Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand the companies that constantly give them free stuff.
Surely there’s a better way to get their products out there, rather than indulging these freeloaders.
Does anyone really look on Instagram and think “ooh that person that is always being given stuff is getting something more, I must buy it for my own child”?
It has the opposite effect on me, I definitely wouldn’t buy from the companies that keep indulging her and her ilk.

Reactions: 4
Yeah need to find. A nice little nickname to sum her up lol .. don’t think I’ve come across the piplets 🤔 is she another multiple beggy woman
I'll have a think! twit face is my current thoughts 😂 Yess, massively so! She is gifted nearly as much as Carla and she will beg for likes and shares on stories. Even stooping as low as asking her kids to beg for them. One time she did a post saying her son didn't think he'd get as many likes as his triplet brothers and it was making him feel sad could we prove him wrong 🙄😠😠

Reactions: 1
I'll have a think! twit face is my current thoughts 😂 Yess, massively so! She is gifted nearly as much as Carla and she will beg for likes and shares on stories. Even stooping as low as asking her kids to beg for them. One time she did a post saying her son didn't think he'd get as many likes as his triplet brothers and it was making him feel sad could we prove him wrong 🙄😠😠
😂😂sounds like she need her own thread

What the duck is she on?
Lining the kids up outside of school to film them as she asks them what they’re going to have for lunch!!!
Poor kids look bored out of their skulls too.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is she on?
Lining the kids up outside of school to film them as she asks them what they’re going to have for lunch!!!
Poor kids look bored out of their skulls too.
She’s just desperate for content she knows her cute kids get views and followers equalling more freebies she’s basically selling her kids

It’s painful seeing those kids expected to perform as she points her phone at them.
Totally cringeworthy on her part too.
She sees them as employees I think rather than her little girls they are clearly making her lots of money I can’t bear it any more they used to be.a Really good account to follow now it’s just free gifted pr bullshite.

She sees them as employees I think rather than her little girls they are clearly making her lots of money I can’t bear it any more they used to be.a Really good account to follow now it’s just free gifted pr bullshite.

And ridiculously expensive gifted tit. Such a shame as she did use to be so good to follow. Yet if you even slightly mention something that could be negative she blocks you. A few weeks ago I messaged a genuine kind message saying I'm sorry their dog destroyed the mat, perhaps they could be gifted another one or something to help and she blocked me. Of course behind the scenes it was dripping with sarcasm but was super polite on the surface!

Reactions: 3
😂😂 she blocked my friend because my friend messaged her asking if she ever paid for anything for her own kids or if everything was gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest stories, little one is clearly upset, instead of cuddling and wiping her nose, she films and shares it. Awful

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Her latest stories, little one is clearly upset, instead of cuddling and wiping her nose, she films and shares it. Awful
Would love to know what all the other parents at the school think of her and her morning ritual of lining the kids up and recording them outside the school?

Couldn’t believe what I was seeing there!
just comfort your child woman, not everything is for insta content.

Reactions: 4

Exactly what I was coming on here to say! "Tell mummy what's wrong then I can help you" or something like that, how about bleeping put down the phone and cuddle your poor child!!!

she is the most un maternal mother I’ve ever seen the way she often speaks to the girls is shocking
Indeed, she often seems on the verge of yelling at them.
Also, would she like it if someone posted a video online of herself in a state of upset like she has done today with one of her little girls?
I don’t think so.