Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

havetowonder

Carla, Lego head and kazza need an addiction clinic rehab stint sort themselves out! If they want to be fat be fat if they want to be unhealthy be unhealthy but stop hash tagging different for god sakes and 🙋‍♀️Kazza get a grip stop buying all that shit magic bags and stuffing your kids full of the crap creating the upcoming generation of diabetics please💪

• Heart
Reactions: 10

arty123

Chatty Member
Well, if Carla (who never ever lies) can take 4, 5 or 6 weeks off so can I! So, hers is not a weight loss channel but she calls it a Calorie Crush, she tells us what weight loss app she uses, she shows us everything she (supposedly) eats, she begs for air fryers to help her weight loss, she shows us on a board how much she has (supposedly) lost, she cries when someone calls out her overeating, she weighs her food, she makes all the right choices (!) - but remember viewers, this is not a weight loss channel! Hilarious!
Carla, here's the thing, you have such little content (half a fill a bag and a trip to see baggy trousers) that you HAVE to make it a weight loss channel - just like the over the Hills have to show their new (very low and claustrophobic home) it is because they have NOTHING else to show, just like you.
Busy? walking the dogs, YOU DON'T walk them you throw the gate open, and they do their business all over a public park, you see your mum a couple of hours a week, you have an imaginary job, you flog tat for enormous amounts and complain when YOU don't check things you buy first.
Your stans (Google it) are as bad as you, go girl, you're grand hun, eat away love etc. etc. they are equally to blame, no backbone, any of them. So I WILL watch, I WILL comment, I WILL call you out, because you know what, I AM ALLOWED TO. You may think you are a social media influencer but YOU ARE NOT, you are a reseller who got lucky because people are lonely and think you care. As you were....

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Someone just hit carla with the truth and her reply? Sarcasm and rolling eyes emoji. It's true that silicone thing is pointless and we all know she ate more than one slice. Carla likes her channel where she bends over and her viewers kiss her arse with comments like, "who cares about the calories, youre allowed a treat once in a while" except it's never once in a while.
Note to future viewers, never tell carla the truth, she don't like it.

1664360187499.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Hold the front page folks ... little miss passive aggressive is back! Wow-wee ...in both videos today. Weigh in video - she ranted that some people were frustrated with her weight loss ... someone had unsubscribes because she thought the videos were boring. Old CJ responded ..with smirk ..'that's who I am ..(insert fake laugh)...I'm always gonna do it my way (I think she thinks she's Sinatra!) ..and if you don't like the videos I put out then don't watch' Really Carla? Such a strange strategy for a YouTuber who puts their life on a public platform. Honestly - I can just hear her in a school playground ...' nah, nah, nah, nah - nah ...I don't like you and I will do it my way!'

I think too that Arty123 was correct about the 'job' and that it's someone she knows ... she has not yet done a full week - was off one day...heads off on holiday for a week and can eat her lunch when she wants (boiled eggs at reception ..yuck!). Strange set-up ... doesn't sound like a real 9-5 job at all. We shall see how things pan out when she actually does a full Mon-Fri stint....mmmmm!!

Then the what I eat video is a full on 'I will eat over 3269 calories and F$%& the diet' - how things change ...and she will STILL edit the weigh in and tell us next week she's lost 4lb! She was eating a burger and fries in bed whilst trailing her fingers through her hair .... yuck ...
'

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
well carla the headmistress has just called her viewers into her office to discuss new year and and next year She sat there with her condescending "I know it all maam" voice prepping some veg. She then goes on to tell her viewers what veg she is having for christmas and asks her viewers to post what veg they are having in some vain attempt at this being an actual video worth uploading. Yes you heard it, post your veg choices, you can't make this shit up. As for next year chat, that consisted of her asking her viewers what vids they would like her to upload ie, she's running out of ideas to scam her followers with. No bra on her, her chest dangling around her ankles, trying to convince protein world she is having something vaguely healthy this christmas. Utterly lazy, patronising boring load of shite as per usual.

I can picture the scene, endless pepsi max, no veg and ten of cakes. They are all screwed up, who the heck eats no veg. I'm sorry but all her family act weird. nats still five years old, her son would sleep on a cardboard box if it meant his mum was happy in his old room. She has him right where she wants him and her daughter, stuck at home with mommy dearest, swigging pepsi max and jiggling her jimmy saville bauble.
To be honest I don’t think Nat and Ant are capable of going it alone. Neither of them show much gumption, especially Nat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hello Carlasscales is back in action - I was redundant for 4,5 or 6 weeks - Little Miss wasn't too sure herself about how long she left me sitting in the corner! She had excuses from the start of the video ... admitting she was popping to the shop for lots of snacks whenever she wanted to ...even though she is supposed to be working in the 'new fake job' (of course you are dearie!) Then she veers off to her optician story and her double vision - maybe this is the reason she's eating twice as much as she should be! She then does her passive aggressive section about the people who dared to leave constructive criticism before she 'quit' Calorie Crush (until the ££££ has lured her back)! This week I told her she had 3 1/2 lb off ...(I lied). Then she told us that her daughter had taken her friend's children on holiday (w.e.i.r.d.) ... but who am I to judge ...I'm only a set of talking scales.

So - wouldn't you think that after this week's 'loss' she'd be back on the next video making a lovely low-cal dessert or main meal - nom! But no way - Little Miss has cleared the shelves of the nearby sweet counter and pounded every to dust (her word ..not mine!) - bunged all the rubbish of the day into a huge pan and made a chocolate honeycomb slab....yuck! I also loved the way she pushed the contents down with her hand ...mmm...so hygienic ... I think at one stage she licked her finger ...:sick:! Lady... you need to change the title 'Cook With Me' - this ain't cooking ...in no shape or form!

Can't wait for the weigh in !! The slab cake was cut into 4 inch lengths ....watch this space folks! At least there were no butt shots ... I think that would have been the icing on the cake (or the slab in the this case)

• Haha
  • Heart

katt

Why do I feel the need to watch Kazz every now and then. Today she took her mum for an eye appointment, and her mum got that dye put in her eyes. When Kazza drop her back home, she never got off her fat arse to help her mum open the front door or help her inside. The poor mum was delaying Kazza from going because she kept coming back outside to talk to her and you should she see all the eye rolling and swearing under her breathe kazza was doing at her mum. I know it is hard to look after an elderly parent and they can get demanding but they still needed to be treated with respect.

• Sad

retro444

VIP Member
I'm sick of hearing it, she mentions her friend "tammys had a tough couple of years"..WE HAVE ALL HAD A TOUGH COUPLE OF YEARS! Covid, global warming causing catastrophe's, Ukraine war, fossil fuels running out, no one can afford to pay for their heating, the cost of living gone up ten fold and we are supposed to feel sorry for this lot raking it in from carbooters, charity shops and youtube viewers goodwill. There's people dying in ukraine, kids going hungry in britain, no heating. Businesses gone bankrupt, lost jobs, no work, not enough money.
I'd respect these people if they were just honest at least... said look, you know I just need the money, I'm broke, except they arnt, thats why you get this performance, none of them are broke but they are begging online for everything they can get their hands on. She says oh you don't have to watch he ads and affiliate videos...of course they do, she's got them right where she wants them, thy think she's their friend or part of the family. These people the majority have no one to care for, so they transfer it to strangers. Aint it time youtubers were just honest, thats all I'm asking. Tramps ask people to buy them a coffee, they don't even ask for five pounds, but you do.
As for touching her nose and nose bleeds, BS all we see is constant fluffling of her "beautiful" fringe cause she's so vain.

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
A calorie crush popped up from exactly a year ago & I went straight to end to see her weight . She is now 1 and a half stones Heavier than this time last year .

Unless she finally considers taking her Drs advice then the future looks bleak for her weoght wise . Too arrogant and ignorant for her damn good .

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
oh dear, carlas livid lol. Protein world week never went to plan and she said after over 4,000 calorie deficit she only lost two pounds. She was expectng a huge loss. Well girl look at it this way, you got it all for free, did not have to pay a penny and cause animals on this planet have no voice, a lot of cows are milked until they have no more usuge, slaughtered or shot, just so you can drink your chocolate shakes.
Can't stand that website, all it's products have dessert names, they treat their customers like thicko's who cannot live without a dessert so they create all these stupid ass recipes revolved around cake or puddings, even the porridge has to be chocolate etc. As for the fat busting pills, just one big con.
She would be far better off getting a lot of her proteins from vegetables and beans. Make a cottage pie, add some lentils. Make a chilli, add some kidney beans..it's so easy to do after a while it just becomes habit. Eat a handful of nuts and seeds as a snack, full of vitamin E for healthy hair and skin. She is clearly missing out on a lot of nutrition, her face is white as a sheet and dark shadows under her eyes. She would probably be better at intermittent fasting and either stop eating refined sugar or at least lower it substantially. I do it all the time, I do a sugar detox, after a few days I feel fantastic. Look up what sugar does to the body, it's pure evil. I don't mean natural sugars or fructose in whole foods, I mean surplus refined white sugar added to processed meals, cakes and chocolate etc.
Carla has the answers, eat healthy = Lose weight. Stop being a slave to the sugar industry and processed garbage.

• Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Omg! So she gets paid to promote a brand from China - then goes on to do her make up and shows a face powder that she says is 'really cheap' looks at the label and says 'made in China' and proceeds to roll her eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Wood79

Chatty Member
I can't believe there is a go fund me page for Carla. It beggers belief. Carla alot of your subscribers would love to go on holidays and eat out once in a while not every week but they have enough on paying for the basics. Nevertheless some of them will probably chip in to your page as they mistakingly see you as a friend in need for whatever reason. There are too many of these go fund me things nowadays and while if someone has been hit by a genuine tragedy they have their place folk like Carla just jump on the bandwagon. It makes me angry 😡😡😡 If you can't afford a car walk I do then you might hit your weightloss goals a whole lot better. I actually can't drive for developmental reasons but you get my drift!

• Heart

Tabia

VIP Member
Jesus wept! This woman has been gifted an air fryer! Do they ever watch her vlogs? SHE DOES NOT COOK! How many meals has she cooked in her old air fryer? And what does she intend doing with that? No doubt she’ll make an effort for a day or two to satisfy the company who gifted it but won’t be long before it’s gathering dust. Honestly she’s taking the piss!

• Heart
  • Haha

retro444

VIP Member
Well, my sister just phoned. She's on new diet. The carla one, you diet for one day a week, call it calorie crush and then the rest of the week you make chocolate slabs and biscoff cheesecake. If anyone questions you or says that's not really gonna work you tell them you are not on a "weight loss" journey, you're just using your online "friends" to make money.

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
A go fund me page!!! She’s just been on a fucking cruise and some imbecile suggests a go fund me page to pay for her bloody car? These people need sectioning!

• Heart
  • Angry

polarbabe

He diet is atrocious…no sign of much fruit/ veg and mostly all processed.
It’s all very well having a 2000 cal a day limit but when it’s made up of refined carbs/ sugar and little nutrition what’s the point?
As @retro444 said she could really do with proper therapy to deal with her relationship with food as clearly there are issues.
Absolutely agree... She (and her friend Kazza) will never lose the weight until she sorts her head out. (I know, I'm on that path too). Being over weight is more of a mental issue other than anything else, and we can certainly see it in Carla.

• Heart

TheresaGreen

BB7CD1CC-FBC3-4237-8F60-73410CB282FA.jpeg

Please don’t, she’s just come back from a delightful two week cruise (aka Butlins-on-sea)
96420755-F691-42E6-BEAF-568CEF85C8C0.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
Sorry - I know this is Carla's thread, but is this Kazza taking the piss? How does she honestly think she can lose weight with all the crap she eats! And who are the people that watch her and encourage her! Same with Carla...she clearly is capable of losing weight, and nobody is saying she shouldn't have a treat now and then but if they are both serious about losing weight, it needs to be a lifestyle change! More exercise, fruits and veg! I know it's not easy and takes time but at their ages, you think they'd be a bit more concerned.

• Heart