Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

retro444

VIP Member
The thing is, there would be Pepsi or Coke on the cruise. She didn’t have to bring her own.
perhaps she did not want to pay their prices, or she needed a caffeine fix in the middle of the night lol...who knows, perhaps the reason will be relayed in another episode of unfortunate events and her viewers feel sad for her and send crates of pepsi max, one thing we can be sure of, it's all subliminal E begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Tabia

VIP Member
What did you say lol
I was actually replying to the Bucket woman’s comment when she said she’d gladly pay to stop buyers being able to get in touch. I was very sarcastic. Big Carla obviously didn’t like her “friend” being upset.

• Heart
Ohhhh....doing the old clickbait now are we?? (content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page). Did she need to put ** RANT WARNING ** in the title - no she didn't! Did she include this to get more views and so more ££ ... absolutely! So basically she knows what she is doing each week and loves the drama of it. She is also probably annoyed that her 'friend' ... grumpy Mrs M ...has (allegedly) lost 8 lbs this month on another paid for advertised 'not weight loss' programme! Hey! here's a idea - maybe Little Miss can get a friend discount and join her!! Join forces and get those ££££ rolling in!! Watch this space.

Well looky here ... I honestly don't want to blow my own little trumpet BUT - three months ago I gave Little Miss 4-6 months in a full time job and here we are - only about 3 months in and it's a leaving party with cake (maybe not!). Now I'm certainly not one to speculate but has anyone heard of a three month probation period? mmmm.... agree with Arty123 - all those smelly lunches, videoing at reception etc. didn't help! One other thing which I question ... if - as you say - you were bored with no work to do ... then why did you come home (and on video) going to bed at 7.30pm ABSOLUTELY EXHAUSTED ??? I don't get it ...just like I don't get an almost 50 year old throwing her Ebay blankies out of the pram! Believe me ...if this was any other YouTuber Little Miss would have a lot to say about them!! Strange to say 'I've never responded well to beingtold what to that's why I've been self-employed most of my life'.....ooohhhhh ....methinks there's been a little to-do in the office - this one wouldn't have left quietly!! Wish I'd been a fly on the wall !! On the plus side ... anyone who lives in Bristol - there's a free reception position - no work required - eat your lunch (however smelly) at your desk - Greggs on a Friday and out at 4pm....result!

Last edited:
  • Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Hands up the last time YOU had bed picnic with your 25 year old daughter at 7.00 p.m.? No, me neither! 😂 Wise up Carla, even if you do, don't put it on YouTube because it makes you look really odd. Imagine a 50 year old male reseller cosying up with his grown up son having a bed bbq! See, it even sounds weird and I wrote it!😂

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
A go fund me page!!! She’s just been on a fucking cruise and some imbecile suggests a go fund me page to pay for her bloody car? These people need sectioning!
I told ya, this is what she wants, the entire thing was one E beg from start to finish. She's very clever though, wont have them publicly do a go fund me but will accept donations on the quiet, i actually see her putting up a video of her pretending to cry saying that was not her intention. She's an absolute pro, you wait and see, if she thinks that she could lose viewers over this she will do anything to bullshit them some more. I mean she was home one week from a effing cruise and is giving the sob story, 3 weeks from christmas, unreal. Sly bitch will be accepting help behind the scenes, believe me.
Just checked this julie handley who offered to do a go fund me, i notice its a new empty youtube account, would not surprise me if that lexx set it up or carla herself to gain some sympathy, seems odd that a new viewer would be so utterly devoted to carla and her sob stories....keep an eye on this one, somethings not quite right. Just checked date account was opened it says 2016, 2 subscribers in 6 years? Seems like this is a secret account someone has made and hardly used..

Im back lol, in over 3 weeks not one comment from this julie handley yet she is so in love with carla she wants to set up a go fund me and buy her a new car lol....will be carla or one of her pals in disguise or like you said, someone who needs sectioning.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

retro444

VIP Member
Yep. Doesn’t take into account the Costco annual membership fee or the extra fuel cost she spent driving around to find the Butchers tinned dog food for a few pence cheaper per can.

That line made me laugh for some reason 😂
lol, yeh I'm being a smartass. They all doing my head in lol.
Honestly, I'm not fat shaming them, not even being mean, they are the ones hurting themselves. I don't believe anyone should be stick thin, there is no "perfect". but when I see people clearly disabling themselves because of their weight, can hardly walk, always out of breath whats point in pretending, 20 stone is darned heavy, I never invented the word fat, don't blame me carla and kazza. Whats point in pretending it's not there.
So you can't have all the cakes kazaa, why pass that habit onto your family. Yes we all need treats, but when somone just procrastinates and makes excuses for the last year like carla, does she really expect her viewers to trust her. Carla keeps saying lets all step on the scales, then says oops i mean me, not you..but in a way it is,,,,shes dragging those viewers around for moral support, may as well be their calorie crush. Seriously though, especially mrs m, are we not all a little bit too old for living in fantasy land, im the bomb online but not in person land....at least keep trying to be healthy.

As for the slop that goes into canned cheap dog food, that just makes my heart sink. Our pets deserve better, I've seen people online complaining that they had to buy higher quality food for their animals on vets advice, is that little four legged creature this planet is blessed with not worth it? I agree medical fees at the vets are a rip off, but there are official places that can help, asking complete strangers to fork out especially with such tough times at the moment is a bit much.

• Heart

polarbabe

thanks for this, I knew about the van, was appalled at that too, but it had to be better than a tiny shed. I am thinking the same, surely she never let him sleep in there in freezing cold weather, but in my opinion is a shed ever fit for a human to sleep in during any time in winter.
I think the whole set up is very strange... he moved into the van on the driveway so she could have that room solely for ebay. I did think to begin with it was so she could get housing benefit, but that wouldn't work as she works and has an income and so does her daughter so they would be over the threshold to get any housing benefit.

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
Talking of Kazza (has she got her own thread?) looks like she had almost 1600 calories in her “bingo dinner” unless my maths is wrong (Latest vlog)

Nat’s taken someone’s kids on holiday? In school time?

The only thing in that honeycomb slab that wasn’t sugary was the cornflakes. Who on earth buys such a big bag of chocolate chips unless they’re a baker? And four bars of chocolate as well as all the other sugary crap in them? It made my stomach turn
Ya that slab was calorific! She pulled out the semi sweet chocolate I thought, ooh thats bit better, less sugar, then smothers it in golden syrup lmaoo.
Yes I too watched kazza's "healthy eating" at bingo top tips.
This is what she ate:

Attachments

• Sick

LookyLou

What a faff and palaver with that airfryer!

The spray oil looked like a fire extinguisher going off.

Who touches a raw pork chop with their fingers, then presses all the buttons on their appliance with those same fingers?

Who eats a few forkfulls of roasted potatoes, then prods all the others in the bowl with that same fork?

Basic hygiene be lacking.

An air purifier at almost £300 and all the extra electricity costs of letting it run overnight? I have an easier solution, don't let a dog sleep in your bed! Seriously mad Molly should be down with the rest of the smelly mutts! Who would shake a dogs blanket all in over their bedroom? SHE has contacted the company (so will I to be putting them right about a few things!) There is no way a company goes, 'oh, there's this big reseller in Bristol who's the perfect recipient for one of our air purifiers!' And old liar extraordinaire did NOT go researching before she said yes to the so called offer, it will be on ebay within six weeks. She is getting worse I tell you, half truths, money grabbing from subs, pretend jobs, complaining about charity shop prices, the list goes on! Her bar is set so low you couldn't even push a set of new dentures under it! 😬
Honestly who does Little Miss think she is kidding? THEY contact her?? No.way.on.this.earth.do.they.contact.her!
Yes Arty123 they probably looked at spotless kitchen and said 'we need this woman on our side'. So she does this almost 15 min #ad for this product AND manages to cram in 3-4 adverts some of which you can't click off ...are you serious? I do actually see that she puts more effort into videoing these freebie vlogs than she does into her Non-Calorie Crush non-events. It is just as well you can afford to run your electric during the day when you go out and overnight with the high energy costs - must be worth your while or maybe it was a little fib ...mmmm....eh?

My favourite moment is when she drops into her (what she probably thinks!) is her low, sexy, professional reading the manual voice ....and talks about 'cumulative results' ....hilarious!! When she mentions that her bedroom is filled with dust, skin particles and dog hair I literally gag ... rather you than me Little Miss ...yucky. But there again - she readily admitted in this video that she is rubbish as housework and it's not a priority....Well - I hate to disagree luv! Maybe don't blame your neighbour's BBQ on your sneezing and cough..blame the gross surroundings. #howcleanisyourhouse

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
...it was an all inclusive cruise... and the bars are open 24h
ah right, hmmm bizarre then. Bar too far away? lol

and the stupid people have started donating already, three or four on kofi, what idiots, give the money to a charity- not someone who is just back from a two week cruise!😂 why doesn't she just put up her bank details and be done with it!
omg, unreal, I knew they would! May as well yeh, just post her bank account and her fave supermarket for food gifts oh and costco for crates of pepsi max. Why aint she got an amazon list, the pro scroungers have a list of items they would like.
Makes around 1200 a month on ebay, has a second job, her kids share the bills, she earns money from youtube, affiliates and ads, is sent free stuff on a regular basis and just when you think she will stop she asks people to send her money on buy me a kofi.
Clearly readythreadysew does not have much money to spare hence tiny contribution and that greedy woman takes it from her. Seriously need a break from watching this woman, truly, she's everything everyone has said on here, just proves it, scrounging off people 3 weeks from christmas, gas and electric bills are astronomical, food prices are through the roof...unbelievable.

1670167660396.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
Hold the front page folks ... little miss passive aggressive is back! Wow-wee ...in both videos if you don't like the videos I put out then don't watch' Really Carla? Such a strange strategy for a YouTuber

Then the what I eat video is a full on 'I will eat over 3269 calories and F$%& the diet' - how things change ...and she will STILL edit the weigh in and tell us next week she's lost 4lb! She was eating a burger and fries in bed whilst trailing her fingers through her hair .... yuck ...
'
She has zero idea how to build and keep her subs, who pay for her hols and trips to Costco, she'll be saying 'give me a thumbs down and unsubscribe!' 😂 The eating in bed is uncalled for, you'd think she was an elderly lady with major medical conditions instead of someone under 50 who has allegedly started a new job! Anyone for a burger with a side order of duvet fluff and a portion of Molly's nose😫😫...no? You lot are so fussy!!!!😂

• Heart
  • Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I dont get living in the shed i think that saids alot about carla if her own son would prefer a shed then a room but i always got the feeling he was very difrerent to the relationship of carla and nat i dont think id wanna be in that house either 🤢

between the hoarding of ebay crap and the potential smell it must have hes had a good idea i think

• Heart

arty123

Chatty Member
...and this is her WITH makeup on...lucky Joshy he looked comatose in her company! Omg, we've got the car rant again, give over woman, you should ask your BFF Caroline to sponsor you a new one. The passive aggressive q&a was hilarious 😂 Also why does Carla say be-cuSS instead of because?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Hanna Spanna

VIP Member
She'll prob sell all that stuff on and make a profit. I love how her voice over was supposed to be all calming and asmr - just sounded ridiculous!

• Heart
  • Haha

arty123

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see all the healthy meals she’ll be making in the gifted air fryer on her return. What are we betting? None?
It's probably on eBay already, these companies need do to their homework on who they gift to, next thing she'll have another firm 'reaching out to her' offering a duvet cover with a built in hotplate for her dinners in bed!😂

• Haha

LookyLou

Carla's following directly in Hyacinth's footsteps again with a 'Current Favourites - All The Things I'm Loving (for money) in Aug/Sept' grift (inc #gifted item). I can't.

• Heart

preciousstone

Chatty Member
I Agree with all the points made above !

Roald Dahl James and the Giant Peach

Roald Dahl carla jenkins and the Giant Ego

Does this woman not know her upload history of showing her mean girl , nasty self along , at times , with bucket woman ??

Is she Deluded , or an straight up Liar ? or a mix of both ?

She has Absolutely No business lecturing anyone on good manners ffs .

Straight out of bucket's playbook , which has already been noted above .

CRINGEFEST from start to finish , secondhand embarrassment !

I have news for you carla jenkins YOU REALLY ARE STUPID !

• Heart

retro444

VIP Member
I see Carla is tarting herself up more for her vlogs. Has she got a filter on that camera? She never gave a toss about how she looked in the past. Preps she’s trying to keep up with Hyacinth.
She's after a bloke lol, possibly a rich american viewer who likes her toenails lol

• Sick
  • Haha

retro444

VIP Member
I think the whole set up is very strange... he moved into the van on the driveway so she could have that room solely for ebay. I did think to begin with it was so she could get housing benefit, but that wouldn't work as she works and has an income and so does her daughter so they would be over the threshold to get any housing benefit.
Yeh it is an odd situation. I'm not sure how housing benefit works. I can however clearly see she has filled his old room entirely with her ebay. I know he's a grown adult, he can make his own decisions, but there are decisions and then theres just feeling obliged so she can have an easy life, cause wtf he's living in a shed, it's insane. I have two adult sons, I know the score, the entire thing is just wrong. That entire home is all about her, why she got her family though I really don't know, probably just to pay her bills.