Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
The thing is shes gonna just gain weight again after this protein world diet anyway anything for a bit of money i guess

just so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 9

polarbabe

So during 2022 she lost about 2 stone and then put it back on again. I hope she can sort her head out and get back onto it again this year. As much as she drives me nuts, I don't like to see anyone fail, but I do feel that she massively has to sort her mental health out with regards to her eating.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
carlas new vlog starts off with her at mrs lego's house tossing back her hair and applying her make up as beautiful instrumental music played in the back ground. As she waved that mirror in front of her face I thought how kind carla was to share this beautiful tender moment with us, the mere viewer. I cried a tear and remembered the beauty in the world....
1676546864588.png

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Has she never been on a two week holiday before? 7 pairs of “summer trousers”, 2 pairs of jeans, a dress and a jumpsuit? Is she planning on sh*tting herself daily?

...normally she just wears a tent and a pair of llama leggings.

Why on earth would you pack and drag halfway round Europe clothes you haven’t tried on?

She thinks she’s so clever taking an extension lead, little does she know some cruise ships ban you from taking / using them, as they don’t want you overloading the cabin electrics.

What millionty things does she need to plug in anyway? Phone charger & straighteners?

Did she seriously just throw all her toiletries and assorted junk into a case loose? She didn’t put them into toiletry bags or anything? Is she 12? No wonder her house is a mess.
The house is a tip most of the time but can you imagine what it looked like after two weeks of Nat in charge 🤢

I’m sorry but that cruise vlog, where do you even start😂 I think I had my mouth open stunned for most of it 😂 Carla’s friend Lexx has one of those advent calendar box things from Sharon as well 😱bizarre
This Sharon has got to be a very sad individual. Who in their right mind sends 25 gifts to someone you don’t know or have never met.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
He diet is atrocious…no sign of much fruit/ veg and mostly all processed.
It’s all very well having a 2000 cal a day limit but when it’s made up of refined carbs/ sugar and little nutrition what’s the point?
As @retro444 said she could really do with proper therapy to deal with her relationship with food as clearly there are issues.

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
See old Carla is doxxing a buyer on her Instagram, putting up their ebay account name and how they dared to ask a question about an undelivered item. Maybe should have put your shop on holiday mode to prevent this happening? Of course, all her reselling cronies weigh in to sooth her paper-thin skin 🙄 Mrs M and Lexx the murder loving looper are first. Grow up you lot, no one cares whether you think buyers are rude. It is equally as bad selling 50p items for 20 quid and laughing about it. Can't wait to see if Mr Saville makes an appearance on her tacky tree this year! #sicko

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Protein world my ass, she's just promoting them and wants free food. It won't work, fake fake fake and more lies.
For a start she's full of shit, she says protein keeps you fuller for longer, no, fibre keeps you fuller for longer, protein makes you full quicker so you don't feel as hungry. Then she said if you want to use almond milk it will make you feel more "decedant" and I just wanted to vomit. She wll do this for a couple of days and hell will it be a meal replacement, she will be snacking within an hour.
Those pills will screw up her hormones and body like no other, would not recommend any of them to anyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
I wish to God she’d stop yanking her bloody fringe! Yes we know it annoys you but not half as much as the rest of us! Grow the bloody thing out if you hate it that much.

Tabia

VIP Member
I’ve come to the conclusion that sad Sharon has no friends whatsoever to spend so much money on the gifts for grabby Carla and looney Lexx. I wouldn’t spend that amount on family least of all someone I didn’t know. Or she could just have a screw loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Thanks!

Sorry, OT as not Carla specific but I hope you guys don't hate all resellers. I found Carla because I started reselling to raise funds for street animal rescues (mostly dogs but often cats and cows) in India. I was self-funding (i.e. running through all my savings) to do it individually and now I'm trying to open a shelter. These YouTuber resellers have really helped me with how to resell and to create an income for that goal 🙏 But also, having done this for a year now you realise just how much 'waste' you save! I get so much for free because it would be going to the tip, and there are people located maybe across the country who desperately want that thing. I'd honestly do it for free just to prevent waste if that was feasible. There is a brilliant app called OLIO which aims are reducing waste by sharing items no longer wanted locally 💜
Please don’t think we hate all resellers - just grabby greedy ones like Carla and Mrs M, who from this thread I’ve learned that they also laugh and put down the charity shop workers 😳

I also follow Carla to get some reselling tips (I’ve yet to actually get selling again).

I also use Olio which is great. Good luck with raising funds for your shelter what an admirable and selfless thing to do 💜🐶

• Heart

polarbabe

Todays vlog, she's travelling milions of miles to find the cheapest dog food because prices have gone up.Whinges and whines about the cost. Tinned dog food, with meat not suitable for human consumption, but yeh give it to your dogs, they are the lowest life form after all. Pay 23 for some protein waffle mix but complain about the price of canned shit dog food. This is why they don't evolve, prehistoric man used to eat raw meat and gross bits of a dead animal, they died at like 23 years, dogs live a paltry 12 years, why cause they are fed shit. aww but we are a nation of animal lovers lol.
Right at the end she asks her viewers to watch out for a fund raiser to pay for her friends dogs vet fees!! YET AGAIN asking her viewers to help out HER friends. Don't those viewers do enough, take the money out of your youtube earnings and buy me a coffee scrounger page. She has them pouring out empathy for her week in week out, buying her tat she can't sell on ebay, going to her ebay and buying the slightly more sellable tat, click baiting them to up her views and now it's time to pay her pals vet fees. Does she do anything for them? Oh yeh wait, she bends over and shows her big fat arse in a pretend declutter video, you lucky people you..wait, she gives you tremendously healthy weight loss tips as she slaps in another chocolate slab into it's tray and her vlogs with lego head sniffing some more candles in B&M again is stupendously entertaining!
Youtubers, god love em, narcissists to the end.

It's a shame people mistreat a property, council or otherwise. carla only really tidied up hers cause she was on youtube and lego heads tidy office block home shamed her. She was 27 stone, did absolutely zero. Sat on her fat arse drinking pepsi, eating crap and pretending she was mother of the year. We are onto I think year five of seeing natalies horrific front teeth and still no dentist, holidays booked, bragging about how much she made on ebay, but will she book a private dentist and help her daughter before her front tooth actually falls out, hell no, but lets all help her pal pay her vet fees! Insane woman!
I'm certainly coming around to your thinking on the 'tooth'. Like I've said many times Nat is a grown woman with a job of her own.. but now that she's booking holidays and asking for help for another person's vets fees, she obviously prioritises that over her daughters wellbeing.

• Heart

polarbabe

If she put that much energy into taking her daughter to the dentist as she does trying to sell an air purifier Id admire her but all she cares about is money. She would never buy an air purifier in a billion years but raves about it cause she was given it and has the chance of more free stuff. She just uses those viewers,. I hope she trips up and cracks one of her front teeth lol...now wouldnt that be karma.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the woman, BUT, her daughter is a twenty something year old woman with a full time job who is more than capable of going to get her own tooth fixed if she wanted to.

retro444

VIP Member
She did say on the vid about a tree they’d planted next to the shed that it could grow to great heights but Antony said he’d be long gone before it became a problem.
yeh perhaps hes saving for his own place, that space looks better than the original shed. People do it all the time, the young cant get a break these days, mortgages and rent sky high, it saves a lot of money living in small space in someones garden where they can use the loo bathroom etc. If she quit online begging we would trust her more, but after that cruise episode and she comes home complaining about her car when theres people having to go to food banks and no heating, I just thought please stop taking advantage of others goodwill.

retro444

VIP Member
Carla, Lego head and kazza need an addiction clinic rehab stint sort themselves out! If they want to be fat be fat if they want to be unhealthy be unhealthy but stop hash tagging different for god sakes and 🙋‍♀️Kazza get a grip stop buying all that shit magic bags and stuffing your kids full of the crap creating the upcoming generation of diabetics please💪
Absolutely agree with you! What with carla and her im only on a diet on calorie crush day, tells everyone she want to be made accountable and when a viewer does just that after her giant choc slab affair she whines who are you too question my actions. She made it deliberately, she knew she would get a reaction after the last year of her eating what the ever she likes. Suddenly now, she loves to bakkkkkkkkeeee. lol. Then theres kazza who tells us all she's daintily going to have one crumb of a cake and then posts her bingo night ten ton of crap food festival.....and then lol theres mrs lego heads fully endorsed by the nhs diet plan that came and went in two videos, she's now back to filming herself with a drone floating in the sky so she looks 8 stone. She will be filming herself from the moon next.
But we lost weight before they cry, wanting some praise from their gang of nutty squirrel fans....it's now, not last year or several years ago, we all know you eat those cakes and whatever else you get your hands on and mix it with the odd good day. Seriously I don't care, I care about their kids and the hubby who because she can't shovel all that food in her face, keeps buying it and making sure they are addicted just like her,setting a pattern of food habits that they will never shake off cause is she ever willing to learn anything about food or the science behind it, it's just buyy de cake, more more.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
Jeeez who is this nutter Sharon who for the third year running has sent Carla a box of advent gifts? Is it because she likes to be showered with praise on big Cs channel or is she just dumb. Try giving the gifts to someone who needs them! Bet she gets sod all in return.

• Heart
  • Wow

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
You know, I think carla's diet is a miracle, slimming world needs to do a rethink, in her one bar of chocolate snack she eats a day it has 9 syns, plus white bread, cakes sausage white baps, everything all syns. No im not an expert on slimming world, but I'm sure having about 50 or 60 syns a day is about five times higher than the ones they recommend. Ah you could just think syns are a gimmick and not that important, but they are. Syns represents, sugars,, high carb foods. I think this whole daily calorie counting is a money making scam and she has no intention of losing weight, her choice, but more manipulation of her viewers. If she really wants to be accountable, do the weigh in right there in same video, don't put in some shameful clip from god knows when. I thought she wanted to be accountable, she actually asked to be,,,well here at tattle we do just that and not an anna luisa link to be seen.

• Heart
Apparently it's all a viewers fault who made a mildly blunt comment, that she put on 4 and a half pounds. She gathers us all in her headmistresses office to tell us that she does not like "rude" comments from "friends" I kid you not, this woman said friends, since when have any of her viewers been real friends except for the paltry few.
As for the weight she gained, it's not fat, she says like a nutritionist, it's water too...yes we humans are made up of around 70 percent water, so basically water. It's weight, your own sodden greedy weight, stop blaming other people. The actual rude comments are now coming from her viewers calling people ignorant, rude and trolls cause they made a true comment, don't stuff your face then come running to us they said, it's the truth, quit blaming others.
Poor sensitive carla is never rude about no one she says angelically as she singes her hair to bits with straighteners. Her viewers comments, are like hero worship, shove her on a pedestal and call her carla the goddess. The amount of empathy and energy those suckers spend on coming up with ideas to help her is phenomenal and all she does is click the heart emoji. I think shes such a narcissist like her big pal mrs m she spends the day reading all this blatent hero worship.

I am always polite!😂😅😂😅😂😅 oh Carla you are a hoot! You're not even polite to Josh and Jack, making ooh matron comments about their private lives, you think you are comedy gold, well you ain't! Go ask those poor volunteers in the charity shop when you're berating them with your equally rude sidekick, smocky Caroline! Oh, you forgot to take the other 4.5 lb that you gained on holiday and forgot to count or mysteriously marked as an M on your screen. So really you're 9lb over. Your old pal Tammy is as bad as you, if not worse for enabling you. Thanks for not filming the spoils as it would have icked me out. Boiled eggs incoming, get the fans on in the portacabin guys! Get some therapy and keep your inner child for the couch not your weight loss vlogs!
lol glad you agree with me! She's always so polite to everyone and knows how to be "constructive", yeh right, thats why your daughter walks around with much needed dental work and won't open her mouth on camera,...cause carla's always so constructive and helpful. Carla goes around blaming the entire world for her binge eating and then she's obviously had a discussion with mrs m about viewers "rude" comments...dead monotone mrs m filming her top people to watch on youtube, all as transparent and shallow as her, knows NOTHING about being polite or constructive and if that pair of bitches don't say it to your face you can guarantee they will bitch about you later in private.
This is strawberrybonbon by the way, i could not get into my account

Last edited:
  • Heart