Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I totally agree! She said something about she was having a hard time with the idea of him having glasses cos then he and the other identical one would look different! Makes me wonder if that's why he never wears them. And maybe it's just me, but it feels like she always makes sure the identical boys are completely identical, always together, she goes on about them so much, seems to leave Ayaz (non-id) out often 🙁
I’ve been watching the piplets lately and she seems full of cryptic posts I’m guessing man trouble is she married ? And yeah I think in trios with 2 Id it’s always the poor un id one that’s pushed to the side there’s a couple of other triplet family’s I’ve seen that do the same it’s a shame really

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching the piplets lately and she seems full of cryptic posts I’m guessing man trouble is she married ? And yeah I think in trios with 2 Id it’s always the poor un id one that’s pushed to the side there’s a couple of other triplet family’s I’ve seen that do the same it’s a shame really
It really is. I just hope the kid who's non id is blissfully ignorant.

She is yeah. But I've very rarely if ever seen a post about him, just the odd mention of husband working away. I think man trouble too! 🤔

I looked when I woke up this morning, and her last story on them she put pr product, so she got them all for free 🤬🤬🤬
Is it just me or have others noticed "influencers" putting the tag with ad/gifted/prproduct small and tucked away on stories, and hidden in hashtags on posts? If it's even there at all!

Why do people keep thinking their posts are being hidden?! And then begging for likes etc. It's doing my head in!!

(Side note, I've not much of an opinion on this person's Instagram account, I just happened to think to screenshot when I saw this on her stories)
They just say that to get more likes it’s a ploy

Loving the cunta is sticking as a nickname 👌
Suits her perfectly lol

They just say that to get more likes it’s a ploy

Suits her perfectly lol
Begging for an ego boost and begging for free tit. Want everything for free some people!

It really does 😂 Wondering how long before she admits their visit to that pumpkin patch was gifted or pr or something, her post sounds so like an ad! Maybe it really isn't and Cunta's just so used to writing ads 🤔

Reactions: 2
Begging for an ego boost and begging for free tit. Want everything for free some people!

It really does 😂 Wondering how long before she admits their visit to that pumpkin patch was gifted or pr or something, her post sounds so like an ad! Maybe it really isn't and Cunta's just so used to writing ads 🤔
Genuinely do not think she would go anywhere unless I was gifted or free or beneficial to her in some way

😂😂 can just imagine her demanding a fee soon she thinks she’s a celeb
Can just imagine it 😂
"How much?"
"Ma'am, entry is free to everyone"
"Don't you know who I am? I'm Cunta Crozier, I do appearances and you pay me! So, how much and what gifts have you got for me?!"

Can just imagine it 😂
"How much?"
"Ma'am, entry is free to everyone"
"Don't you know who I am? I'm Cunta Crozier, I do appearances and you pay me! So, how much and what gifts have you got for me?!"
😂😂😂😂 yeah she is soooo entitled I had quads therefore everyone must pay to raise them and I want allllll the freebies on a serious note what’s the betting she hasn’t set up accounts for the kids for the money THEY earn her from the ads nah it’s going on buying the house next door 🙄

😂😂😂😂 yeah she is soooo entitled I had quads therefore everyone must pay to raise them and I want allllll the freebies on a serious note what’s the betting she hasn’t set up accounts for the kids for the money THEY earn her from the ads nah it’s going on buying the house next door 🙄

In her defense, she has no reason to spend it on them as she begs for all their tit!! I wonder if when she got her gifted vagina she went "I've got quads I'm so special the kids will suffer if you don't fix ma minge!"

In her defense, she has no reason to spend it on them as she begs for all their tit!! I wonder if when she got her gifted vagina she went "I've got quads I'm so special the kids will suffer if you don't fix ma minge!"
Sad thing is I can’t bear to watch her now or follow her and those little girls are super cute i feel so sorry for them 🥴

Sad thing is I can’t bear to watch her now or follow her and those little girls are super cute i feel so sorry for them 🥴
They aren't they. I really hope she doesn't duck them up and make them spoilt and entitled. Fingers crossed they see through her bullshit! Noticed recently they don't turn around for her as easily all the time. The times they do, well they're kids, my 4 year old niece loves me filming her haha

Stop filming your daughter in her poorly, vulnerable state! Imagine being ill and your mum just shoving a camera in your face 💔😤 makes me so cross