Carla Jenkins #2 New job, old fringe, talk of Joshy makes us cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cougar clothes that mrs m thnks make her look younger lol Step out your comfort zone you might find you will like it. Lord I despise animal prints lol.

View attachment 1253909
WTF is this woman on?. The first two dresses looked like nightwear and the rest didn't fit her in any way, shape or form. Stop shopping at New Look and spend more of your grifting money on dresses that actually fit you.

For the record, i also hate animal prints.

Hands up the last time YOU had bed picnic with your 25 year old daughter at 7.00 p.m.? No, me neither! 😂 Wise up Carla, even if you do, don't put it on YouTube because it makes you look really odd. Imagine a 50 year old male reseller cosying up with his grown up son having a bed bbq! See, it even sounds weird and I wrote it!😂

I couldn't eat in bed even if you paid me. What do you wipe your hands on, your duvet? Really?!

Reactions: 2
That seems like an awful lot of food to take for a 9-5 working day considering she ate breakfast before she went and has a large evening meal too.
Totally agree.

I take a sandwich or small salad or prepared soup/stew to work for lunch. I also have two biscuits with a cuppa at 11ish and sometimes, if I remember and am not too busy, a peice of fruit in the afternoon.

She packs food for 8 hours like she’s going on a 2 day hiking trip.

Reactions: 5
Is she hoping to be sponsored by Fulfill bars because she's always eating them. They're high in calories too.
Pleaseee fullfill bars, don't sponsor carla, watching her chew like a cow as she describes each flavour, arghhh. Unless you can get them at bargain basement price, which is at very few stores, maybe 1, those bars cost £1.50 each, unreal.

wow ... that phone filter when she was lying prone on the bed at the end of the 'What I Scoff' video - I actually thought I'd stumled upon an ONLY FANS section!! She has absolutely no wrinkles and the filter takes lbs off !! I need that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
...obviously the previous post should have read 'stumbled'...not stumled (not a word)

Lest we forget the weirdness that has always been the way Carla talks to baby Josh .....eeeewwwhhh!

Quote 'Josh is going to bed at 8 o'clock tonight .......(more talk)....and we didn't sleep together ..I realise that I have made this vlog sound like Josh and I share a bed....(more blah)... Lexx, Josh and I didn't sleep last night ..that sounds great doesn't it?'

Honestly - is this the talk of a almost 50 year old to a 20 something year old (in front of her own son????)... a while ago I admit but still ...she said it !! (W.E.I.R.D. STATEMENT)

(24 mins in if you want a barf!)

Reactions: 3
wow ... that phone filter when she was lying prone on the bed at the end of the 'What I Scoff' video - I actually thought I'd stumled upon an ONLY FANS section!! She has absolutely no wrinkles and the filter takes lbs off !! I need that!
ha ha, may as well be, cause no matter the social media platform, they all want adoration. They seriously think what they do is astounding. She's just posted a what I eat video, even her voice over, she does this epic movie type explanation of a fried egg and some greasy bacon lol. "For my tenth mid morning snack I had a fullfill bar, packed with caramel and nuts" LOL
Later, after she has come up with several random calorie counts for her meals out, she comes up with another random calorie count , yeh whateverr, she makes this tit up and what about the several bags of crisps, biscuits etc, she's a liar.

WTF is this woman on?. The first two dresses looked like nightwear and the rest didn't fit her in any way, shape or form. Stop shopping at New Look and spend more of your grifting money on dresses that actually fit you.

For the record, i also hate animal prints.

I couldn't eat in bed even if you paid me. What do you wipe your hands on, your duvet? Really?!
She won't put the heating is on is why she lives in her bed soon as she comes home. How do you think she affords meals out every five minutes and holidays. I see people do it all the time and whilst right now it may not be a bad thing, but i reckon shes not put the heating on since 1998 lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I love that in the latest video going to Greggs and buying a huge chicken roll and 2 doughnuts is making a “healthy choice”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I love that in the latest video going to Greggs and buying a huge chicken roll and 2 doughnuts is making a “healthy choice”.
Well according to this mornings latest calorie crush video, it's a healthy choice, cause apparently she does not really want to eat those cakes, endless snack bars and massive meals out, greggs sandwiches etc, they are too low calorie and what she really wants is a macdonalds! So those two doughnuts to her were probably healthy choice as the poor thing is suffering and wanted an entire box of doughnuts.

More lies on the scales, probably weighed herself right after last weeks "half a pound loss" to get a closest to that weight possible because no way in hell had she eaten less food this week .
Judging by her smarmy face at the end of todays calorie crush, she is probably going to film weighing herself again lol. Depends on who makes comments, as we all know she does not like to be told what to do, she will have oh ive maintained or ohh ive only put on half a pound vid waiting or she may just tell the truth, we shall see.

Last edited:
Oooh wasn't she creepy today? The 'I don't care, haw, haw, haw' was like a Victorian melodrama but the worst bit was the last ten seconds when she stares into space while open mouth smiling for a good few seconds. It actually gave me the shivers, no joking. Totally agree that she has already filmed 'next Wednesday' weigh in and has it scheduled. Guessing pound or two gain just to make it seem realistic. As we speak she and Nat are having a duvet tapas with extra sand. Don't get withdrawal symptoms Tattlers we knew she wouldn't be MIA for a fortnight!

Oooh wasn't she creepy today? The 'I don't care, haw, haw, haw' was like a Victorian melodrama but the worst bit was the last ten seconds when she stares into space while open mouth smiling for a good few seconds. It actually gave me the shivers, no joking. Totally agree that she has already filmed 'next Wednesday' weigh in and has it scheduled. Guessing pound or two gain just to make it seem realistic. As we speak she and Nat are having a duvet tapas with extra sand. Don't get withdrawal symptoms Tattlers we knew she wouldn't be MIA for a fortnight!
yeh she is creepy, fairly easy to read though. I could almost sense her plan, if people whine, she will resort to lying...but who to? You can only lie to yourself during weight loss!
You can fairly easily see when the brain is being cognitive. Oh she definately will be recording a few maintain and half a pound loss vids BEFORE the holiday, until she has lost all her holiday weight and judging by her comments of all the food she has been eating for that last two years is not what she really wants to eat, this is going to be one massive binge!!
As for nat, she will have to be surgically removed from her jeans they are that tight, she's on her weigh to obesity.
Seriously though, it's her holiday, why should anyone tell her what to eat, except it's not really us, she's just passing the blame, it's her own subconscious telling her. If we get the truth it's because no one has dared be brave enough to speak up, it's only when she realises people have figured her out then she lies. Basically she sabotages herself cause she hates looking like she is in the wrong, stupid really, cause this giant holiday binge she has planned, will screw her body up, no one elses...she just smiled at the end there cause she knew she can eat what she likes and pull out a pre recorded video when it suits her. Really depends on her mood if she will be honest or not. Either way, she thinks her viewers are idiots she can cleverly manipulate, quite proud of herself aint she.

Last edited:
What a bullshitter. Eating the healthiest things on the menu. Yeah right. As for making healthy choices elsewhere,those Fulfill bars are packed with calories. Stop fibbing Carla we know the truth.

• Haha
Oooh wasn't she creepy today? The 'I don't care, haw, haw, haw' was like a Victorian melodrama but the worst bit was the last ten seconds when she stares into space while open mouth smiling for a good few seconds.
She's a rather sinister old fecker, isn't she?!

1652348447392.png

• Haha
She really hates being told that she's doing something wrong don't she.
Yes, very arrogant indeed.

I bet she's splayed out on a sun lounger, trying to work out the best angles for her money shots. It's all about the coins, eh Carla?!

I can’t wait to see all the healthy meals she’ll be making in the gifted air fryer on her return. What are we betting? None?

I can’t wait to see all the healthy meals she’ll be making in the gifted air fryer on her return. What are we betting? None?
It's probably on eBay already, these companies need do to their homework on who they gift to, next thing she'll have another firm 'reaching out to her' offering a duvet cover with a built in hotplate for her dinners in bed!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope she enjoys her holiday. Was not that long ago her mum was rushed to hospital and told to drastically change her diet, so now carla the selfish witch has gone away on I'm going to eat everything I can binge holiday to help support her mother. Utter selfishness. Her mother needs support and encouragement, why would she even bother when her daughters eating whatever she likes. Don't go blaming your viewers carla, all you care about is yourself. How much clearer can the doctors be.

It's probably on eBay already, these companies need do to their homework on who they gift to, next thing she'll have another firm 'reaching out to her' offering a duvet cover with a built in hotplate for her dinners in bed!😂
lmao at on ebay already, ha ha it probably is! Too funny ha ha!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.