Carla Crozier - crozierquadsplus1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, she often seems on the verge of yelling at them.
Also, would she like it if someone posted a video online of herself in a state of upset like she has done today with one of her little girls?
I don’t think so.
how she sleeps peacefully at night I don’t know… how could anyone literally be so desperate for money they let thousands of strangers view thier kids every move film them crying even it’s literally beyond me she couldn’t have kids naturally needed ivf I 100% believe that was for a reason she wasn’t born to be a mum if she pushes the kids shouts at them speaks to them like a bit if tit on camera what does she do to them off camera and everything with her is for show what little girl from the age of under 2 at least would sit and have thier hair pulled into tight plaits she must have them so well trained 😓

Reactions: 3
how she sleeps peacefully at night I don’t know… how could anyone literally be so desperate for money they let thousands of strangers view thier kids every move film them crying even it’s literally beyond me she couldn’t have kids naturally needed ivf I 100% believe that was for a reason she wasn’t born to be a mum if she pushes the kids shouts at them speaks to them like a bit if tit on camera what does she do to them off camera and everything with her is for show what little girl from the age of under 2 at least would sit and have thier hair pulled into tight plaits she must have them so well trained 😓
Yes, I do sometimes wonder what she’s like when not filming them if this is how she is on camera.

It's really sad isn't it. Those poor kids deserve better 😔
they really do as they are beautiful and so cute I hate the way they are full time workers for mummy at this young age no normal child hood everything for content now 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 2
they really do as they are beautiful and so cute I hate the way they are full time workers for mummy at this young age no normal child hood everything for content now 😖
They're being exploited and it's not fair on them!

Saw something earlier that reminded me back in the summer they were on that bloody Croyde Bay holiday all the multiple families seemed to be on "pr visits" at and cunta's doing a tour. She's filming the bathroom - cos of course we want to see that! - and one of the girls says she needs the toilet and cunta told her to wait because she was filming! Right, because content is way more important isn't it cunta! 😠

• Angry
They're being exploited and it's not fair on them!

Saw something earlier that reminded me back in the summer they were on that bloody Croyde Bay holiday all the multiple families seemed to be on "pr visits" at and cunta's doing a tour. She's filming the bathroom - cos of course we want to see that! - and one of the girls says she needs the toilet and cunta told her to wait because she was filming! Right, because content is way more important isn't it cunta! 😠
Perfect name for her 😂

Reactions: 1
Thank you 😂 Just came to me!

Another bleeping pr product! Isn't that an ad, gifted or pr thing every day this week?!
I think your right she is the worst worst worst beggy witch of all time literally doesn’t give a crap is so brazen about it all

Honestly
I think your right she is the worst worst worst beggy witch of all time literally doesn’t give a crap is so brazen about it all

Honestly don't know anyone worse than her. Actually Piplets honestly could be. They've had one nearly everyday too and she actively begs for likes!

Do the more likes get them more money then

I have no idea how it all works. But it makes me wonder cos I see so many asking for likes, comments and saves. I thought it could to raise their profile to get more publicity and better pr and gift tit. Perhaps both!

Guys, I'm genuinely concerned. Loads of multiple families have been posting paw patrol adverts this past week and Cunta hasn't yet! Very worrying stuff, she never turns down free tit, so does this mean she *gasp* hasn't been asked?! 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m fairly new to following her and I must admit she comes across as a bit of a scrounger

I’m fairly new to following her and I must admit she comes across as a bit of a scrounger
I decided to only like any posts of hers that don't have ad, or pr or gifted on them... I think I managed one in about a month!

Yes, she takes the piss big time.
Absolute joke isn't it. Piplets have also gone and taken a whole other family! Swear piplets and croziers are competing or working together to scrounge what they can. They're often at things together

I decided to only like any posts of hers that don't have ad, or pr or gifted on them... I think I managed one in about a month!

Absolute joke isn't it. Piplets have also gone and taken a whole other family! Swear piplets and croziers are competing or working together to scrounge what they can. They're often at things together
The pipiets never look happy, the boys always fighting and I think they hate the camera, and one of her boys his eyes are never right, I’m not been mean as my daughter has a squint and has not long had surgery to fix it . But she wears her glasses always and hates been with out them I no the mom said before he needs glasses, but u never see them on him.

The pipiets never look happy, the boys always fighting and I think they hate the camera, and one of her boys his eyes are never right, I’m not been mean as my daughter has a squint and has not long had surgery to fix it . But she wears her glasses always and hates been with out them I no the mom said before he needs glasses, but u never see them on him.

Oh I totally agree! She said something about she was having a hard time with the idea of him having glasses cos then he and the other identical one would look different! Makes me wonder if that's why he never wears them. And maybe it's just me, but it feels like she always makes sure the identical boys are completely identical, always together, she goes on about them so much, seems to leave Ayaz (non-id) out often 🙁