolutely genuine hand on heart question, how do they sit there and put out the most laziest content ive ever seen onto their loyal followers is beyond me, i'd just prefer not to even film it.
Pepsi max crate on a cruise? lol hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
She's not the world's most interesting Youtuber, but she's lost a shedful of weight albeit via a bizarre diet of junk food. I get she's now stuck on her weightloss journey & may now *cough* be struggling to admit that to continue to lose weight she has to stop eating shit. But there are more hateful people online. She loves her dogs & her strange children, as I love mine (okay mine aren't quite as odd). Plus, charity shops can sell their stuff on Ebay if they want to for loads of money too.
Thanks new member with a sus username!! Believe it or not, this is a tattle site! carlasscales has got it spot on, old Carla has literally zero interesting content, is a lazy YouTuber who puts little or no effort into her vlogs. Yes, the ebay/reseller stuff is semi watchable but really who wants to see multiple car rides to the same awful free background music. The same Cherries hauls over and over, the exact same shot of the three ferals running into a public park? That's what we mean by lazy, taking adsense money for literally zero output! At least other resellers put a bit of effort in, dear lord I'm no fan of Joshy but his reels are more interesting than that! She may love her dogs but she can't be bothered to keep an eye on all three so don't know why she buys all the pooh bags! Her vlogs are dogs sniffing each other (Thanks Jeff) and endless talk about dog smells and flies eeeewh! But as a closet Carla fan you do you and we Tattlers will do us!😂😂

• Heart

mummy_3

Chatty Member
And kazzas mum has dementia now doesnt she? I lost my mum in 2015 and I hate how kaz acts to her mum. All the eye rolling and tutting. I didn't get along with my mum due to her issues but I would still have a walk round town with her and not bat an eyelid when she went off on one of her paranoid rants that she was prone to.

• Heart

havetowonder

See she stayed the same weight today again🤭I mean sorry but if she had a grip on her eating someone of that size could be losing two pounds a week easily😬but I’m sure lex would be quick to jump on and say “ but she’s already lost 7 stone!” Yeah we know that but she’s putting herself on you tube to supposedly be accountable to herself remember I mean accountable for what exactly?? How much shite she can consume in a week and STAY THE SAME🤷‍♀️Wow!

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
I haven't found that much in my purse in the last year!!😅🤣😅 Oh Carla you are a hoot sometimes! Oh no, not a hoot, meant to say liar....
"This money was found on the streets, therefore I think it belongs to the people on the streets" says mother teresa, piss taking bitch. Her viewers actually fall for this dumb shit.
When the people of the streets come before raising cash for a private dentist, woman makes me vomit.

My son when he was at college worked in a very busy bar and never came across that much money. I knew he found coins as I would ask him to look out for a jemima puddleduck 50 pence. That money is all her loose change, some she did genuinelly find on the floor and a couple of notes she popped in to make it look interesting, this is after all pre planned video content. She's a liar.

Last edited:
  • Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Oh Caroline and Carla....when oh when will you two learn never to refer to the Tattlers? You two are the perfect fodder for us, you mention us, you tell us not to watch, you think it'll make a jot of difference, well girls dream on, we're here to stay and if YOU don't like it, don't read it...move on, be an adult and forget everything we say. Simple really! But really, you can't because you keep putting your little lives out on YouTube for THE MONEY and because it's A JOB, well there's the crux of it, we can do without you, but you can't do without the dosh! So moan, rant and sob all you want but while £ means more to you than your own privacy - pot - kettle - black😂😂😂😂 copied to both your very growing and popular threads!
arty123 Your Post is Brilliant and sums the pair of Numpties up perfectly. I wish it could be pinned to the top of each page on this thread incase it gets overlooked over time.♥

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
I'm not sure why these people (kazza, carla etc) look at the sweets and cakes as a treat any longer... A treat is something you give yourself occassionally... They eat them all the time, several times a day, so surely they are no longer a 'treat' but are part of their normal diet.. They are just kidding themselves all the time.
Yeh, you are right, not a treat, just main part of their diet, so they don't actually know how to control them. It's like pure sugar, hit after hit, whats point in trying to be healthy. A bag with a handful of crisps in it, just pure carbs fat and salt, again whats point, it's not actual food is it. Could understand if they were in their teens, but this womans 50. I honestly think she did not even film all she ate. Then she mentions costco to buy some more kiddy snack foods for her and her daughter who can hardly walk now due to her weight. Constant circle of denial. It's self medicating, they cannot live without those hits of carbs.
---
Does this sound normal for ONE lunch? Double meat salad box (which looked massive to me!), x3 Go Ahead biscuits, partial bag of Bikers, Pkt Dolly Mixtures, 2 Tuna sandwiches, pkt Skittles, a Freddo bar, a wafer biscuits and chocolate bar! Phew, sounds like the table at a kid's party. This is abnormal behaviour, get yourself to a therapist ASAP, 11 items in one meal, that maintain was an absolute fluke! Then she wonders why she feels ill- duh!
Totally agree, it's not eating cause she is hungry, she needs meds, so does that kazza who keeps shaving her head, they both need therapy, totally obsessed with food that is fullfilling all their brains dopamine and seratonin needs.
That salad looked massive to me. Who the heck eats freddo bars, I used to buy them for my sons when they were little. That daughter of hers acts like a five year old, couldnt give a eff about her mother, fills the house up with crap carb foods that her mother cannot resist, Pick one thing you love, keep it at that, its like filling up cupboards full of whisky when someone has an alcohol problem. If she would just acknowledge she had aproblem and stopped using her viewers as enablers, quoting their stupid ass comments of, "well that protein world lower calorie week proved that you really do need 2000 calories" seriously i cannot believe the shit those viewers come out with, carla took that comment and ran with it, watch the vid again, her eyes light up, yes i can have 2000 cals a day and lose weight, NO YOU CAN'T.......unless, you are doing a lot of activity and then yes. Those viewers are utter tossers, all enabling her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yakkety Yak

I've just watched one of her latest vidoes of 7 breakfasts - I nearly spat my tea out when she said "Excuse the mess, the kitchen is a bit out of control at the moment"..... how can she tell the difference??? The whole house ALWAYS looks like a bombs hit it!!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheresaGreen

She “gorged” herself (her words)...

Strangely the same word she took exception to when her doctor recommended weighloss surgery and said “you wouldn’t be able to gorge anymore”. She was incredulous at the insinuation! She never gorges... she grazes.

Well apart from before she went on her cruise... when she did indeed gorge herself.

• Heart

LookyLou

i dont see her doing calorie crush reflecting back she has not lost anything for ages now losses it gains it losses it gains it

she may come back for it but dont see her losing much i think shes given up now which fair enough if she has but just say that and move on
She said that she'll be dropping the usual weekly vlog in favour of diet type ones for January and she has some kind of sponsorship deal.

My crystal ball forecasts that we'll see the usual vlogger new year cash grab with dieting/air fryer/hiding random veg within other veg recipes/Diet Pepsi collab/anything else that will bring in the £££££. Water retention tablets at the ready...

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Ten minutes of excuses at the start of the calorie crush. Trying to make light of all the crap she shovelled down her. Not her fault though. The restaurant she went to for her friend’s birthday didn’t have what she was going to eat so starter was a corn dog! Why have a bloody starter? Then she had to face a birthday buffet which apparently she ate so much off she had stomach ache and bloating. Who eats that much so it makes you ill?

Last edited:
  • Heart

retro444

VIP Member
well i popped her new vid on, oooh living room reset, shes been researching youtube titles, reset, refresh and cosy being the in word. Looked interesting, always nice to see a new vacuum and then she did it, we all know she had to. "sorry this video is late, I've had quite a lot going on over past couple of months". YAWNNNNN, how many of you guys have had a lot going on over last couple of months, covid, lock downs, gas and electric, huge supermarket bills, the list is endless, but here she is poor skunk head. It was her mum who had the operation, not her. Sorry guys this pity party of hers is sickening. Just going to try and ignore it from now on. All the people that are really suffering, ukraine, children with terrible diseases, homeless people...families working every hour and still struggling to feed their kids, my heart goes out to those people.
Shes gifted an expensive vacuum but still finds the need to be an ungrateful witch. This has made my morning negative, from now on every time she complains and scrounges I am just going to click it off. Part of me wants her to change, you know, just stop being so ungrateful and using others goodwill, it's pretty clear she never will.

By the way, just been through five reset refresh videos of people tidying up, hoovering, etc and not one put the camera where it gets a shot of their arse bending over, and ones that did, it was edited out to next shot. Ill go through a few more later, have to go out...I can almost guarantee there will be none like hers where she deliberately fixes camera on her huge arse bending over.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

LookyLou

She's on denial cos she won't face up to what actually works and is healthy...... As soon as that camera is off, she's tucking into chips and custard creams.. Vile
It's strange because, from what she said herself in that vlog, she's aware that what she's doing goes against her best interests and also knows the reasons why she's doing what she does, yet seems powerless to change her actions.

• Heart

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
just watched carla and her none diet and watched her smarmy face as she said i just came in under calories points to her imaginary numbers over her head and says with a grin that will do nicely...she's just eaten half a big cadburys bar with 50 percent of her daily fat in it. She then goes on to say she is having breakfast and lunch with her mum tomorrow so who knows what the calories will be, ha d ha carla, have fun laughing at yourself. Just realised this aint a diet it's a daily way of earning money for doing nothing, very clever and at the same time utterly brain dead that woman. She's draining the empathy from her viewers who care about her health, so she can have a few more coins in the bank to eat herself to death with.

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Surely if she was suffering that bad with water retention the doctors would put her on water tablets, despite what she says about having to be on them for the rest of her life. If it helps her in the short term then she should ask for them.
Trouble is, Carla knows better than someone that has had the best part of 10 years medical training. She also knows lots more than nutritionists and i was very surprised that we didn't see her up there with Rishi and Liz in the running for PM.

Repeat after me, Carla knows best, Carla knows best . . . . .

Twat!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It doesn’t even look watertight…,I’m sure Happyland aka Nat will be along shortly with a perfectly reasonable explanation 😉
---

clear view of shed in garden from last summer i think

---

yeh he probably wants to but they help her with bills thats pretty clear, how could she afford all her constant meals out, cruises and her scratchcard gambling habits. She squanders a ton, she's constantly ungrateful. Her ebay does really well but she's all too quick crying about her car cause she clearly has no clue about money and must have no savings at all. If she stopped all the expensive snacks and eating out she'd save a fortune, could even get a mortgage.
Probably benefit fraud, we don’t know what she declares in income unless HRMC and DWP investigate they’d never know, there’s been quite a few small time vloggers have disappeared because DWP investigaters now monitor SM accounts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart